[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Lycanroc event planned for NA, already bundled with PKSM.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: banner.png (8KB, 256x128px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
8KB, 256x128px
New Lycanroc event planned for NA, already bundled with PKSM. Good things overall.
>>
If someone is curious, is only a Lycanroc with its hidden ability and a classic ribbon.
>>
Lame!
>>
>>32156715
>>32156521
holy shit. I knew it. There gonna make a new lycanroc form for ash.
>>
File: 1487713883610s.jpg (7KB, 250x186px)
1487713883610s.jpg
7KB, 250x186px
>>32156715
u, oh, thanks anon
>>
>>32157430
Lycanroc is the new shillmon confirmed.
>>
>>32157472
It took you this long to notice? I saw this coming before we even knew what Lycanroc was?
>>
Wait, which form Lycanroc?
>>
>>32157430
>>32157472
>>32157488
>>32157549
Wasn't there another form on Global Link?
>>
>>32156521

How do I move a whole box of mons to the bank with this? Also can I use this to move my mons from AS to Sun/Moon?
>>
>>32157855
extra storage
it doesn't interact with your real bank if that's what youre asking
and yes they can transfer up and back as well
>>
>>32157884

Thank you sir, now I can delete AS and have room to install Nova Sun
>>
>>32157430
You're probably not wrong, but this event has nothing to do with that.

>>32157549
Midnight

>>32157611
Yeah, it had form ID 4, which means 2 and 3 are unaccounted for (Midday is 0 and Midnight is 1). And that means that Ash-Lycanroc's base form must be a third form (with the other unused ID being that same new form with Battle Bond) and not one of the existing ones, otherwise they wouldn't need that extra ID.

Just to be on the safe side, I checked the Lycanroc in PKHaX and nearly had a heart attack when I saw a 4 in the ability slot and thought it was the form ID. It's just a regular HA Midnight Lycanroc, nothing to get excited about. Although the OT is Rocky so I'm not sure why anyone thought this had anything to do with Ash or a new form to begin with.
>>
https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/releases

Gen VII Wondercard database updated (2017/03/24)
Added: 0220 - Shiny Tapu Koko
Added: 0224 - CoroCoro Charizard
Added: 0227 - Bestow Pikachu
Added: 0606 - Rocky Lycanroc
Added: 1605 - Mewtwoite X/Y
Added: 1606 - Mawilite
Added: 1607 - SM Rare Candy
>>
File: Rocky.png (678KB, 717x537px)
Rocky.png
678KB, 717x537px
>>32157924
>the OT is Rocky
Why is Lycanroc Midnight still not Rock/Fighting?
>>
>>32157884

How come I can't change the country of a pokemon?
>>
>>32157949
So, does they know what events America will get?
>>
>>32157987
dunno, never tried it. might have to go into the hex editor thing

but if you're doing anything more involved than stats/movesets/abilities then it might be better to just use PKHex on your computer, supposedly PKSM can mess up the legality of your pokemon (if you care about such a thing)

i've also had it crash a couple of times, once ended up deleting one of my pokemon because it saved that it had been removed from bank, but didn't save that it was in my game
so back up your saves periodically i guess
>>
>>32156715
Is it already possible to get Lycanroc with hidden ability?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.