[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a New Region and Rate Others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (138KB, 953x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
138KB, 953x720px
Name and concept, Starters, Evil team(s), Professor, Rival(s), plot story, two special pokemon (Legendaries, Ubs, Megas, Regional forms), new features.

Bonus points for images
>>
File: 80a[1].jpg (213KB, 850x415px) Image search: [Google]
80a[1].jpg
213KB, 850x415px
Right, rate my region /vp/

>Victoria
based in steam punk london

Starters: Unicorn, Griffon, Wyvern

Proffesor: Sir Reginal Oak (Royal Oak)

Rival: punk guy from liverpool

Evil team: monarchy

plot twist: you are the future king/queen

2 pokemon: fossils based in pharao spinosaur and gentleman iguanadon

new features: alternative time lines and endings
>>
File: region.png (19KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
region.png
19KB, 480x320px
>>32163301
I really like the core of using a unicorn, griffon, and wyvern as your starters. All mythological creatures that would fit the bill of being exclusive.
Only criticism I can give, based on what you provided, is that the plot twist seems sort of cliche. Might want to research some things already done and try to avoid them.

Region based on countries below china, with a large focus on the rural side.

starters based on gecko, pangolin, and platypus, which become themed as a power ranger, samurai, and punk respectively

need plot ideas
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (85KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
85KB, 400x300px
>>32163493
yeah, was a poor plot twist

by the way, platypus work better as power ranger
>>
>beware, long shitpost ahead

> generation 8 games with 198 new pokémon, total of 1000

> pokémon prosperity with dawn twiliruna (wordplay on twilight & trebaruna) & pokémon calamity with dusk twiliruna

> Portugal based region, Lusia region, southwest of kalos, west of the kalusia wasteland (spain - nothing against spanish people tho)

> kalos is west of unova (train from lumisoe to couriway to anville to nimbasa)

> story happens 3 years after SM And 18 years after RGB (Red is 29 turning 30)

> legends about crusades & powerful magical items, with godly attributes

> starters are grass lynx ---> grass/rock sabertooth tiger, fire horse ---> fire/fairy Pegasus & water dog ---> water/ice wolf (are iberian species)

> nymphs of the Tejo (tagus) Douro & Guadiana rivers (like lake trio) & Barcelos rooster is the event mythical

> fossils of triceratops (prosperity), velociraptor (Calamity) + megalodon (both)

> rival is the son/daughter of the professor, Steven/Stella Spruce

> evil team is azoth army, dark alchemists that want to create missingno using arceus' power

> Madeira Island is the evil team hideout

> Battle Cruise travels around Azores 9 Islands for postgame (each island has trainers of each region + orre & rangers)

> legendary spot would be on Serra da Estrela (star mountain range)

> league spot would be castle in a town bases of the capital of lisbon

> Gyms of bug, Dragon, Fairy, ghost, normal, electric, fighting & psychic types

> Elite of the 4 elements: fire, water, ground & air (flying)

> champion is the villain leader, your own dad, Louis Lucifer, then it will be Prof Spruce, with grass types = nature

> more ideas soon
>>
>>32163301
Make the griffon a lion and I'm good

>if you don't understand lion unicorn and dragon are the national animals of England Scotland and Whales respectively
>>
File: conseed.png (984KB, 1100x654px) Image search: [Google]
conseed.png
984KB, 1100x654px
Starters based on the various poetry/literary movements. Probably Metaphysical, the Romantics and something else (absurdist fiction? cavalier/classical/modern poets?). No sketches yet, but I'm trying not to make the poetry basis completely obvious, so I'm not giving the starters scrolls/books. If the grass starter is based on metaphysical poetry, I'd called it 'Conseed', but romanticism might make more sense for the grass-type with the whole nature aspect of it.
pic related is a concept for conseed that I drew before it was going to be a starter, with the poetry theme shoehorned in.
>>
File: HAj9qbh[1].png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
HAj9qbh[1].png
153KB, 560x582px
>>32164918
>198 new pokemon
>Kalos postgame
>more Red
>other cat, horse and dog
>Louis lucifer

4/10 Fossils are nice choice
>>
>>32163301
>Not lion
>Queen elizabeth as villainess
>more dinosaur pandering
>professor oak, again
>stereotype rival
>not story in all
>not queen, bowie, beatles reference

Solid 6/10
>>
File: map.png (11KB, 356x145px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
11KB, 356x145px
Idea for a region split into two. One side is lush and natural and the other is highly industrialized

Names:
Rottenham City
Chocoblock Platform
Black Forest
Cherrytop Town
Spaghet Town
Gateau Chateau
>>
>>32165401
>Wanting a new lion pokemon three generations in a row
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.