[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bartender Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 54d3cdbba4f40_-_esq-01-bar-lgn.jpg (195KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
54d3cdbba4f40_-_esq-01-bar-lgn.jpg
195KB, 650x385px
Having Pokemon problems anon? Come sit down, have a drink and share your story
>>
I don't want to fug pokemon...

Is there... something wrong with me?
>>
File: 1489335308880s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1489335308880s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>32134045
>I don't want to fug pokemon...

Good sir, there is something horribly wrong with you. Scat.
>>
>>32134035
I legitimately dont understand why GF thinks my boy doesnt need any buffs and even gave him a nerf via confusion this gen. He wasn't brokenly powerful, and his peers received BST boosts AND mega/alolan forme.

it's not like they forgot about him either--he's a ride, prominently featured in the demo and main game following being featured prominently in pokken, was distributed in VGC thanks to being a seniors champion last 2015 and distributed again on the same day VC-RBY transfers ensured 100% HA.

It's like mixed signals all over. Poor guy is RU now and so many new mons keep enroaching on what made him special. Compare this to other pokemon with less popularity but also keeps getting buff after buff with every gen

It legitimately reduced my interest in the franchise
>>
Teanbuildijg is haard
>>
i hate it
i hate it man i just hate it
god i fucking hate it
>>
>>32134110
What's troubling you, anon?
>>
i just want to be a sceptile
>>
How fast in steps per second is Tauros while holding down B? Is it faster than the bike? I kinda want to get into breeding.
>>
>>32134085
Machamp is a real nigga. He deserves more.
>>
I fap to pokemon more than I play the games. How do I reignite my love for the games?
>>
>>32134085
Machamp will always be that nigga.
>>
File: 1446853229181.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446853229181.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>32134113
I have a problem that's not directly related to Pokemon games/anime, but I don't think /r9k/ or /adv/ know enough about Pokemon to help me out.

I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Pokemon. No, I don't go around saying "Chesnaught!" or move like a Pokemon or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of the Pokemon. I can pass off as a normie well with this.

I choose Pokemon that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Chesnaught (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Sceptile (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Zoroark (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of Pokemon that I can use. I've done Hawlucha, Gengar, Whimsicott, claymation Excadrill, Hitmontop, Heracross, etc...

But my problem is, I have a party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which Pokemon I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Sceptile earlier this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a gen 7 Pokemon, but I'm not sure which once. I like Incineroar, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Ballio, but not being real hurts him a bit.

Do you guys have any ideas for a Pokemon that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?
>>
File: tumblr_m8o2l3tkaH1rcwf0xo1_500.gif (686KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8o2l3tkaH1rcwf0xo1_500.gif
686KB, 500x375px
>>32134143
I don't know what to tell you, my dude. I guess this guy seems like an okay suggestion. he would lighten up a room.
>>
with an action replay or homebrewing your wii + an patch for the game. you can still access "lost" internet access to multiplayer stuff

is there any way like that to get the wifi missions for the ranger games?
>>
>>32134143
>I was thinking of being Ballio
Wow you really are autistic.

Unrelated but why do you portray Zoroark as "edgy"? Sure it's kind of a loner and is black and red but it's pokedex entries state it gets incredibly close with people and like to resort to trickery over violence.

Oh and uh, go for Ribombee. They seem pretty sociable.
>>
its a pasta you buffoons
>>
File: 1484260845576.png (226KB, 1599x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484260845576.png
226KB, 1599x381px
>>32134143
Nice copypasta fag
>>
File: 1489351357919.png (102KB, 645x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489351357919.png
102KB, 645x581px
>>32134143
Pic related, Moon entry especially. Also, don't fret about being autistic, bro. Everyone here on 4Chan might make comedic jabs at it every once in a while, but the truth is, they're likely in the same boat.
>>
My stomach hurts from my medicine. I haven't eaten in 3 days. Will one of you guys get me some medicine for my stomach?
>>
>>32134255
>traced Reddit meme
>4Chan
>replying seriously
8/10, you got me to for a second
>>
File: Duwang Man CHEW.jpg (64KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
Duwang Man CHEW.jpg
64KB, 480x412px
I love hands. I want to date them and live my everyday peaceful life with them. B-But ever since I knew about Incineroar... my whole life has changed. I'm a catperson if you can say, but Incineroar is something special. Ilike her like hands even more than normal hands. I want to hold her big feminine yaoi hands all day and rub them against my cheek. Am I a degenerate? Do I need help?
>>
>>32134334
This is the anon here from the work party copypasta who responded legitimately, and I'm calling bait already.
>>
>>32134134
>>32134138
should i wait until next gen to see if the good bro finally gets something decent? i'm kinda hopeless right now
>>
>>32134035
I'm feeling lonely
>>
>>32134134
My nigga
>>
>>32134035
I keep seeing shitty roleplaying threads on /vp/
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2001x1125px
>>32134035
I don't know if the Switch can save Pokemon qualitywise...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.