[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which pokemon type has the worst fanbase? and why is it Fairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: lugia.jpg (10KB, 229x234px) Image search: [Google]
lugia.jpg
10KB, 229x234px
Which pokemon type has the worst fanbase?

and why is it Fairy
>>
Can't get worse than fighting type when it includes Hitmons, Machamp, Emboar, Lucario, Kommo-o, Crabominable, Hawlucha, Chesnaught, Keldeo, Scrafty, Conkeldurr, Gallade and Bewear. With all of these awful fanbases combined, Fighting type has the worst fanbase of them all.
>>
>>32142686
Bug.
>>
>>32142686
Bugs are the most annoying and whiny

>>32142708
Imagine being this salty. What's your damage anon?
>>
>>32142708
Lemme guess you only like feminine or feral mons or you're so insecure about your sexuality that you are threatened by anything with the slight semblance of strength/masculinity? Which is it?
>>
>>32142735
>projecting this much
This might be a new record
>>
>>32142752
That's not a bad assumption though. For the most part, different mons/types attract different people. Theres always exceptions ofc
>>
>>32142735
So which one of these fanbases are you part of? Machamp? Crabominable? Perhaps Bewear?

Regardless, you still prove the point that Fighting type has the worst fanbase.
>>
>>32142771
I find this really hard to believe.
>>
>>32142791
How? Many pokemon of the same type share characteristics. Many fire types are red with flames, water is blue, grass is green/plant based, fairies cute, fighting = masculine, etc...

For ex. I like dark types because I think black is a cool color and I like edgy things.
>>
>>32142825
Assuming what people like because of the things they like is different than assuming what they ARE. Just because you like edgy Pokémon I'm not gonna say YOU are edgy, have a certain behavior or dress up in a certain way. The other guy disliking fighting types doesn't mean he has to be "threatened by anything with the slight semblance of strength/masculinity".
>>
Ground

:^)
>>
>>32142825
>>32142848
I'm edgy as hell and I don't even like most Dark-types.

My favourites are Ice, Fairy, and Ghost. The Pokémon which show up on my in-game teams most often are Mismagius, the Ralts line, Ninetales, and Milotic.
>>
>>32142686
Ice

How can anything be worse than something that doesn't exist
>>
>>32143015
>Glaceon
>Weavile
>Articuno
>Froslass
>A-Ninetales
anyone who isn't an ice fan has shit taste desu
>>
>>32142773
Anon but you haven't DENIED his assumptions
>>
>>32143049
weavile fans are more autistic than lucario fans, senpai.
>>
>>32142848
Yea but that isn't the only assumption that was given--there is another "feminine/feral" designs, which I've actually seen as a common counter against fighting types. Why are you focusing only on the sexuality part. Hell, the anon gave the top 3 most common reasons why people dislike fighting types
>they dislike humanoid designs (usually because they prefer more animalistic designs)
>they dislike masculine designs (and so prefer waifu types)
And well, you know the last one
>>
>>32143151
Because you should never assume shit, as you are probably gonna end up being wrong most of the time.
>>
>>32143185
Guy's hating on more than a dozen of specific type and says no good reason. People are bound to try to see why and base it on similarities of those he mentioned
>>
>>32142708
>Crabominable
>having fans
>>
>>32143204
That's fair, I guess. My point was against the other part of the post anyway, as I said here >>32142848
>>
>>32143213
delet this
>>
>>32143110
Did you just call Silver and Gladion autistic?

Actually, Gladion might be, nvm.
>>
>>32142708
I get the hate on maybe three or four from here but all of these? Why?
>>
Does it count as a fandom if you're a pokemon's only fan in the world?

As for worst fanbase, definitely dragon. 90% giant babies throwing a fit because DD+Outrage isn't autowin anymore.
>>
>>32143213

Hello, you called?
>>
>>32142686
Fucking fire.
Any dex that doesn't have a whole ton of fire types, they claim to be the most awful regardless of the rest of the dex
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.