[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I get a job at Gamefreak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1465533642927 (1).png (173KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1465533642927 (1).png
173KB, 500x465px
This is my resume

Qualifications:
Software developer and Web developer since 2008. Experience running large servers (over 10,000
concurrent users). Knowledge of user interface design and cryptography.

EDUCATION
B.S. Computer Science (May 2014)
University of Minnesota—Twin Cities
Courses taken include: User Interface Design, Cryptography, Graphics, Advanced Algorithms

WORK EXPERIENCE

Lead Developer, BONK.IO
Trained coworkers in HTML/CSS/JavaScript
Revenue-generating site; current usage of over 1 million unique visitors per month
Led a project to create a form processing single-page app in Backbone.js
>>
Haha! XD I don't really know
>>
https://guangcongluo.com/GuangcongLuoResume.pdf
so this is you then?
>>
日本語できない
>>
>>32170078
I didn't realize Showdown was built on Node.js
>>
>>32170070
>and cryptography
I don't think they're interested. They usually just skip that part.
>>
>>32170070
You can do whatever you want if you try hard enough.

I belive in you, anon <3.
>>
They would hire you just to fire you out of spite
>>
>>32170070
No, the main requirement to work at gamefreak is to not know anything about cryptography.

Jokes aside, that could be your selling point, show them how shit their memecrypto is and the fact that's one of the main causes of everything leaking and ruining any surprise.
>>
>>32170251
First thing I would do is not use the crypto from the original game in the fucking demo
>>
>>32170287
Can you please enlight an ignorant anon and tell me why that "encrypt" thing is so bad?
>>
>>32170070
>Trained coworkers in HTML/CSS/JavaScript

Anybody can learn Html & css by watching a 6 min video on youtube LOL
>>
>>32170343
Yes, anybody can learn, but not everyone can master it.
>>
>>32170070
Do you speak japanese fluently and have any paper that can help you to prove it? If not, It will most likely be a no.
>>
>>32170070
Do you speak Japanese fluently?
If not, tough shit.
>>
>>32170070
Baka gaijin da yo.
>>
>>32170070
you need to be less experienced to get a job a gamefreak.
>>
>>32172943
"I'm sorry, but John Gamefreak has looked over your resume, and has told me that you are overqualified for the position you are applying for"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.