[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faust's Special Giveaway Edition Thread #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: HeyoAnonsHopeYouDidn'tMissMe.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HeyoAnonsHopeYouDidn'tMissMe.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
Sorry anons I didn't do a giveaway yesterday, I had to attend to family business.

So to make it up to you I'll be doing all the past giveaways and the Shiny Palossand giveaway.
I'll also be doing a special giveaway, if someone can get trips, they'll get a mystery pokemon that is of worth.

The Palossand's set is:
Item: Weakness Policy
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpA
Bold Nature
- Energy Ball
- Earth Power
- Shadow Ball
- Shore Up

If you want any of the mons, state which one you want (Politoed, Durant, Shiny Palossand) and follow these rules.

>IGN
>Pokemon, Lvl and Gender
>Message
>No shitmons (Doing shitmons would take more time unless barely anyone is in the thread.)

Dubs+ will get a shiny variation of the pokemon they picked. (Obviously not the Palossand as that's already shiny.)

Dubs+ also get the choice of what pokemon will be in future giveaways. if no one gets dubs+ and/or don't choose the next mon I'll just randomise the choice or I'll just do another mememon that I use.
>>
Bass 3 agn. Thx for doing this
Lv.100 Latias female (Homer) in Premier Bal
Default Message.
>inb4 Milquetoast comes in and fucks it up.
>>
>>32160487
I'm assuming you want the Shiny Palossand?
>>
>>32160487
Bass here,sry.
*Premier Ball. also,requesting Palossand. forgot to put that before.
>>
>>32160498
Here you go anon, enjoy your Palossand!
Btw who is Milquetoast?
>>
>>32160497
Yes, sir/ma'am/sry.
>>
Holy cow faust you are the best. Thanks for waiting.
Ign-george
Posting a lvl 1 male sandygast
"Please trade pokemon with me thanks"

Thanks so much, been trying for a shiny forever
>>
>>32160506
A sniper. Hands out Pokémon with shitty natures and no IVs, naming them Dongs, but with a prefix pertaining to the kind of Pokémon it is. i.e. A Metagross named Steel Dong. Even worse, he sets up a bot to do this, so he can sabotage giveaways faster than someone can think.
>>
>>32160506
oh, and thx. Forgot my manners.
>>
>>32160526
I guess I should specify id like a shiny palossand
>>
>>32160530
>>32160538

Ah I see, fairly shitty of them.
That's alright.

>>32160526
Heyo George, nice to see you again. Hope you enjoy the Shiny Palossand that you've been waiting for,
>>32160539
Also I know what you want, I haven't forgotten.
>>
>>32160545
Oh my god thank you so so much. As dumb as this sounds you have made my week.
>>
I'd like a politoed, please.

IGN: Yorik

I put in a male Beedril lvl 100, message "Please trade pokemon with me. thanks in advance."
>>
File: BegoneYouPerv.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BegoneYouPerv.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>32160568
That's good to hear anon. I'm glad I made your day.

>>32160577
Also you are the infamous person, kek. It's fine though I've got more anyway.
>>
>>32160599
DO you mean because I used a bee dong? No, I just got a bunch of dongs in getting sniped, so I figured as long as those dumb fucks are handing out trading fodder I may as well use it.

Thanks for politoed. May I put another one up for palosand?

IGN: Yorik

I put in a male Beedril lvl 100, message "Please trade pokemon with me. thanks in advance."
>>
>>32160607
Oh, also my post was dubs but politoed wasn't shiny.
>>
>>32160607
OH alright, sorry about my accusation then.

If you want I can fix up the beedrill one or any other mons that have been fucked up via the snipe.

Also enjoy your Palossand!

>>32160618
Ah shit sorry about that. Just put up the one I gave you and I'll swap it for the shiny.
>>
>>32160624
Wow, palossand is glorious.

I put up politoed for shiney politoed.
>>
>>32160464
>Honey
>comfey, level nineteen, female
>i want to trade for a pokemon thats strong in battles
>>
>>32160649
Thanks for shiny politoed. Is it supposed to be named freakingay?
>>
>>32160666
Look at your fucking trips kek, but yeah It's supposed to be in reference that an anon wanted the Politoed giveaway. His msg and image was Alex Jones, so I thought I would name it FreakinGay.

>>32160654
Hope you enjoy your Palossand Anon!
>>
IGN: Acummies
Hakamo-o female lvl 37
Asking for the Palossand, and thanks dude!
If dubs+ then its gotta be Huge Power Azumarill
>>
>>32160728
Ah shit, forgot to send a reply. Sorry about that anon.
I've sent you a palossand ages ago, sorry about that. Hope you enjoy it!
>>
bump?
>>
>>32160464
I thought it was a bad oshawott costume from the thumbnail
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.