[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-Ash-Decidueye will happen >A-Ash-Lycanroc will happen hahaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

File: comedy relief doggo.png (770KB, 777x931px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief doggo.png
770KB, 777x931px
>A-Ash-Decidueye will happen
>A-Ash-Lycanroc will happen
hahaha
>>
>>32155071
Will Ash catch Top Kek then?
>>
>implying IKU ZE won't return during the UB Arc to remind people that Greninja is the Greninja of Gen 7
>>
Comedy Relief Owl and Coma Relief Doggo
>>
>>32155071
And soon there'll be another comedy relief mon in his team. His teams theme is basically comedy relief.
>>
oh look another ashimefag that escaped his autistic general to start a starter/monwar

go back there you stupid faggot and argue with those autists
>>
File: 6-2[1].png (917KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
6-2[1].png
917KB, 1600x900px
>>32155119

This, comedy relief cat will be joining soon.
>>
Every Alola mon is a comedic relief
Though I don't think that Rowlat is gonna evolve
>>
>>32155071
Fuck off you Barafag autist
Still salty they confirmed he won't catch Shitten?
>>
>>32155146
That's the depression relief cat
>>
>>32155164
No he won't, that was a rumor started by the autistic Barafag
>>
File: barabait.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
barabait.png
36KB, 250x250px
Reminder that there is no defending this shit, he was only made to lure the bara crowd
>>
File: 1490242561795.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490242561795.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
>mfw Starterwars used to be a meaningless joke for the sake of banter but thanks to Greninja they're now 100% serious because of its Special Snowflake Psuedo-Mega Form making everyone want their Starter to be a Special Snowflake too
>mfw don't even want to use Starters anymore because of this
>>
>>32155186
But Ash-Greninja is a jobber. Why would anyone want a repeat of that?
>>
>>32155231
Because Ash is going to win the Alola League this time.
>>
>>32155157

They've heavily foreshadowed Ash capturing Litten from its first appearance.

Plus Ash is the only character it can get adequate screentime with. Same reason they gave Rockruff to him.
>>
>>32155186
I didn't want to use a starter because I have problems with all the evolved forms.
>wings do not work that way and I'm not talking about the bow thing
>leg day is apparently hand day in Incineroar-land
>Primarina has head tumors and a fucking baby bonnet and where are those starfish from and also who would think Popplio wasn't a clown when they first saw it
>>
Are you fags so desperate to win your starter war, that you will resort to Ash's Pokemon as an argument?
>>
>>32155071
>Middle of SM Anime
>We get Ash-Primarina and Ash is revealed to be a femboy/tranny all these years
>>
>>32155275
Well, if not for the Anime, ASH-Greninja wouldn't exist to make Greninja even better than what it already was.
>>
>>32155231
What's up with underage kids and not understanding what a jobber is?
>>
File: food for thought.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
food for thought.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>32155231
>>32155297
You can't call it jobbing if your opponent is a straight up better trainer and is trying to win for the sake of his loli.
>>
File: satosm.png (339KB, 763x446px) Image search: [Google]
satosm.png
339KB, 763x446px
>>32155239
>with this art style
no please
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).PNG.gif (99KB, 681x503px) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).PNG.gif
99KB, 681x503px
>>32155311
>>
>>32155297
It's 4chan, profound mental retardation is the norm
>>
>>32155176
And the cereal eaters
>>
>>32155119
its almost like this is suppose to be a comedy and not straight shonen
>>
File: 1479213050716.png (37KB, 447x244px) Image search: [Google]
1479213050716.png
37KB, 447x244px
>>32155351
Not him, but I don't know why I keep coming back to this shithole when 75% of the threads here are the same old shit, different day, 20% are generals, and 5% is kinda sorta new but rarely constructive or interesting stuff.
>>
>>32155369
SM comedy in the same sense that teletubbies is a comedy.
>>
Froakie also had silly moments before evolving
>>
>>32155386
But we already knew Greninja was insanely popular and Ash was basically destined to get one.
Reception to the Gen 7 Starters isn't quite as massive compared to Greninja, but then again this is a fucking Slice of Life Comedy with occasional battles so it doesn't even matter.
>>
You do realize that the only things the winner of this "debate" will win are an embarrassing defeat in two years and the shame of becoming another memetic loser, right?
>>
>>32155395
>Reception to the Gen 7 Starters isn't quite as massive compared to Greninja

