[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fuck RNG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: i'm about to unleash my rage.jpg (32KB, 303x325px) Image search: [Google]
i'm about to unleash my rage.jpg
32KB, 303x325px
>play showdown
>foe critting 3 of my pokemons to their death
>in row
>my megagross miss meteor mash 3 times
>in row
>somehow manage to be on a situation that i need Ash-Greninja to hit 4 hydro pumps, still have 8 anyway
>foe is a fucking retard who keep switching so those 4 pokemons left WILL die from hydro specs
>only need to hit. Greninja is in full health anyway, and he can survive a miss or two
>he keeps switching while i'm throwing hydro pumps
>MISS
>8
>HYDRO
>IN ROW

If you wonder why there is no replay, i'm still in wonder how i only destroyed my keyboard and not anything else.

I'm so fucking mad right now. FUCK RNG, Fuck pokemon, Fuck Showdown and fuck you Zarel

a battle before that i was playing against some fucking faggot with baton pass shit copypasted from smogon RMT forum. and then A FUCKING power outage.

needless to say want to kill someone. post some shit about our worthless luck i guess.
>>
Thanks for this blog post.
>>
>>32153376
Your fault for playing rng simulator
>>
whenever I lose one of my mons to a crit I just tell myself that it's part of the game and then go back to betting that focus blast won't hit my ttar
>>
I'm still convinced there's something up with showdown's RNG handling

shit like crits, ice punch freezing and hydro pump missing happens fairly rarely on cartridge play, while on showdown it happens like 5 times a match
>>
>>32153376

I feel your pain about any abnormal amount of crits, but I have ZERO sympathy for people who choose hydro pump/fire blast/thunder/etc. over surf/flamethrower/thunderbolt, and then kick and scream about misses. I hope you didn't act like a piece of shit to the opponent or in any way make it worse for them.

Choose surf next time
>>
>>32153425
Hydro pump is a must. Surf won't give me a kill.

Hydro pump is fucking 85%, yet it's feels worse than Stone Miss or Focus miss.
I'm not using thunder unless it's a rain team.
I don't ever never use focus miss, unless Z-Move focus miss.

Fire blast, like Hydro, is a must for some pokemons for kills.
>>
>>32153425
Why I only run 100 accuracy moves. :^)
>>
>>32153438

>BUT I GOTTA HAVE IT, FOR DA KILLS!

then don't fucking complain about misses, it's simple as fuckin that. 110/120 whatever is a lot of power to have no drawbacks, so expect misses.

Like I said, you fully imposed the RNG on yourself by picking those moves, I hope you didn't even post "damn rng lol :)" in the chat box to make your opponent feel guilty because you could have chosen surf. It's your fault deal with it. ZERO FUCKING SYMPATHY
>>
>>32153460
You're autistic.
>>
>>32153460
>someone complains about 8 85% misses in a row
>well maybe if you did something else this wouldn't have happened :))))
eat a dick
>>
>>32153460

Maybe, but I just get tired of people crying in chat boxes because their fire blast missed ONCE and act like the game is so unfair and I'm a pathetic haxer because a move with lower accuracy wasn't accurate.

I'm sick and tired of these shits. You can fuck off as well by the way
>>
>>32153425
If you honestly choose surf or flamethrower over hydro pump or fire blast you should probably just give up on Pokemon because you already made the choice to suck.
>>
>>32153470
Sure showed him OP
>>
>>32153478

That's literally what happens when you play coin simulator. Sometimes you get like 10 heads in a row. If it's going to make you mad when that happens then get a coin with 2 heads.

Stay mad
>>
>>32153486
no shit sherlock, nobody is saying this shouldn't happen, OP is just complaining about his ridiculously bad luck
dipshit
>>
>>32153411
It probably feels like that because battles go by much faster. And with battles going faster, the more times you use a move.

You're more likely to find more Freezes and Miss because you use Focus Blast and Ice Beam more often.
>>
>>32153425
Some Pokemon are forced to pick those moves for either coverage (Like Focus Blast or Stone Edge) or to turn 3HKOs into 2HKOs that the Pokémon desperately needs. Namely Charizard Y, most Psychic types, Fighting types without Rock Slide, and the Special Flying types that only have Air Slash.

They get
>>
File: Trump_reaction.jpg (37KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_reaction.jpg
37KB, 750x551px
>>32153376
I don't see why you're complaining when you knew precisely what you were getting into. RNG is part of this shitty game. You either get used to it or just don't abandon competitive play altogether. It's stupid to get bent out of shape because of something that is part of the game. Heck, you're playing on a simulator on a fan-made meta on a game largely aimed at kids. You're getting angry that your virtual monsters missed their imaginary attacks. When you think about it rationally you see how pathetic it actually is. I'm still laughing at the fact that you destroyed your keyboard in your manchild outburst.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.