[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you prefere gyms or the strange things that they put on the 7 gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: toxapex.gif (82KB, 113x82px) Image search: [Google]
toxapex.gif
82KB, 113x82px
i prefere gyms, and if they do a remake of 4 gen, they will put gyms or they will put kahunas and things like yn alola??
>>
I prefer gyms too

Are you French by any chance?
>>
File: mimikyu.gif (30KB, 57x67px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.gif
30KB, 57x67px
if they put kaunas in 4 gen remake, i will suicide, it will be a shit if they donĀ“t put gyms
>>
File: marowak-alola.gif (44KB, 105x99px) Image search: [Google]
marowak-alola.gif
44KB, 105x99px
im spanish :/
>>
>>32156741
Oh ok. It's just that I'm learning French and the way you spell "perfere" got me. Carry on
>>
File: kartana.gif (34KB, 85x84px)
kartana.gif
34KB, 85x84px
i prefere gyms too, what is the next, a pokemon with an open world like the Zelda breath of the wild...
>>
If D/P get remade, I think they will have gyms (because the originals had them) and HMs (because the originals had them).
>>
File: celesteela.gif (155KB, 103x105px)
celesteela.gif
155KB, 103x105px
i study frnch too, but im very bad :)
>>
Tip: there's no need to pretend you're other posters. Your language and the fact only 3 different posters post give it away.
>>
File: pokemon.jpg (402KB, 1280x1024px)
pokemon.jpg
402KB, 1280x1024px
anomymous, i hope that they will have HMs, imagine D/P with pokemonturas, it will be strange
>>
>>32156762
And that would be a bad thing because?
>>
>>32156722
I would like to have gyms back next generation. The Kahunas were super fun, though. Maybe make gym leaders fill more fleshed out this time though, that's what made the kahunas great.
>>
>>32156791
Why do you think he's pretending to be several posters?
>>32156805
It's a DP remake, no Kahunas, no poke rides, and HMs will be there. Why would you think they'd slap Alola shit in a game that has nothing to do with it.
>>
While I do like Gyms I also like the idea of having to fight the person in charge of a district in the same vein as a Kahuna before moving on to the next
>>
Personally I thought trials were more fun and flowed better. I liked the way they worked, and Z Crystals were a more fulfilling reward than Badges IMO. Having a powerful Trainer battle after every few trials instead of every single one made them feel more special and individual. The interactions with Trial Captains and Kahunas made them more memorable than the Gym Leaders for me. I'm probably gonna remember all of them a long time from now, while for any other Pokemon I've played I barely remembered the Gym Leaders even right after playing the game.
>>
>>32157022
This, either make the gym leaders more prevalent characters or do it with the E4
>>
I liked Totem Battles, they felt like a real RPG in which you battle more than one enemy at the same time and that the Totem can summon them at any time.

But yeah, Kahunas felt like a worst Gym battle.
>>
>>32156791
Not counting the fact he's avatarfagging almost
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.