[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replay Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 144x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 144x172px
2RYW-WWWW-WWW4-V64H
3KUG-WWWW-WWW4-VPDP
EH7G-WWWW-WWW5-RNKJ
KBGW-WWWW-WWW5-RNKW
YZQW-WWWW-WWW5-QKJE
L54W-WWWW-WWW6-XT79
5J5W-WWWW-WWW6-6SBG
GWXW-WWWW-WWW6-6SBA
8ZAG-WWWW-WWW6-6SAS
THEW-WWWW-WWW-9LVQ
>>
Care to give a summary of what each of these battles are? Don't particularly feel like typing out each and every one.
>>
All of them are single battles on battle spot (free). One of them is a battle royal, which I would recommend watching since all I do is bring 3 mons and explode.I was losing my shit. Its the 6th one.
>>
>>32168202
>exploding the shit out of Battle Royal
God I love doing that. Never thought of making all three mons explode users though.
I wonder what would have happened had all Pokemon on all sides had been knocked out? Would you have won, or would it have tied?
>>
89YG-WWWW-WWW6-8H9J
Battle Royal featuring a Regigas user trying desperately to make it useful, and a Xerneas user who gave up the win because they got too cocky. I spent half the turns doing almost nothing.
>>
>>32168368
I would have won (I think) because I would have the most kills. As you might have guessed, never once have I won. Oh well, not like I expected anyway. Just brought 6 mons to blow up. That was the closest I've gotten at winning.
>>
Bumping for more replays. GF really needs to implement an in-game replay browser or something.
>>
MQUW-WWWW-WWW6-9Q2U
This guy really wanted my Murkrow to die.
>>
May as well dump a few more for a one last bump.

3EBW-WWWW-WWW6-9TR3
Fight against a mono-Fairy team using a mono-Dark team. They must not have got the memo about Dark being immune to Prankster.

374G-WWWW-WWW6-8D3P
Master Rank Battle Royal, won using only status moves.

BTSG-WWWW-WWW6-9TMY
I don't even know what was going on here, but I was expecting stall. Did this guy really use a 0HP/0Def Blissey?

VESG-WWWW-WWW5-BXQM
Posted this one a few times on here before, but w/e. Got lucky on several turns and turned the whole thing around on the last turn with Me First.
>>
File: hjjhj.jpg (59KB, 438x320px) Image search: [Google]
hjjhj.jpg
59KB, 438x320px
>>32167439
I'm not typing all that in. It baffles me why Gamefreak, with the sudden implementation of QR scanning this gen decided to keep battle codes. Sure I could understand this shit like in gen 5 and 4, maybe gen 6 but gen 7 is NO EXCUSE.

Can GF not get even the smallest things correctly or even make it easy for us. It's so weird to use the fucking stylus every time I want to type something in.
>>
>>32167439
Q3PG-WWWW-WWW5-E6TU
This is when I found out Butterfree gets Tailwind.
SDUG-WWWW-WWW5-B7DC
Same situation, but with Audino and After You; but the trapper also became the trapee.
Araquanids with Mystic Water are terrifying things.
K7NG-WWWW-WWW5-JWRD
This is why you don't go special Zygarde.
JAEG-WWWW-WWW6-9VPS
Of Moms and Mechs.
>>
File: 1487649493239.png (82KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
1487649493239.png
82KB, 320x353px
i haven't played online in years as you can see from my outdated all bank transfered pokemon team

did this person let me win?

M69W-WWW-WWW6-9CTL
>>
File: 1.hapu2.png (106KB, 248x228px) Image search: [Google]
1.hapu2.png
106KB, 248x228px
>>32171364
That's not even the worst part, how the fuck could they get rid of being able to search for videos AND the ability to save videos? It's basically a fucking pointless feature now, how the fuck is it "making a battle video public" if you have to give your friend the code? How is the average person even supposed to enjoy this feature? How could they fuck up this bad when they did it right in the past?
>>
>>32168464
I did this:
>Bring Koko lead
>Fuck around until it dies
>Bring in Xurkitree
>Tail Glow
>Spam discharge

Your third mon doesn't usually matter. I just brought those two and a random. It worked the first time so I did it 6 more times to prove it wasn't a fluke
>>
File: whyh.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
whyh.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>32172203
I don't know man it's just fucking gamefreak being gamefreak, it's even more pointless now knowing that they made homebrew/cfw and ntrviewer so easy to download, fuck battle codes, srsly.
>>
>>32169415
There used to be one but they removed it in gen 6 for some retarded reason (probably laziness)
>>
Wally solo's a high level Battle Tree NPC entirely by himself (but almost jobs at the end):

>BHFW-WWWW-WWW6-AWVF

My 50 battle against Battle Tree Super Multi Red/Blue duo. After Wally's wild ride (where I almost died of heart attack watching him almost lose his full HP Mega Altaria to a fucking Electrode) I decided to cheese the challenge a little - since I own two 3DSes and a copy of both Sun and Moon, I simply sent over half of the team I used to win the Doubles challenge with to the other version of the game. Still a really good match tho. The double Mega opening freaked me out real good.

>4ZSG-WWWW-WWW6-AWVU
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.