[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to lurantis? the guy who posted the leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: lurantis_dream.png (186KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
lurantis_dream.png
186KB, 530x530px
Whatever happened to lurantis? the guy who posted the leaked game? Is he in jail?
>>
He's probably fapping to lurantis pirn.
>>
>>32140061
Lol I can't believe this idiot sacrificied himself for the billions of idiots on this site
>>
>>32140061
Of course he isn't, he just realized that his trip was useless after the leak was done and the game released officially, so he took it off, like any tripfag should do.
He's either still lurking or moved on with his life. He seemed like the casual kind of guy who would only come here on release and move on to play other games.
>>
>>32141513
>he just realized that his trip was useless after the leak was done and the game released officially, so he took it off, like any tripfag should do.
Truly the hero /vp/ deserves
>>
>>32140061
i killed him
he stole money from nintendo and game freak, and for that he had to pay
>>
>>32141513
/thread
>>
File: based leaker.png (239KB, 380x248px) Image search: [Google]
based leaker.png
239KB, 380x248px
>>32140061
I wonder if he will leak Gen 8
>>
>>32140083
>billions
Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>32140061
A good person, the best I've known
>>
>>32140061
do any of you guys have a link to the thread where he started leaking the story?
>>
>>32142260
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/%21%21fFO0IgPFrv8%20/order/asc/
>>
ah but leaking the starters evos early is legal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.