[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well which is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1637.jpg (206KB, 750x1116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
206KB, 750x1116px
Well which is it?
>>
Whichever gets him the most views.
>>
>>32141026
The one not from Verlisify obviously
>>
The one at the top isn't purely because it's in a regular ball not a cherish.
>>
>>32141047
But Furfag McGee is still saying it's never legal, which isn't true. Like you said, the one in the thumbnail isn't, but the Cherish Ball one is.
>>
>>32141062
If you watch the video he's only talking about ones on the GTS and WT, which is correct, but the title is just clickbait trash as expected
>>
>>32141097
>12 minutes to explain why an event-only mon that comes with GTS/WT-locking ribbon is illegal if found on the GTS/WT
why
>>
>>32142252
how else is a furry who isn't even good at the game his channel is built around supposed to make youtube bux besides clickbait
>>
>>32142252
Basically he abuses Youtube's monetization system. To get the maximum amount of money off of your videos they need to be 10 minutes long.
>>
>>32141026
Verlis ain't a credible source numbnuts
>>
>>32142266
Dude, YouTube seems to be specializing in fucking content creators out of money right now. Cut him some slack, at least he's staying on his position.
>>
>>32143177
Fuck off.
>>
Verlisify is correct, mons who have the Classic Ribbon(and also the Premier Ribbon) cannot be traded over GTS or Wondertrade, so if you get one through those means then it is 100% hacked, regardless of how legit it looks.
>>
Jesus Christ, it's like reading Goofus and Gallant
>>
>>32143177
t. verlisifaggot
>>
>>32141097
I hate to defend him because he's a tremendous faggot but there is an asterisk at the very least
>>
This is the sort of situation that separates the good genners from the dumb ones.

I'm a genner myself and it enrages me how careless people get with this shit. Most just pay attention to legal stats and moves, but when it comes to the finer details such as OT's, balls, Trainer ID's, Ribbons etc, they don't pay attention at all and it's how many genned mons are so easy to spot as being obviously hacked.

If you won't take the time to fully learn the genning craft to ensure 100% legitimacy, then you deserve to get your ass caught and banned.
>>
>>32143177
Fucking over good content creators.
Verlisify is not a good content creator in any sense of the term.
>>
>cucknite

Into the trash
>>
>>32143478
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>32142252

$$$$
>>
>>32141026
Isn't Pimp someone who injects? Someone requests a green shiny team and he gets a full competitive green shiny team.
>>
>>32144764
definitely
>>
>>32143177
He really doesn't deserve anything that he's got
>>
>>32144764
He never even acknowledges it so most definitely he does.
>>
>>32144764
>thinking injection is a big deal
Don't most of you competitivefags do this shit anyway?
>>
>>32145390
Why are you assuming he plays competitive? He's probably one of those butthurt retards who waltz into competitive threads and starts ranting with the usual 3 stock arguments.
>>
>>32145390
Why did you assume he had a problem with it
>>
>>32143453
If your title is so misleading you have to put an asterisk at the end then you should probably take the hint.
>>
>>32141026
i have a shiny tapu koko with normal pokeball, english name, OT japanese and narture bold and i get from the gts

legal or not, its pretty cool.
>>
>>32146410
It's hacked.
>>
>>32146410
>Bold nature
Into the trash it goes
>>
Just inject lol
>>
One phenomena I will never understand is people who clearly have access to tools like Pkhex,looking to trade mons they personally hacked for other mons, when they can just hack anything they want for themselves.
>>
>>32146951
Right there with you man. It's odd.
>>
>>32146951
I do it because I want my pokémon to be legit, but I don't want to work for them.
I can inject legal events, perfect IV mons and shinies in a minute or so, and then it's much easier to trade them for legit ones than obtain them myself.
I might be a bit autistic though.
>>
>>32147167
Your pokemon can be legit if you don't suck at injecting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.