[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually Difficult Fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Which Boss fight was a bigger pain in the ass

Stephan the Superboss in Emerald or Cynthia in Black 2/White 2
>>
>>32142588
>Stephan
>>
>>32142588
Misty in FRLG. Only time I've ever had any trouble
>>
Nothing has ever been hard about Steven outside Metagross.
>>
>>32142588
Red has been the "hardest" superboss we gotten thus far but that's only because of his inflated levels
>>
>>32142588
Cynthia is pretty hard if you don't train and go underleveled, especially in D/P. Lance in G/S/C was also a pain. I don't remember others being difficult
>>
>>32142588
For me, my first time fighting Steven was harder for having a team full of "what the fuck was that weak to, again?" mons, and the fact that I was still a kid at the time. By Gen 5 I understood the game well enough that the only reason Cynthia beat me the first time around was because of how overleveled her team was.
>>
>>32142664
>not memorising the types of every pokemon before you even reach the e4
>>
Lance in HeartGold was the hardest moment in Pokemon for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.