[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to get bored of S/M? 3.5 months for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 23

File: 1482388084735.jpg (12KB, 529x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482388084735.jpg
12KB, 529x400px
How long did it take you to get bored of S/M?

3.5 months for me.
>>
>>32170010
Literally a week.
>>
File: CiJlVn3U4AAVHfF.jpg (36KB, 858x574px) Image search: [Google]
CiJlVn3U4AAVHfF.jpg
36KB, 858x574px
>>32170010
I barely played it. I want to pick it up again someday though
>>
>>32170010

When I'd been playing for 10 minutes and still hadn't gotten my starter.
>>
>>32170010
inb4 "lel 1 second" or "i've been in halu-oli for so long that the universe has already ended and resetted itself about 3 times already"

for me about 2 months, but i still breed and trade bank mons every now and then
>>
>>32170019
This. I hadn't even finished the game. I only got to play a couple minutes every day due to a busy schedule, but after finishing Melemelee, and noticing that the next island was going to be the same linear theme-park esque tour at the hand of Lillie, I lost interest.

I did finish the game a couple months later, but overall, I didn't enjoy the game. That's not to say that I hated everything about it. Some of the music was great, mostly character specific themes like Gladion's, Guzma's and Lusamine's.
Character designs and new pokémon were actually an improvement from gen 6, I feel.
I still enjoy listening to the music occasionally, and new fanart is fun, but the game itself is the worst installment to the series.
>>
File: 1490494308470.png (147KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490494308470.png
147KB, 250x250px
>>32170010
I stopped playing because the dialogue never stopped. I just want to raise my Pokémon, battle and explore. But apparently none of those things matter anymore. I'm forcefed some cheap flick writing instead. I think it's amusing that an infinitely better POKÉMON GAME, Pokémon Prism, was released around the same time.
>>
>>32170043
>A shitty romhack is better than an official release
Boy the franchise sure hit a new low
>>
>>32170010
I've yet to finish it. I think I'm after the first visit to Aether.
>>
Literally a few days.
Literally before the official release.
Though, to be fair, I was bored on Island 1 but I did not start to hate it until a few days later.
>>
>>32170010
The hype died within a week. There's just so much missing from older games and a number of shitty things that replace them. People say it's great but I just can't understand why.
>>
>>32170083
They get paid for it.
>>
>>32170083

so true, got tired of it after a few hours, it's feels odd and not like pokemon game at all...

the worst to handle is graphic, really, it's the main thing that made me tired of this game...
>>
about 3 weeks.
got bored of ORAS after 1 week and got bored of XY after a couple of months
>>
File: 1490156602863.jpg (60KB, 427x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490156602863.jpg
60KB, 427x506px
>>32170010
Whaaat...3,5 month? da fuck did you do during all this time?!

Anyway, I never play a Pokemon game for more than 1-2 week (or the majority of the games) , then I often replay one more time a little bit later.
So let's say 3-4 weeks, at best.
>>
you think you got bored of playing i it

I got bored of vicarioisly absorbing the content through the leaks through the leaks and lost the will to even buy it
>>
>>32170010
About 2-3 weeks after i finished it.
That's actually honorable in comparison of how quickly i dropped XY & ORAS, but still far from HG/SS and B&W2
>>
>>32170010
Until about two weeks ago. I'm not even in the mood for trading anymore.
>>
>>32170010
3 months pretty much, still pick it up every other day to grind some shitmons or give my bros some love in refresh though
there's just no point anymore, you shouldn't expect to play a game endlessly but I wish they would take advantage of 3D and actually give me a world worth exploring and some actual role playing to do or whatever, literally 80% of my time after reaching poni has been spent grinding in a single patch of grass north of the seafolk village

for fuck sake GF at least let me commit genocide against the pelipper population so I never have to see that flying toilet ever again
>>
>>32170010
Immediately after beating the league.
>>
>>32170244
same honestly
I pretty much knew the entire dex before I even got the game, and then /vp/ and wikis fucked the experience in the ass even further after release