It's not even close lmao. Gen 6 was Greninja at the very very top, frogadier and chespin futher down and the rest at the bottom. Gen 7 has Rowlet be the most popular with the first stages being more popular than their fully evolved forms. Rowlet is just another Oshawott.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Ashmons in SM didn't fully evolve.
>>
>>32155076
No, Ash-Pikachu
>>
>>32155401

Wasn't even embarrassing, it was just straight bullshit

Greninja had the upper hand, and Edgyzard was saved by his plot armor
>>
>>32155427
Exactly, and because of that, the only thing we'll have left after this starter autism ends will be a meme; either BARUM SHAINU EKUSHITA or SUPA AKUA TORUNEIDO
>>
File: Attacks hit on Charizard.png (3MB, 1280x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Attacks hit on Charizard.png
3MB, 1280x1470px
>>32155427
>>
File: 1481263081857.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481263081857.png
10KB, 407x416px
>>32155455
>implying Pikachu's hits even matter when it's Level 17-20 at that point
>>
>>32155415
>evo
Oh, Come on, Even in Avanced Gen he still Evolved some mons to his final stage
>>
>>32155494
Advanced gen isn't comparable to SM. The most comparable is BW and maybe the first season.
>>
Pikachu, Rowlet, Rockruff, and Litten are locks for the first four, but what other Pokemon are there in Alola (that actually suit Ash) for the last two team slots, aside from Hakamo-o and Alolan Sandshrew?
>>
>>32155484
He's not 17-20 you autist, that's a reference of the years of the series. Don't you remember when Ash's Pikachu was released for Gen 4 and he was Lv 50?
>>
>>32155484
autism
>>
>>32155071
>Comic relief owl
>Comic relief dog
>Comic relief cat
>Comic relief bug
>Comic relief lizard/horse
>>
>>32155071
If not Rowlet, who? Tony the Tiger's cousin?
>>
>>32155638
>foreshadowing towards Ash and Pikachu having a special snowflake power(like what happened with Greninja)
Hmmm I wonder
>>
>>32155527
I think Crabrawler suits him. I thought he might get it seeing as he got Krabby and Corphish, but then I remembered he didn't get Dwebble or Clauncher. I'd like it if he had more than 6 desu, as he did in Unova, but as with Kalos, Alola doesn't leave too many options. Although I'd be surprised if he didn't get Jangmo-o seeing as he's now had Gible, Goomy, and maybe even Noibat supports this, but I guess there is the "it's not a pseudo" argument against that
>>
File: Ace.png (786KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.png
786KB, 780x582px
>>32155638

Yes.

There's a reason that Incineroar's concept art had Ash, Mallow, and an unevolved Rowlet and Popplio on it. He was specifically designed to be this gen's shillmon.
>>
>>32155455
>Z-Move tier
More than that, it was a Z-Move tier shuriken made by a Mega-tier Pokemon.
>>
>>32155146

is this real? does any pokemon get to keep it's dignity this season?
>>
>>32155186
I haven't used starters since gen 3 lol
>>
>>32155818
obviously not since they try to pander to an even lower age group than previous seasons. Funny meme faces and forced comedic relief makes small kids laugh after all.
>>
>>32155839
Being goofy is one thing, having a sense of humor is fine. But every Pokemon Ash has, barring Pikachu seem to be weak and serve as targets to point and laugh at.
>>
>>32155484

Pikachu fucking carried the team in that match. Made Tyranitar look like a bitch and overpowered a Metagross.
>>
>>32155896
Tyranitar only had 3 moves
Metagross didnt even try
>>
>>32155882

Rowlet and Rockruff are both competent battlers though. Rowlet carried his weight in both the Totem battle and against Hala's Crabrawler and Rockruff beat a Magmar after it learned Rock Throw and a Mudbray with Breakneck Blitz.

