[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since it's already been decided that Ash will have Incineroar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: Ace.png (786KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.png
786KB, 780x582px
Since it's already been decided that Ash will have Incineroar and his Rowlet won't evolve, will Hau show up with Decidueye?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 202x249px
>>
>>32144369
Holy shit mao cooking on incineroar? Mao's ace confirmed
>>
>>32144369
If that's Ash's Incineroar, why is it fighting Pikachu?
>>
>>32144461
because pikachu deserves to be punished for refusing to evolve
>>
>>32144461

Because Incineroar is an asshole

>This Pokémon has a violent, selfish disposition. If it's not in the mood to listen, it will ignore its Trainer's orders with complete nonchalance.

It's literally the Heel Pokemon for fuck's sake
>>
File: bkub2.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
bkub2.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>32144369
Oh, another one of that kind of thread.
>>
>>32144479
Since nyaabi wants to be hero, I guess it's more bro like...
>>
>>32144369
>Wow, this shit

Leave /vp/ for about three weeks and exciting stupid memes like this one right here to have been dead weeks ago. But instead I came back and barafags are still delusional, i guess I have to tell them the truth.

First of all, hau won't be making an appearance in the anime due to begging total shit. And also he already has a main and that's A-riachu, and all the starters are taken but one. So I think hau having a litten, or more specifically that litten ash keeps on encountering. And maybe that's the reason why they don't want ash to catch litten, because they were saving it for hau or someone that actually needs it. Cough Cough kukui cough cough.

And
>If ash is standing right in front of incineroar it automatically means he owns it.

This is the mind set of a barafag. I bet you they jerk off to this pic every day and night. This right fuels there fanbase. And I wouldn't be surprised once episode 21 comes and they start showing a connection to litten and kukui after the dog dies. And eventually kukui gets litten just so you delusional fags can get BTFO for good.

Just face it the facts barafags, you may take rowlet as a joke now but when it evolves, It's going to ash's ace, and the cat will play his evil role as the pokemon that no one likes, but is protected by the masked royals popularity.

Litten is for kukui.

Decidueye is for ash.

Get that in your tiny little heads.
>>
>>32144589
You can't even tell it's falseflagging and/or baiting, can you?
>>
>>32144589

Now burasto bahn makes sense! I meant... DD rariatto!!!
>>
>>32144589

Litten has not interacted with anyone but Ash

They have heavily foreshadowed Ash capturing Litten
>>
>>32144369
fuck off to your containment zone
>>
>>32144369
>Since it's already been decided that Ash will have Incineroar.

>So when ash stands in front of a pokemon with no sign of ownership, he automatically owns it. Like I said in a thread three days ago,

>Barafags logic.

Well this headcanon will never go away until episode 21 passes will it.

Okay so let's start with the simple truth.

>That's not ash's incineroar.

And the picture alone tells you the whole story. Just like the other two starters, incineroar is in a specific place, Decidueye is in a forest, primarena is at the beach.(I think), but they make it pretty clear that incineroar is at the battle royal,

This pic right here takes place in the first season of the in and moon anime. And proof for that is that Popplio and rowlet haven't evolved yet. But it really shouldn't be a surprise a in DP Paul had a fully evolved torterra in the first season, and Barry had a fully evolved empoleon in there too. And in XY in episode 10 clemonts chespin was fighting a fully evolved delphox. Just in XY not even XY&Z. And you kinda see a little bit of a pattern there, all the fully evolved pokemon showed early were the least important in the series, they bairly played any big roles, and when they did they sucked at it. Or get over powerd by a more important character,

And want more proof. this is a early screen shot of the first season. Keep in mind that this leak was released months before the anime and the games. But yet we see there first stages concept art barely four weeks ago, (I think, don't quote me on that) and we have yet to see there middle stages concept art, I wonder what's so secret about it that they had to show it last, maybe it reveals more of the anime then incineroars and Popplios one, and judging from how Popplio and incineroar had some screen shots of the anime in there's i'm expecting dartrix to have a scene from the anime too.

Face it Barafags, incineroar is just a meme on my circle box. And Decidueye is the guy who makes money.
>>
>>32144739
Why did you repeat yourself? We get it, sheesh.
>>
>>32144652
>Litten has not interacted with anyone but Ash

No, like for reals, he really doesn't. And even the summary we got for that up coming episode tells us, litten didn't even came to ash for his aid, he was just wondering around. And ash found him, but since ash was already there, litten asked for his assistants, it Literally says that, not actually how I said it by the way.

>Ya, litten relays on ash, doesn't he,

>They have heavily foreshadowed Ash capturing Litten

Humm... it's funny you say that. You said that they foreshadowed it, but yet litten wasn't the one to be on the reserving end of a pokeball in the theme, and I think more then anough people already exposed the incineroar leaks for the real facts and not just, ash automatically owning a pokemon just because he's standing in front of it in a concept art. Honestly it's almost like you barafags haven't learned anything from GF yet.

>They trick people.
O let's start with a big one ash greninja wining the leaug. Witch it was foreshadowed multiple times, first olympia the person who can see the future told ash that when foggadier becomes a greninja he will help him beat the kalos leaug, and I'm not lying she legit did say that. And next we get the preview of the kalos leaug, we see ash greninja doing his finisher mega water shrunken. And that led up to a lot of people to believe that ash would beat the league. Greninja emotional background, all the training and emotional parts in story, all the struggles, literally ment nothing.