none of my friends even have a 3DS really so it's not like I even have anything to show off or dick wave to feel like I accomplished something

it's just nothing but grinding for some shit that's barely going to get a two streak in the tree because nothing I like ever ends up being good
>>
File: its terrible.jpg (122KB, 602x396px) Image search: [Google]
its terrible.jpg
122KB, 602x396px
>>32170010
A week. This was the least fun Pokemon game to date, and honestly, has mostly killed my interest in the franchise. Normally I'm content with single-player and then playing online for a good couple months at least, but Sun/Moon just felt so fucking weak.
>Short as fuck
>Easy as fuck, the only part that was relatively challenging was the Elite 4, and that was without using Z-moves, Mega evolutions, and 3 purposefully underleveled pokemon
>Less endgame content than X/Y
>Battle Tree is just a souped up Battle Chateau
>Battle Royale is zero fun
>Ultra Beast missions were basically just fetch quests with virtually no story attached to them beyond Looker shit
>Necrozma slapped on at the end with literally no explanation or reasoning
>Customization is slightly better than in X/Y, but still shit
>Festival Plaza or whatever its called is fucking garbage
>The majority of new pokemon have god-awful designs
I could write a full-fledged report on the countless potential that was wasted in Sun/Moon too, but you get the point.

The fact that people here consider it good, let alone one of the best pokemon games, is just disgusting.
>>
>>32170244
>>32170296
You never stay on /vp/ or any other pokemon-centric website in the month or two before the game comes out.

That being said, I still hated the game and wish I didn't buy it, so I dunno.
>>
Like 2.5 months? Was pretty great.

>>32170350
>with virtually no story attached to them beyond Looker shit
Yeah that's the story. It's like you're being a fucking idiot on purpose.
>>
>>32170350
>Customization is slightly better than in X/Y
lol no
>>
>>32170364
>You're an idiot for not liking a short, easy, poorly constructed game with god-awful writing!
The Looker lore is fucking boring, I don't give a fuck about this stupid secret agent guy, being in every game since Gen 4 doesn't make him a good character. I wanna learn about these fucking alternate dimension pokemon and this crazy alternate dimension their from, but instead you're just given a boring little Pokedex quip about them and then 10 minutes of Looker shit.
>>
>>32170378
Well, I mean more that they added more hair options, the fact that you can change the color of your clothes, and the fact that you're not a tiny midget in the overworld.

I 100% agree that X/Y has a WAY better selection of clothes, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>32170379
No, you're a fucking retard for saying shit like ''lol it's not story because my jaded asshole doesn't like it xD''
They don't even know about the ultra memes themselves, that's why you're doing that shit.
What else do you want to even know? Their diet? Their sexual habits?

>>32170388
>X/Y has a WAY better selection of clothes
that's also not true
http://www.serebii.net/xy/customisation.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/customisation.shtml
just compare the sizes of these pages
>>
>>32170399
And just compare the lack of variety in anything not named a texture in SM. They couldn't even make new models for the button shirts.
>>
File: red2.jpg (29KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
red2.jpg
29KB, 307x400px
>>32170399
>Y-YOU CAN'T DISLIKE SOMETHING I LIKE, RETARD
>DISAGREEING WITH ME MEANS YOU'RE DUMB BECAUSE MY OPINION IS THE ONLY CORRECT OPINION
Two people can play the misquoting game, anon.
>>
>>32170411
>They couldn't even make new models for the button shirts.
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/clothing/male/198.png
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/clothing/male/51.png
I see

>>32170414
I never said anything like that. You're saying shit like ''there was no story'' and when told there was, you throw a tantrum and claim it's not a story because you didn't like it.
It's as simple as that, no misquotes anywhere.
>>
>>32170010
Probably the one ive gotten bored of quickest. I beat the story, tried the Battle tree a bit and quit. The main problem for me was that they made breeding & ev training painful again. It was so much fun in gen vi.
>>
>>32170418
I said
>No story BEYOND Looker shit
This implies that I acknowledge there is story, just that it's only Looker shit and barely anything else.
>you throw a tantrum
I was joking and intentionally misquoting. When I said
>Two people can play the misquoting game
I implied I was also misquoting. Please learn to read before replying.
>>
>>32170431
Well why don't you tell me the following
A) what you actually want, other than that
B) other postgame legendaries with more story
>>
Guess I'm the only one that liked it.

