[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /vp/s honest opinion on Lucario and it's Mega?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1489842682859.jpg (53KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489842682859.jpg
53KB, 512x308px
What is /vp/s honest opinion on Lucario and it's Mega?
>>
Lucario is a really awkward design and one of the only pokemon I don't like

Mega Lucario fixes some of the issues like the shorts for legs and fake looking dreadlocks but it's still not too high up in my good book
>>
>>32165779
http://www.strawpoll.me/3489260/r

A significant portion wants to fuck Lucario or doesn't mind.

The loud minority is triggered by the aura dog
>>
I'm pretty neutral on it. I didn't know I was supposed to hate it before I started browsing /vp/, so my opinion of it didn't really change.
>>
>>32165779
Shittily placed mouth and obnoxious fans, but otherwise it's just kind of meh. Don't mind it too much but not one I like.
>>
Its shit
>>
furbait
>>
>>32165779
I'm not a huge fan but I don't dislike it. Only fap to it occasionally.
>>
>>32165846
>>32165848
This!
>>
>it's

/vp/ is illiterate. Completely and terribly illiterate. I don't mean spelling something incorrectly here or there, or not knowing a quadrisyllabic word. I mean that this board, centered around a game that touts itself as helping young children read, cannot even spell the names of the majority of the monsters that are its subject. People will spell names of Pokémon and characters incorrectly on a regular basis, and be unable to comprehend even slightly more advanced sentence structures. This board is filled with people whose intelligence, when measured on a metric of the ability to read and comprehend written language, would be far below the average in any first world country, and arguably 4chan as a whole. Why is this? Is the absurd nature of the Pokémon series affecting your ability to read? Perhaps because Pokémon attracts autists (colloquial jargon so adequate in this situation,) we have people who spend more time memorizing charts than how to properly read them. However, people with autism actually typically score higher on IQ tests and reading comprehension tests, so it doesn't make much sense to label that as the reason. I'm completely astounded by the collective lack of knowledge that this board displays.
>>
>>32165779
I only like femcario.
>>
>>32165779
Never liked it, even before I knew a whole bunch of other people hated it.
>>
>>32165779
i'm proud of game for making something this powerful
>>
literally the worst design of all time
>>
Mega Lucario is GOAT but I cannot say the same for it's base form
>>
>>32166822
This
>>
>>32165779
A good and popular Pokemon, but its succes isn't really surprising because GF intentionally designed it to be popular.

Then GF went full retard in X&Y and the blue doggo became obnoxious.

Also, Lucario need to be cut in Smash Bros,we need to let some others Pokemon shine.
>>
>>32166754
Is this a new pasta or did I miss something?
>>
Honestly just do. Not. Care.
>>
I used to like it more when Diamond and Pearl were the fresh hip thing, now it would just be a neutral feeling, except I have a shiny Lucario I'm leveling up to 100 with other shiny mons so...yay?
>>
>>32169756
I hate how I constructed that sentence. Hopefully it was clear enough.
>>
Would fug
>>
File: 1490509830112.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490509830112.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
>>32165779
I don't like it. I was indifferent of it at first, but Game Freak constantly pushing it in Gen 4 and Gen 6 has pushed indifference to outright dislike, the latter more than the former.
>>
>>32170256
Same for me. I actually used one my first run through Pearl but the constant pandering to it has turned it into one of the only Pokemon I actively hate.
>>
>>32170408
I used one in BW2 since you get Riolu so early. It's pretty fun to use in-game due to its good stats and great movepool, but I wouldn't touch it ever again after XY.

I still think Riolu is a good 'mon by the way, my dislike is specifically with Lucario (and its Mega).
>>
File: 1470717746397.jpg (175KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
1470717746397.jpg
175KB, 1300x919px
Top Doggo
>>
File: flipnote.gif (83KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
flipnote.gif
83KB, 320x240px
It's good.
>>
>>32171223
>that image
>>>/trash/
>>
>>32165779
Wouldn't fuck.
>>
File: 1477514802484.png (1MB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
1477514802484.png
1MB, 1200x866px
>>
>>32165779

The chest spike bugs me but other then that it's fine
>>
>>32165779
I wouldn't mind if they didn't shill it
>>
>>32173415
So any shilled mon is cause for concern with you?
>>
>>32173427
Not him, but it depends on the degree to which they shill it. Charizard has had heavy shilling since Gen 1 but, while it's not my cup of tea and I've always preferred Blastoise, I don't find it as bad as Lucario since it never hit that critical mass Lucario did, and outside the anime it USUALLY didn't go above and beyond the other two Kanto starters in how much it was shilled (getting two Megas was bullshit though, as well as replacing Fly in SM).

Lucario is just a complete fucking wreck in how much they pandered to it in Gen 6. I don't think Game Freak will ever top it, unless they decide to shill even harder for Lucario specifically in a later Gen.
>>
Whatever design. Don't really care for it. Wish it actually looked like Anubis rather than a fursona.

Mega is lines and spikes everywhere just gets bigger and angrier deviantart shit like most Megas.
>>
>>32174421
Glad i didnt play gen 6
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.