[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been anything from this guy since this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: I want it to be real.png (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I want it to be real.png
659KB, 1280x720px
I really want to know what's up with the switch game. Has he posted anything since this photo?
>>
Its fake in my opinion, the thumbnail is a smidge too large.
>>
>>32150028
Yeah. He posted a thread explaining some shit about what's going on with him. Said he has more to share April 5

>>32150040
He said it was on purpose to test it new icons for the switch.
>>
>>32150067
Did he say anything new at all?
>>
Why would the background be so generic and not something more affiliated with the game itself?
>>
>Stock photo of magma for a background
>>
>>32150181
Have you seen the Sun background on the 3ds?
>>
>>32150238
>magma
Are you retarded?
>>
The Switch doesn't even exist
I can't believe you fools are falling for this
>>
>>32150270
Switch is fake news
>>
>>32150028
Did he say anything at all that would imply knows anything and isn't making it up? or are you all eating out of his hand with this shitty image.
>>
>>32150270
fuck.
At least I still have my Ballio
>>
>>32150294
I have a good feeling about this. He seems very reasonable and hasn't made insane claims. After the whole Sun and Moon leak I look into all leaks on this board.

Speaking of which, where did the leaker go? Did he ever come back?
>>
>>32150270
fuck i didn't know my switch isn't real

time to return it
>>
>>32150028
Better question, has anything he posted have anything to back it up? I see nothing solid to go along with it.
>>
>>32150109
See for yourself
>>32125913
>>
>>32150306
Like what did he even claim? Its very possible hes just playing to everyone's want of a switch pokemon game and making sure he doesn't lie too hard.
>>
>>32150342
He claims he's testing out a crappy direct port of Pokemon Sun on the switch. If he was trying to play on everyone's want of a switch game I would think he would try to make the situation look better. Like talk about how amazing it looks
>>
>>32150321
He did post a video of shit gameplay
>>
>>32150396
But at the same time he could be trying to keep everyone's expectations low and as it is the switch has been hacked and its possible hes just trying to get sun working on it.
>>
>>32150270
tfw my switch was no longer real after the third
>>
>>32150432
That would take ages anon. There is no way someone is going to be able to hack sun onto the switch by the end of this month. There isn't even homebrew. The best someone can do is go on websites there not supposed to.
>>
>>32150432
>A working 3ds game
>on the switch
>this month
>>
But has anyone been able to deny what this guy has been saying? Is there any solid evidence that it's fake?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.