(Although I had no interest until like a week ago, so everything was new and the only plot I was spoiled was fusion lusamine. I played it for a bit and never put it down. Not the best, not the worst.)
>>
>>32170010
I'm still trying to beat Battle tree multis but I keep losing to stupid bullshit

I didn't even touch the online, tapus and UBs - the meta sounds boring af to me, and I'm not gonna replay SM in the near future, so I guess the games going to get shelved pretty soon.
>>
>>32170432
A) Story that isn't boring, poorly written garbage. I wouldn't mind it being about the Looker if it wasn't poorly written.
B) Literally any of the legendaries with events dedicated to them.
>>
>>32170454
Now how is it poorly written?
And by events you mean the get item->go there->catch-legendaries?
>>
File: 1490224776235.jpg (33KB, 484x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490224776235.jpg
33KB, 484x409px
>>32170244
>>32170296
I hope you realise this is your fault and yours only. I didn't look up any spoilers after the Rockuff and Komala reveal and I had a blast.
>>
>>32170244
I did this for X and Y.
>>
>>32170432
The looker shit reminded me a lot of Delta Episode. It was just pointless fetch quest stuff to areas you had already been to. Actually having you explore areas you previously couldn't access until that point in the game would have been much more interesting. And not having to stop and go back to a meeting location every time you completed a beast encounter would be nice. It just felt very lazy, and the Ultra Beasts, something that was central to the game's story, should have been integrated into the game much better.
>>
Like a week, but I'm not really bashing the game. Unless they have some elaborate end game content like a battle frontier, Pokemon games usually don't keep be occupied for very long beyond the initial single player.

I actually liked the game quite a bit by mainline standards. And the story/characters made me roll my eyes a lot less than XY and that AZ shit.
>>
>>32170492

Pretty much this. I enjoyed it more than ORAS and Gen 4 for sure. I basically go as far as exploring every area fully and doing Elite Four rematches and the like but that's about it.
>>
One week. And I've been playing only while pooping or before sleeping.
Such a disappointment.
>>
File: 1487713883610s.jpg (7KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1487713883610s.jpg
7KB, 250x186px
>this thread
>>
File: 1488322180979.jpg (45KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
1488322180979.jpg
45KB, 640x520px
>this thread
>>
>>32170426
EV training is way faster than in gen 6 thanks to the Pelago Glitch

Granted it was obviously unintended and an example of GFs poor coding but still
>>
>>32170010

Not bored yet, been playing since day one. Recently had to restart due to my save being lost during a system transfer but been having a good time rebuilding. Though replaying as the male protagonist this time was a mistake. Once again the male gets fuck all in customization and I'm kind of tempted to restart again as the female protagonist.

Multiple save files when?
>>
>>32170010
2 weeks. Did some battlespot after I beat the game but it is just filled with kids with legendaries that I can 3-0 while I have my eyes closed. I just lurk at /vp/ and showdown just to do something pokemon related
>>
>>32170010
I've stopped playing for most of the last 2 months except for pgl events and getting megastones. I've started playing again though and I'm having a bit of fun trying to make it to 200 at the battle tree. What deters me most from playing besides the Ub/Tapu meta is the fact it's impossible to get to level 100 as easily as in xy. In xy you had the restraunts and could amass hundreds of rare candies with pokemiles if you wondertraded breedjects constantly like I did. SM really only has pelago, which takes too long unless you mess up your clock, and the 5 star restruant in the festival plaza, which I didn't get until yesterday from a guest because it's a sun exclusive, despite being integral for training to level 100. Honestly, the only things making me come back are online events, shiny hunting, battle tree, and trying to complete my clothing catalouge with the sun exclusive clothing. It's a good game and I want to get a second copy for goofing around in with Pkhex and randomizers, but going through those god awful cutscenes for the 3rd time keeps me away. I enjoy story driven games and liked what BW did, but this took it too far and there should have been an option to skip cutscenes.
>>
Is it weird that with each installment, Pokemon feels even less like Pokemon? Shame, since there's some mons I legitimately care about in this generation, but at the same time, they're very few.

