[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realize that Moon Ball works amazingly with Shiny Gliscor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Gliscor.png (470KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
Gliscor.png
470KB, 800x659px
>Realize that it's now possible to get a Poison Heal Gliscor in a Moon Ball thanks to new SM breeding mechanics
>Fire up my Soul Silver for the first time in years - wait a day to get a Moon Ball from Kurt
>Get the Moon Ball, look up where I can find Gligar
>tfw it's Heart Gold exclusive
>I don't have Heart Gold

I want to die.
>>
I can get you one oniifam. Can you fetch me a Love Ball Mawile.
>>
>>32159119
>tfw have HG but can't be fucked to play it
Sorry bro ask in /wfg/
>>
>>32159129
I'm not op, but I will gladly get you a love ball mawile for a moon ball gliscor.
>>
>>32159156
Give me a few minutes to have a Ditto make babies with it

add 4442-2718-6992 ign: Aki
>>
Maybe in Gen8 they will introduce a way to transfer your pokemon from one pokeball to the other
>>
>>32159187
Cool, I just transferred a Mawile up from my OR cart to Sun. I'm going to add you and I'll be ready to trade shortly. Just let me know when you're ready.
>>
>>32159284
Added and going online. No IVs, but you get some Scolipede EMs
>>
>>32159129
I am OP - since the other guy is getting you the love ball mawile, I could give you one of my flawed shinies in exchange for a Moon Ball Gligar?

I have
Shiny Nidoran Male (Timid with Poison Point)
Shiny Bibarel Female (Careful with Moody)
Shiny Clauncher Female (One Bold, one Timid, both with Mega Launcher)
Shiny Murkrow Male (Brave with Super Luck)
>>
>>32159366
I can't take a shiny for this, but if you do have a spare Immunity Gligar, it would be great for me too.
>>
>>32159284
I'm requesting but FP is awful as usual, can you request me
>>
>>32159376
I have an Immunity Gligar, (shit ivs tho). I can breed it and send one to you?
>>
>>32159393
I'll take it, these Gligars are fresh from the breed chain too, so no ivs.
>>
>>32159402
Sure- just give me a few minutes and i'll have it for you.
>>
>>32159387
Thanks for the Gligar!
>>
>>32159404
Give FC too add meanwhile.
>>
There are lots of Moon Gligar on the GTS
>>
>>32159409
3368-3238-5830
>>
>>32159409
Added you, ready when you are
>>
>>32159483
Going online now, it'd better if you requested the trade because the Plaza works weirdly on my end
>>
Ayy I never got your name, so I accepted two randoms.

Anyway thanks to you too, OP and >>32159405
>>
>>32159501
I think the plaza works weirdly on everyone's end tbqh.
Thanks for the Gligar!
>>
>>32159119
just inject lol
>>
>>32159581
This
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.