Kind of like Ash himself. Fairly competent battler, but a complete goofball outside of battle.
>>
So uh

why the fuck were they playing XY music during the battle

did they ran out of music to play
>>
>>32156370

They played the DP Gym Battle music in Ash's battle against Hala.
>>
>>32155680
>He was specifically designed to be this gen's shillmon

Yeah, this isn't going to end well.

if people were already tired of Charizard and Greninja, wait until they get a load of "walking wrestling tiger meme that thrusts itself to even shoot a piss of fire with the poor man's version of Charizard's personality".
>>
>>32155909
Both Pseudos
>>
>>32155176
And home of sexuals
>>
>>32155146
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32155922
SM Ash hasn't shown to be competent at all though. Pure plot armour and z-move spam has made him win so far.
>>
>>32155455
>Complains about plot armor
> totally ok when ashgreninja beated megasceptile and that gym leader
>>
>>32156556
Who said I was? What gym leader?
>>
>>32156448
>z-move spam
>you can only use one per battle

weeeeeeeeeeeeww
>>
>>32156686
>use z-move
>win

WOW, so competent
>>
>>32156686

That's not really true in the anime

Kukui tells Ash that [at his current power level], he'd probably only be able to use a Z-Move once per battle, which implies that he'll be able to use them more than once when he and his Pokemon get stronger
>>
File: 1489629075270.gif (2MB, 390x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489629075270.gif
2MB, 390x271px
>>32156686
>Ash literally can't beat Alola Trainers who are only capable of using One Pokemon at almost any given time without using a Z-Move
>>
>>32156738
No, it's not that he can't beat them. It's simply that if they're already too weak for him, might as well get some use out of them and use them for free Z-Move practice.

Win-Win situation for him.
>>
>>32157435
Nice headcanon
>>
>>32155164
It is depressive in a comedic way, like Squidward.
>>
>>32155680
How do we know that's not someone else's
>>
>>32155415
>It's not even close lmao. Gen 6 was Greninja at the very very top, frogadier and chespin futher down and the rest at the bottom.

>Gen 7 has Rowlet be the most popular with the first stages being more popular than their fully evolved forms.

>Rowlet is just another
Oshawott.

See this is how I know this is a barafag. First he was talking about how the most popular starter gets the best threatment. But for some reason when he was talking about rowlet, nd how he was the most popular starter, he stoped as and just called him the new oshowott.

And Rowlet being more popular then Decidueye is debatable. Personaly the only reason why rowlet even foght my eyes was Decidueye. And even if your right and rowlet is slightly more popular then Decidueye, you forget one big thing, Decidueye is still more popular then the other two alola starters,
And incineroar isn't as popular as litten nor torracat. So if anything, it'll be more marketable if they just let litten evolve once.
>And before that one delusional anon post the incineroar leaks. And thinks that if ash stands in front of a pokemon it means he automatically owns it.

Like I said rowlet being this popular could lead to litten and rowlet swapping roles, and seeing how incineroar is not that popular just makes the point more clear, they made the first season of sun and moon anime months ago, there probably making the second season now as I speak, and they know who's popular and who's not, I think I know what's going to happen.
>>
>>32158407
HERE WE GO AGAIN
>>
>>32155680
>There's a reason that Incineroar's concept art had Ash, Mallow, and an unevolved Rowlet and Popplio on it. He was specifically designed to be this gen's shillmon.

Wtf

So just because ash is standing in front of a pokemon it means he automatically owns it?

And since this picture takes place at the battle royal, it's really questionable that ash has more then two pokemon out to battle, especially a fully evolved one.
It's either he called out rowlet to battle a fighting type pokemon and they stumbled upon someone's incineroar. Or he's just calling out all of his pokemons, but then weres rockruff? He always stands next to ash.

