[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend thinks he's a pokemon, what do i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: dank-pokemon-memes_fb_5409661~2.jpg (17KB, 256x252px) Image search: [Google]
dank-pokemon-memes_fb_5409661~2.jpg
17KB, 256x252px
Alright, first off I just want to say right off the bat that I know absolutely zip about Pokemon so I apologize if I sound like a noon. My brother always played it but I didn't because I was never really interested. The only reason I'm posting this here is because I want to get some advice on the situation at hand. Situation being that my friend is trying to convince me that he's a "Zoarark" or whatever and I am deeply concerned about his apparent mental retardation.

Some backstory
Some time ago, about a year or so, he tells me that he's a pokemon General to an army and that he commands a secret base in an abandoned house outside of town. Of course, I don't believe him but then goes on to say that Pokemon have been among humans for thousands of years to protect mankind and the Pokemon Series was created to keep the secrecy. As you can imagine already that this was just utter bullshit.

Now he's brought it up again. Saying that he was sent to earth by Arceus (Apparently God or God's pet, he said it both ways) from an ice planet to find a girl and protect her from "Baku" demons or something.

Some additional stuff:
Another friend has been continually feeding the first friends mental retardation by playing along, claiming to be some frog pokemon or whatever.
Said that he went hunting for humans and that they're delicious
Zoararks are apparently "torturers"
And a whole other slew of shit I can't remember.

So with that said, I want to hear your guys's thoughts on the matter.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1482006246718.jpg (49KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482006246718.jpg
49KB, 446x460px
>>32143884
Record them and post it somewhere your classmates can see it
Their spaghetti needs to be exposed so they'll get laughed at
>>
File: Wait and see.gif (340KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Wait and see.gif
340KB, 256x192px
>>32143884
I take "Shit that never happened" for 500.
>>
>>32143884
>dank-pokemon-memes_fb_5409661~2.jpg
>>
What I really like to know tho is if there are other people who think they're legitimate pokemon.
Cuz y'know, mental disorders affect all kinds of people
>>
Post more proof of this or we're not going to help you, anon.
>>
Real or not that kid is mentally ill and does not exist in reality, do the right thing and tell him to release them all.
>>
Include me in the screencap please
>>
>>32143971
What do you expect me to do? He only told me not shown me anything that could attribute to this shit
>>
File: 1478302634520.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1478302634520.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>32143884
Proof please.
>>
>contact a mental asylum
>find a way to get him in
failing that
>cut all ties
>move countries
>change your name
>>
Catch him in a pokeball, that will shut him up.
>>
>>32143884
>doesn't know jack shit about Pokémon
>implying some one can be this mentally ill that they believe the world secretly has Pokémon and a godly llama created the world
Is this the latest copypasta I'm not aware of?
>>
>>32143884
Are you a big boy who still needs diapers? If he thinks he's a Zoroark get him to turn into your diaper.
>>
>>32144034
I never said that I believed it, I said that my friend did and that he's mentally ill. Just clarifying
>>
OP, are you in elementary school? Is your friend a literal child?
>>
>>32144047
He's told me that he can't otherwise he would get into trouble.
>blantantly tells me that he's a pokemon in disguise
>Expects me to believe him
>Tell him to prove it
>Can't cause of above reason
Hypocrisy
>>
>>32144078
No, I'm a Senior in high school. My friend had retake his senior year to graduate.
>>
>>32144068
You need to post real life proof, whether it's a note or the fucker himself. I'm not buying this.
>>
The bar for trolling is pretty low now, I guess.

>I know a guy that's mentally ill and acting out, what should I do?

What the fuck do you think you should do?
>>
>>32144117
I've tried telling him that he needs professional help but he won't listen.
>>
>>32144113
Never said that you had to
>>
>>32143884
i have high expectations for this thread OP
dissapoint me and i'll come to your house and rape you
>>
>>32144137
How would you expect a mentally fucked up person to submit to being fucked up? If someone is doing shit like this they need to be institutionalized and evalutated and treated. Period. They don't give in, you send them.
>>
>>32143996
Take a photograph. If he really is a Zoroark, his true form will show in the developed film.

Yes it has to be a film camera, and under no circumstance should you let him find out what you are doing, as he may screech and attack you. Although that could also just be the autism
>>
Post proof please
this thread has potential
>>
>>32144400
And thus op completely ruined his chance to win internet points.
Now he'll never be able to afford that cabin in prague he always wanted.
>>
File: ngbbs4c6c52883b61b.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4c6c52883b61b.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>32144034
>latest

I've first seen this one back in 2014

Holy fuck, the state of the newfags here
>>
throw balls at him. OR stones and food to act like you're at the safari zone
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.