[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be Gen 8 bad guys motives? Will it be stupider that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: XY_Lysandre.png (317KB, 451x1280px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Lysandre.png
317KB, 451x1280px
What will be Gen 8 bad guys motives? Will it be stupider that the one from pic related?
>>
>>32163703
Lysandre was right tho
>>
nobody in X and Y's story had motives.
Or personalities
>>
>>32163703
>implying Lysandre was wrong
>>
Profit through legal but unscrupulous business practices and using pokedex meta data to create targeted ads for trainers.
>>
Break fourth wall and attempt to kill anyone involved in the production of Sun and Moon.
>>
File: 1488433951269.gif (2MB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488433951269.gif
2MB, 313x240px
>XY the game had everyone in Kalos too nice to justify what he's saying
>XY the manga does the complete opposite and makes me want to nuke Kalos

Correct me if I'm wrong about the Manga, been a while, memory is shit.
>>
>>32163703
First off, Lysandre's motives made more sense than literally everyone but Giovanni.
As for the question, I'm hoping its a mentally gone man, one who just sees and hears things telling him to do evil things, one who was born in a rich family and has the money to hire a grunts.
>>
GF will just make Mewtwo the main villain because Kanto needs more pandering and Mewtwo needs more Mega Evolutions or whatever Generation VIII's new mechanic will be.
>>
we had the general mafia, the environmentalists, the guys that wanted an universe for themselves, the guys that wanted to split pokemon from humans, the guys who wanted to make themselves immortal and make the world beautiful, the thugs, and the mad scientists that are studying alternate dimensions.

The Gen 8 main villains will be trying to take over the region by catching the plot-important legendaries.

The Gen 9 main villains will be trying to kidnap the protagonist, rival, and opposite gender MC and trap them in a cellar to starve them, out of personal reasons whose story start at the same time the game storyline does. Plot important legendary ends up saving them.

The Gen 10 villains want to fuse with Pokémon and their leider is going to fuse with the plot important legend.
>>
How about a Gen where half way through the villain actually completes their evil world changing plan, realizes the error of their ways and works with you to try to set things right again?
>>
>>32163703

>"m... muh greed and selfishness!"
>get a bunch of free shit and free tms throughout Kalos
>meanwhile Team Flare charges 5 000 000¥ for admission
>wants to murder people for "beauty" even though he's PokéFrance with beautiful architecture and nature
>"m... muh environment!"
>kalos gets virtually all of its power from renewable sources
>meanwhile he wants to wipe out all of the fauna in the world
>people on /vp/ defends his actions
>>
>>32164111
Gen 8 villain will be a Pokemon itself.
>>
>>32164120

That'd be interesting actually. Maybe have some "Animal Farm" kind of stuff, or explore what does it mean to be a Pokémon exactly.
>>
Gen 8 villain will try to make humans back into pokemons. Mark my words.
>>
>>32163703
They will try to build a giant barrage that destroys the Pokemon ecosystem. We will stop them with a npc who smokes his Gogoat.
>>
File: 1475574533991.jpg (64KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475574533991.jpg
64KB, 500x281px
>>32164161
>destroys the Pokemon ecosystem
>>
>>32164153
Bills transporter technology was the key to everything. Praise Azoth.
>>
>>32164033
You mean RSE/ORAS?
>>
File: 1486944322081.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1486944322081.png
118KB, 540x304px
>>32164033
This is bait, right? That's ORAS.
>>
>>32164273
>>32164287
Hivemind.
>>
>>32163703
Well the motives in Gen 7 was a step up, so we might not have something as stupid as what we got in gen 6.

Or 4.

Or 3.
>>
>>32163703
Maybe. It certainly won't be stupider than Ghestis or Cyrus, though. Those guys are by far the worst.
>>
>>32164273
>>32164287
They awaked groudon/keeogri and started their weather fuckery, that's not completing their plans any more than Cyrus actually using the red chain or Lysander activating the weapon.
Pokemon villains never get to complete a plan, they get cucked at the last minute by the pc/fug/giratina
>>
>>32164397
The failure of Aqua and Magma isn't from outside interference, though. They accomplished their initial objective in awakening Groudon/Kyogre, then realized that their intended result of changing the balance of land and sea would end up much less in their favor than they'd expected. Either leader could have let things continue and end up with the entire place becoming desert/ocean, but they decided they'd rather not kill most of everything, so they made you fix it.
>>
>>32163829
Cyrus's motivations make sense for an autistic, self-centered psychopath
>>
File: 1488338226969.png (177KB, 316x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488338226969.png
177KB, 316x350px
All Pokemon bad guy motives are stupid. Whatever Gen 8's evil team motive will be I just hope it's fucking simple like Team Rocket and not focused on opening dimensions, tearing civilization asunder, etc.
>>
>>32164984
To be fair, the opening dimensions stuff was all Lusamine, and Team Skull and the Aether Foundation were just kinda there
>>
>>32163703
Lysandre is a literal and unironic fascist and it's amazing how unapologetic he was about wanting to kill all life that wasn't under his control (Team Flare.) No other Pokemon villain has the level of passion and anger that Lysandre had aside from Ghetsis with his insanity and hatred towards N.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.