And Popplio and rowlet being not evolved just proves that it may not be his, this may just be an episode that takes place in the first season, we have seen fully evolved pokemon early in the anime before being owned by different trainers,

Examples
>Paul and his fully evolved torterra

>Barry and his empoleon

>Chespin fighting a delphox in episode 10 In XY

>Serena also foght a delphox

This could also be backed up by the fact that this is the first contact art we've seen from the sun and moon hype, in fact it came out before the games and anime were revealed, and it came out before the second evos, and the last stages were confirmed. People thought this was fanmade, but when you look at incineroar it's hard not to think that.

All that means this was made early, early anouth for the first season. And tell me why we barley got the first stages concept art. And we haven't seen the second stages concept art at all. It really makes you think.
>>
>>32158544
Hey it's Poles Kid and his stupid untrue battle royale theory.
>>
>>32159051
Careful, he's gonna call you either an old man, barafag, the comedy relief owl anon or a samefag. Because you know, he knows how right he is.
>>
This whole thread is a fucking joke. Literally the same starter-war bullshit every fucking day with the anime used as an impetus, yet most of the people who (shit)post in them don't watch the anime.
>>
>>32159116
Samefagging again. Have you learned nothing.
>>
>>32159192
Post more, please. It's always a pleasure to see an indecipherable wall of text.
>>
>>32159304
>Oh god, he's actually copying me. I never thought he'll go that low, oh Well I mines well just play along.

So son, how was to day l:-)
>>
File: 1490375568313-1.png (284KB, 881x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490375568313-1.png
284KB, 881x486px
This series is boring shit, and fuck /padt/ for baiting Anons with material related to the only decent Pokemon animation in 2017.

>see pic related
>clicks thread in hopes of seeing more movie news
>ultra autism shit
FUCK! I hope movie 21 is a continuation of movie 20 instead of a Kalos movie. Fuck Marshadow's movie. Just give him an episode and release his event globally on the episode's air date.
>>
>>32159350
What does this mean
>>
>>32155311
>why does this cartoon look cartoony

Come on son, Ash hasn't been this expressive since OS. It's a welcome change from OLM's trademark stiffness.
>>
>>32159390
Actually, why aren't you blaming yourselves for being easily fooled? Anyone who knows anything about this show should know by now the kinds of things the franchise's marketers do. Not a thread's fault they just happen to post an image of whatever new merch or Pokemon serial code or Tretta card comes out.
>>
>>32155071
Rowlet is too popular as a rowlet. They're selling a lot of rowlet merch. It would be dumb for them to make the rowlet evolve
>>
>>32155176
what if I just like wrestling?

I really liked Hawlucha too
>>
Wtf
Is this all barafags can say anymore. That rowlet sells well. And assume he sells more then Decidueye. And act if it's a bad thing.

Now let me just run down the story through your thick skull.

Yes rowlet sells good. But just like frokie and greninja, people would rather it grow fully then stay a usless mon. No matter how cute it is.

And Decidueye is neck to neck if not would sell more then rowlet if he where in the anime.

And one last thing you still aren't useing your head. If your saying rowlet shouldn't evolve because it's previous stage is more popular. Then your going against seeing a incineroar in the anime too. Because if you haven't noticed yet, incineroar isn't popular. They should just let litten stay a litten since it's still cool like that.
>>
File: 1471735872771.jpg (27KB, 635x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471735872771.jpg
27KB, 635x437px
>>32158544
>this autist again
>>
>>32156448
So he's pretty much any other /vp/ trainer.
>>
>>32159901
>Oh, this fag again.

Care to post more pictures, and contenuosly talk about How I'm just a kid, (even tho you kinda did more childish shit then I did)
>>
>>32159927
Being childish and being a literal underage are two different things, you incompetent buffoon.
>>
>>32158544
Nice blog faggot, want a trophy for that?
>>
>>32155071
>Implying it won't soon be reduced to a comedy relief Tapu
>>
>>32155071
Writers write this shit in advance and storyboard it in advance... it doesnt matter whichever pokemon becomes popular when the game is released because obviously the story has already been set long before then.
>>
>>32155176
Pokemon was made to lure the autist crowd.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.