And as for pokemons with just sad backgrounds you need to think, there was a pokemon they emphasised more compared to the other ones, remember tepig, sad background, wanting to be strong, got trashed for krookedile, And speaking of witch, a pokemon with sharp white teeth, red with black stipes, a stack type, a long tail with the ability intimidated, sound familiar,
They literally already did incineroar before. They won't do it again.
>>
>>32144772
Because saying it once doesn't seem to go into you barafags head clear anouth.
>>
>>32144369
>Rowlet being comedy relief mon

I think I might know who this is now.
>>
>>32144841
>Implying somethingsomething
If you're trying to embarrass Decidueye's side, you've certainly accomplished that.
>>
>>32144369
>Hau
>Female MC
>Burnet
>Ilima
>Acerola
>Mina
>Guzma/Plumeria

All incredibly unlikely to ever appear in the anime.
>>
File: C7Co9WxU0AAsrHu.png (337KB, 502x762px) Image search: [Google]
C7Co9WxU0AAsrHu.png
337KB, 502x762px
>>32144369
I don't care about Ash's ace, but I want Rowlet to at least evolve, if only for more wacky hijinks.
>>
>>32144864
See this is how I now Your a true barafag, you misstook me for a owlfag.

I've only mentioned Decidueye like what one time two maybe. My wasn't to defend owlfags, my point was to unravel your delusional bullshit. I just hate it when people always look at that picture and just see ash, mallow and the cat. And just say "Ya that cat belongs to ash, with no evidence or proof but ash standing in front of him. Anyone can use there brains to see the whole picture, but yet they don't.

And I've honestly seen this stupid argument so many times that it started to bother me. And thus leading to a strong hatered twards it.

>If you're trying to embarrass Decidueye's side, you've certainly accomplished that.

At this point you've already embarrassed incineroar and the barafag community already just by posting this trash.
So what exactly is your point here.
>>
>>32144461
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1490196648476.jpg (206KB, 761x430px) Image search: [Google]
1490196648476.jpg
206KB, 761x430px
>>32144942
You can stop.
>>
>>32144958
So you think this picture means something why,

And plus I said that litten will not be the shill mon. It's pretty unpopular if you don't remember. The smart marketing choice is Decidueye, just look at how well rowlet is selling compared to the others. That over there is a sign that Nintendo should make Decidueye the special snoflake of gen7.

Litten could be the torterra or something. But to make look like they actually care about him. They emsize his capture, and give him a sad story, literally the tepig of gen 7.
>>
>>32144942
So says the person who accused people of being a barafag.
>>
>>32144958
And know that I look at it. Litten was the only one that was supposed to be in this pic. Look his shadow blends In with the floor. But Rowlet, rotom, rockruff, ash and pikachu don't even fit in that picture. They were copied and paste to that image.
>>
>>32144991
>Your not a barafag

Ya I know who you are, and trust me when I tell you, I'm having a hard time believing you with that trash up there.
>>
>>32145071
>Believing his own assumptions
>>
File: Real Version.jpg (157KB, 761x430px) Image search: [Google]
Real Version.jpg
157KB, 761x430px
>>32144958
(You) shitty barafag.
At least post the real image you faggot. Just editing Shitten in doesn't make it belong to Ash.
>>
File: speechless.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
speechless.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>32145172
... Wow. This is so embarrassing I can't even give a proper response.
>>
>>32145172
Barafags BTFO the true owlbros win again
>>
>>32145172
>>32145194
>>32145201
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/news/?p=2569
>>
>>32145172
You know, there are tutorials online if you want to sharpen your Photoshopping skill.

>>32145211
Thank you anon.
>>
File: 1490153841109.jpg (17KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490153841109.jpg
17KB, 499x499px
>>32145172
>>
Anti-barafag poster is actually starting to get really adorable. Keep up the good work my mang.
>>
>>32144407
>mao
HER. NAME. IS. MALLOW. YOU. FUCKING. STUPID. WEEB.
>>
>>32146125
Technically her name it's Mao.
>>
>>32146125
Mao is her original name though.
>>
File: 31674267238432.png (204KB, 534x306px) Image search: [Google]
31674267238432.png
204KB, 534x306px
>>32144369
generic hawaian girl
>>
>>32144838
>"Nyabby incredibly enough asks Satoshi for help."

I mean, Litten must at least respect Ash a little, otherwise he would still be too prideful to even ask Ash for his help. But, we'll have to wait until the episode is actually aired, because for now we're just theorycrafting.

>Implying Ash will win the league.
>Ever

Everyone knew this was never going to happen. Ever. Ash will never win the league, because he's never going to stop being the MC. Until Pokémon as a franchise comes to an end, he will probably never win the league.

As for Tepic, he wasn't his ace, yet he still caught him. It's not like Krookodile turned the most popular Unovanmon despite he being his ace anyway.

>"It doesn’t allow its emotions to be easily seen. EARNING ITS TRUST TAKES TIME. It prefers solitude."

It's even on his dex entry. Litten hasn't literally interacted with any other human but Ash and the other lady. And, since he's an starter, he will go to either Ash or one of his friends no matter what, and his friends probably don't even know Litten exists. I doubt they gained his trust off screen.

I'm not saying Incineroar's going to be Ash's ace. I'll be more than happy with either him or Decidueye as his ace, since I love them both. But I'm pretty sure he's going to catch him.
Will he evolve? Probably
Will he be his ace? No idea.

TPC usually still tries to push a Pokémon to try and make him popular no matter what, just like did with Zoroark. Maybe they will change their mind this time, so they will try to push Decidueye instead, since he's more popular right now. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>32146125
Mao
Suiren
Kaki
Mamane

only doing this to trigger dubfags
>>
>>32144869
I'd say the trial captains are almost definitely going to show up at some point. Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>32147033
Ash already beat the Normal trial and no Illima
>>
>>32144369
Stop falseflagging you fucking barashithead stop making us owlbros look bad
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.