Also, did it literally take fucking seven generations to implement a lousy judge mechanic in the PC? You'd think they'd give more purpose to the PC earlier on.

All in all, it's okay, but there were clearly flaws here that kept me from playing the game as much as any other installment. I feel like the graphics enhancement is also partially to blame, but I might be taking it out of my ass now.

Also, what the fuck with the Pokedex. National Pokedex is clearly missing, but when I go to the GTS, they're still somehow "registered" in the Search list.
>>
>>32171317
SAD¡
>>
>>32170050
>it has to be official to be good

vanillafag
>>
>>32170244
Same, I haven't bought it yet because of this and also because I wanted to play other games. I'm waiting to have more free time to get Sun and play it, but I know I won't have as much fun as with the other games because I barely have anything to discover myself.
>>
>>32170010
Like a week after I finished the game, I've been meaning to play Moon since I got both copies but I just have no motivation for it
>>
I binge played it and finished the pokedex and then gave up on it. I think it had between 100-140 hours.
>>
>>32171334
Face it, romhacks are dogshit. Every time someone tries to pull off something similar to the main series they get derailed at some point and fail to emulate the experience. But then again even Pokemon games after gen 5 haven't been good so yeah.
>>
>Anti-SMfag has finally learned not to put the boxart as the OP image in every thread
God help us all
>>
>>32171486
don't give him replies, he's been grind-bumping the thread for a while now since yesterday

more than half of the negative replies are probably him
>>
>>32170083
This. The game was okay but the people who say this was fantastic or amazing must really like story, because I dont see anything else worth getting praise

>>32170010
Around the end of december or the beginning of January. I wasnt really engaged in the main game and there's nothing to do once it ends

>>32170268
Also this

>>32170350
the Battle Tree is a souped down Maison. t has less content
>>
250 hours when i realized minior eviolite rhydon and regirock were useless in competitive. no point in breeding or training them when there's only one in game format and i don't have friends
>>
For the people complaining about the lack of post-game and exploration: what would you say would cunt as good post-game content? I haven't played SM yet btw.
>>
>>32171512
oras had a decent post game. if it had frontier the post game wouldve outweighed the main game incredibly fast
>>
>>32170399
>>32170418
retard, he literally said there wasnt anything beyond the Looker thing and you say he said something else.

>>32171512
Substantial places to explore like the Battle Zone, Eastern Unova or Kanto,

things to do like the Pokeathelon, PWT and Frontier,

places to train like Black Tower, Fighting Dojo or with the rematches,

a new sidequest like Stark Mountain, finding the 7 Sages in locations new and old (not just returning to places youve already been to look in grass) or taking back the Power Plant

>>32171486
>>32171503
>everyone who dislikes SM is one person
>>
>>32170010
As soon as I beat the elite 4. Finding the ultra beasts just felt like a chore and it there wasn't enough story attached to it for me to care. They should have included them more in the mainline story, their whole concept was was completely wasted. I get to hyped up for new Pokemon that I forget how shot these games actually are
I should just stick to showdown
>>
>>32171512
>>32171545
Are you telling there's not even a battle frontier in SM? What the fuck? There's only some optional quests and the battle tree thing then?
>>
>>32171562
Oops, meant to quote >>32171522 too.
>>
>>32171545
Yes, I'm sure hundreds of people have the exact same copypasta lined up after "someone" posts "questions" about SM.
>>
>>32171570
they tease the frontier in both oras and sm but they just keep giving us maison/tree/tower reskins. and its an optional QUEST
SINGULAR
ONE
AND ITS JUST WALKING IN THE GRASS TO FIND UBS
>>
i just want to know why every pokemon game removes a lot of good features to add a lot of bad ones and a few good new ones
>>
>>32171545
are any of those post game things you listed in the first games of a generation?
if not, your comparison is dumb
>>
>>32171625
Yes? The Battle Zone, Eastern Unova, and the sidequests were in first versions. A lot of my post was.

