[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: come up with new battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Dual

>Each trainer can only use 3 of 5 of their pokemon
>when one pokemon on the field faints, both are switched out
>Neither side gets to see what the other will send out
>The winner of the battle is decided when one of the trainers has recieved the majority of the 3 or 5 duals
>>
a battle where the trainer's take turns smelling each other's pokemon's farts/
>>
>Switch Battle

>You use your opponent's Pokemon, and your opponent uses yours.
>Exclusive to battle facilities and online so that you don't get cucked by an NPC with shitmons in the main story.
>>
Fog battle, you can't see the enemies pokemon nor they yours until you hit them one time, the fog effect refreshes on switch
>>
>>32161671
>bring a bunch of shitmon
>win
>>
>>32161643
>dual
/vp/ is illiterate. Completely and terribly illiterate. I don't mean spelling something incorrectly here or there, or not knowing a quadrisyllabic word. I mean that this board, centered around a game that touts itself as helping young children read, cannot even spell the names of the majority of the monsters that are its subject. People will spell names of Pokémon and characters incorrectly on a regular basis, and be unable to comprehend even slightly more advanced sentence structures. This board is filled with people whose intelligence, when measured on a metric of the ability to read and comprehend written language, would be far below the average in any first world country, and arguably 4chan as a whole. Why is this? Is the absurd nature of the Pokémon series affecting your ability to read? Perhaps because Pokémon attracts autists (colloquial jargon so adequate in this situation,) we have people who spend more time memorizing charts than how to properly read them. However, people with autism actually typically score higher on IQ tests and reading comprehension tests, so it doesn't make much sense to label that as the reason. I'm completely astounded by the collective lack of knowledge that this board displays.
>>
File: 1322615842122.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>32162012
you ok there, mate?
>>
>>32162012
calm the fuck down, get some fresh air, and stop freaking out over inane shit
>>
I T 'S A P A S T A
T'
S
A
P
A
S
T
A
>>
>>32162099
>>32162684
It's always nice to see newfriends around here
>>
I think sky battles could be way more interesting than just being flying type/levitate exclusive
Like you choose 3 or 4 moves in succession then the pokemon fly up and battle on their own using those moves, no items, no switching etc

like that one battle frontier facility in emerald where the mons fight without commands but a little more controlled
>>
File: 1364420051030.jpg (2MB, 1671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1364420051030.jpg
2MB, 1671x1000px
>Race
Set up like a double battle but each player is only fighting the Trainer opposite them. The winner is the person that defeats their opponent first. Used in story mode where you compete with your rival to be the first one to beat the enemy team.

>Guardians
Set up is 3v3 battle but pokemon can only target adjacent pokemon. Center pokemon is in the "rear" can only target team mates until one of them has died allowing access to the other team. Used in story mode where you have to protect an NPCs support pokemon or fight your way through to an enemy boss.

>Deployment
Players start with one pokemon and can send out one additional pokemon each turn up to a maximum of 3 or swap a single active pokemon. KOing one or more pokemon doesn't allow a replacement until the deployment phase. You lose if at any time you have no pokemon out. Used in story where villains disregard the rules entirely and just start sending out all their pokemon at once and used by the player against horrific Ultra Beasts or rampaging Legendary pokemon that must be stopped at all costs.
>>
>>32161671
12 metapod fighting each other
>>
>>32161671
Get a load of this fucking retard.
>>32161982
Exactly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.