[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the microphone Jigglypuff remain in the anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jpuff.png (46KB, 347x255px) Image search: [Google]
jpuff.png
46KB, 347x255px
Where did the microphone Jigglypuff remain in the anime?
>>
>>32148489
Ash bag
>>
File: 3803970447351.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3803970447351.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
is it bad that I'm very obsessed with jigglypuff?
Everytime I see her I wan't to cuddle her, like I want to push my face directly against hers and look into her eyes and kiss her I guess.

Not sexual though. I just love her in a romantic way I guess. I'd cuddle her so much and she'd love that so much.

Anybody else feel like this?
>>
>>32148489

Last we saw of Jigglypuff was in Hoenn.

It met a Whismur, and it was happy that it finally met someone that didn't fall asleep when it sang.
>>
>>32149128
t. Juan Debiedma
>>
>>32149158
No I don't really like hbox
If I play vs a jiggs at my locals I only see her as what she is in smash.
I only like it if she stands still or walks slowly or taunts, then she is really cute.

Also, I learned to like the fox puff matchup, it's actually fun to play and watch if the fox doesn't camp.
>>
>>32148489
in Ash's ass
>>
>>32149128
>Not sexual though. I just love her in a romantic way I guess.
Just admit you want to fuck her. I know I do.
>>
>>32148489
Holy shit, i totally forgot about the anime jigglypuff.
oh man, i don't think there was anything that could make me feel any nostalgia over the first season of the anime, even though i watched it as a kid and i loved watching the show, but for some reason i think this may be my favorite character of the first season to the point of wanting to watch some episodes that have jigglypuff in it.
>>
>>32149128
I kinda get what you mean, but I wouldn't call it romantic. I think more of a "hey you are just so cute that it makes me feel happy to look at your cute face body" type of thing.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNmEynr7m4E

I'll just leave this here
>>
>>32149150
I liked that it got closure!
>>
it got caught by Harley
>>
>>32149128
I wouldn't say romantic, but I think I understand. I feel a lot of pokefuckers exist because they confuse this attraction towards cute things for sexual attraction.
>>
File: 7b41751a7e9d1d350f44b0d819c86c91.jpg (170KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
7b41751a7e9d1d350f44b0d819c86c91.jpg
170KB, 1366x768px
>>32154638
>they confuse this attraction towards cute things for sexual attraction
Guilty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.