And we're at the point in the franchise where we should stop accepting first versions to be intentionally held back just because of tradition. Especially since we havent had a third version since Gen 4. BW and XY have to stand on their own yet this excuse is always made for SM.

>>32171583
I'm sure one guy is making hundreds of posts rather than more than one
>>
>>32171317
>Is it weird that with each installment, Pokemon feels even less like Pokemon?
Each installment? Yes
Sun and Moon? No
>>
>>32171590
Sounds disappointing. And I see everyone complain about the main game so it's even more off-putting. I know I'll still get the Sun version anyway but at least I know what to expect.

>>32171609
They want to make each region/gen unique , so each gen won't be too repetitive I guess? Especially because you always have to explore routes and caves and cities, get badges, beat the champion and an evil organization.
>>
>>32171691
>BW and XY have to stand on their own yet this excuse is always made for SM.
They don't though.
>>
>>32170010
More like 3.5 days for me honestly
>>
>>32171562
There's only the Battle Tree, and it has less content than all other facilities

>>32171733
I mean any criticisms towards the game arent put behind "but they're first versions so it's okay"

also BW definitely stands on it's own better than SM but that's just me
>>
i got the game on realease and havent beaten it yet. i like to take time an enjoy them, try not to rush through it. also BOTW came out so ive been focused on that.
honestly itd be more enjoyable if my friends played too. i have boxes of perfect iv pokemon and no bros to give them to
>>
File: IMG_5534.png (599KB, 2550x9900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5534.png
599KB, 2550x9900px
Sun and Moom made me appreciate how much more there is to do in ORAS in comparison.
>>
>>32171753
That makes me want to get into pokémon X once more and maybe complete my pokédex and go to the battle mansion/frontier/whatever it's called more often. I don't even have any friend who has Sun or Moon so I'll just wait and go back to the older games.
>>
>>32171753
>arent put behind "but they're first versions so it's okay"
they could be, though
it's clear that this is the system GF likes to continue so we shouldn't compare the first entries to the later ones really
>>
File: 1adachi.png (30KB, 129x119px) Image search: [Google]
1adachi.png
30KB, 129x119px
>>32170010
Right after the main story ended. They poured literally everything into the main story and nothing into its continued playability.
>>
>>32171953
this. with all the random shit you have to collect for customization and the god awful leveling experience post elite 4 there's no reason to replay it where at least in oras you could get different mirage islands and shiny legendaries
>>
>>32171869
They could be in theory, sure.

And even if it's GF's system, that doesnt mean it's free from critisism. I shouldnt have to accept that a game will be a lot less good once every 3 years for no other reason than tradition.

Especially since the games are starting to feel intentionally held back. XY and SM are the only games Iplayed in the series where it felt intentionally held back for a later release.
>>
>>32170019
This is me for HGSS.
>>
>>32170010
january, after you finish the story that is basically it.
>>
I literally only played it for a reasonable amount of time because my sister did and I stopped after she stopped talking about it.
>>
File: 1443485485556.jpg (61KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
1443485485556.jpg
61KB, 625x352px
>>32170010
i got my starter and left my house for the second time, so all in all around 90 minutes.
>>
>>32171795
Shit I have to go find my copy of oras
>>
>>32172229
>Bug Catching contests
>Pokeathelon
>Voltorb Flip
>Battlefrontier

I almost fell for your bait, luckily I know all people who 'hate' on gen 4 are just pretending.
>>
>>32172562
All of this is great except for the voltorb flip. It's bullshit because you barely win anything and you can't even buy coins with your own money.
>>
>>32170350
sums up my thoughts quite well, and you havent touched on the SOS bullshit

normally if a game is easy or short i'd play it again with some kind of handicap, but I really dont want to play through the shitty story again with all of the cutscenes. it had a lot of potential with trials, different islands and ultra beasts, but they bungled it hard.

