[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most frustrating thing about Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484776149027.jpg (166KB, 1182x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1484776149027.jpg
166KB, 1182x1815px
What is the most frustrating thing about Pokemon?
>>
The fact that i will never hug my favorite mon
>>
>>32165477
Natures and Shinys (fuck first route pidgey)
>>
>>32165477
The fact that Gamefreak makes the games and not a better company.
>>
>>32165477
Its fans.
>>
>>32165477
The encounter rate. Just give us an option to turn off wild encounters. It's not difficult, just tedious. Might as well get rid of having to buy repels every now and then and make it convenient.
>>
>>32165643
>plays Pokémon
>doesn't want to encounter Pokémon
Really makes you think.
>>
>>32165524
Such as?
I mean, I can't think of a better comapny to handle pokemon.
Sure, Gamefreak isn't perfect, but they are still far better than others out there.
>>
>>32165652
There's a difference between wanting to find Pokemon to catch and wanting those faggots to stop wasting your time.
>>
>>32165773
Obsidian, perhaps Monolith Soft.

In the past I would have said Intelligent Systems but they seem to be too keen to waifu pandering now.
>>
>>32165477
>Your pokemon is paralyzed! It can't move!
>>
The fact that Game Freak refuses to explain a lot of game mechanics. They don't say anything beyond cursory details about EVs, IVs, and a lot of breeding stuff, like egg groups and what the Destiny Knot does. There are also some other, smaller things, like the game never telling you that some Zygarde cells can only be found during certain times of day. I know you can just look most of this stuff up, but that's not good game design. And apparently I need to be taught how to catch Pokémon for the twentieth time.
>>
They won't recognize Orre in the main series

They continue to create online only features after the mess that was gen 4's online (I never got the fucking wifi ribbons)

Trade evos are outdated and it's a waste of time trying to get your favorite with a nickname if nobody you know plays Pokemon.
>>
>>32165996
>, like the game never telling you that some Zygarde cells can only be found during certain times of day.

Maybe because they want you to find it out by yourself.
I wouldn't say that is bad game design, not revealing everything about your game might actually be a good idea to keep it more interesting.
>>
>>32166061
I just think it's kinda bullshit that you could spend hours scouring every inch of Alola looking for cells and not know why you haven't found any despite the game saying you need more.
>>
>>32165477
pokemon distribution. I'm still having a hard time playing through black because of it.

Gamefreaks opinion on post game.
>>
that i'll never be chicken-chan
>>
>>32165477
The series' inability to move past its dated mechanics and ideals
>>
File: gorilla-rage_zps7e42acd2.png (142KB, 510x255px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-rage_zps7e42acd2.png
142KB, 510x255px
>>32165477
>X is confused!
>It
>>
>>32165643
Then you're not really on a Pokémon adventure
>>
>>32165477
The story. Just let me fall into the region and catch shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.