postgame was bad and having the beasts/necrozma as grass encounters was a downright insult. SOS makes developing competitive pokemon a chore, its a downgrade from friend safari and dexnav in every possible way. no ingame national dex? the game feels incomplete, like a beta for the inevitable third version. and hiding the destiny knot behind the battle tree was retarded. we couldn't even make pokemon that actually stood a chance in the battle tree

i actually like the sun/moon designs, but everything is too damn slow
>>
literally a week.

they just can't bottle that magic heart gold soul silver had. pokemon has been all downhill from there
>>
File: oajsdfisdf.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
oajsdfisdf.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>32170043
exactly. there is no more focus on battling/exploring.

plus the game is so handholdy and easy its not even fun
>>
File: 1488035004431.png (207KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488035004431.png
207KB, 540x638px
bad design the game
>>
>>32173317
I really enjoy Voltorb Flip myself

>>32173438
damn this is literally better in every respect
>>
protip: the reason why since x and y the games aren't as fun is because literally every single battle is a cakewalk now thanks to exp share. they should have balanced the enemy pokemon around it and raised their levels but they didn't.

and everyone knows playing a game with infinite health cheats on takes away all the real ups and downs of accomplishment and getting past obstacles/feeling of progression
>>
>>32171512
in heart gold soul silver you get a whole nother region and 8 more badges in the post game.
>>
File: 1469120485092.jpg (315KB, 616x2384px) Image search: [Google]
1469120485092.jpg
315KB, 616x2384px
>>32172229
HGSS was the single most content in a pokemon game ever. they are masterpieces and how remakes should be done.

literally nothing beats how amazing the older gens were, no bs garbage just a focus on battling and becoming the elite 4 trainer. and the pokemon didn't look like a 4th grader drew them on deviant art
>>
>>32173317
You would think that but Voltorb flip is actually great once you understand the maths behind it.
>>
File: IMG_0099.jpg (21KB, 106x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
21KB, 106x150px
>>32173627
>literally nothing beats how amazing the older gens were,

You were already pushing it with this sentence.

>and the pokemon didn't look like a 4th grader drew them on deviant art

Now here, you just sound like a complete faggot. Nice cherry picking image, by the way.
>>
File: aafafa.png (101KB, 282x198px) Image search: [Google]
aafafa.png
101KB, 282x198px
>>32173795
its true. pokemon design is no where near as good as it used to be for a reason. you are blind if you don't see this
>>
File: lol.png (20KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
20KB, 256x315px
>>32173827
>detailed, more realistic anatomy
(you)
>>
File: tHkdnKx.png (220KB, 1020x486px) Image search: [Google]
tHkdnKx.png
220KB, 1020x486px
>>32173852 (You)
>>
>>32173413
>>32173968
>>32173827
>>32173627
Not this shit again
>*AUTISTIC VENUSAUR AND FLABEBE COMPARISON*
fuck off, FUCK, OFF

>>32172562
You must be Fun at Parties
>>
File: 1466468396695.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466468396695.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>32174020
>gay tripfag spergs out at a conflicting opinion backed by valid views and evidence supporting them
>doesnt actually say anything refuting or supporting anyone
not surprising
>>
>>32170027
this
>>
>>32174071
>gay
>tripfag
I miss the ol 4chan where Namefags can relate with Anonfags in a good way
Until the Autistic Leddit Underages Attacked
>>
File: 1475638942821.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475638942821.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>32174110
>still doesnt refute or support anything having to do with any of the posts
>instead got buttblasted by the mention of the name, which wasnt even a focus of the post in question
im getting baited hard
>>
File: Untitled.png (447KB, 1420x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
447KB, 1420x1088px
>>32173852
>doesn't even remotely understand the point

one side is basic shapes and look like toys supposed to be pokemon the other has actual linework
>>
>>32171625
GS were the first games of their generation, retard
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.