[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Trading happiness!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1489938148839.jpg (77KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489938148839.jpg
77KB, 575x350px
I will send Tapus through Wonder Trade.
If you get one from "Noelia~", hi :3
>>
>>32133764
>someone sent me a Lv100 shiny gyarados
Enjoy that Yungoos, you piece of shit
>>
>>32133764
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow /b/tardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
>>
>>32133779
wtf is going on with Shiny Gyarados nowadays? everybody is sending them!

I send Pokemon that most people are surprised to see through WT. And I got some good breedjects yesterday.
>>
File: 1487180076102.png (120KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487180076102.png
120KB, 400x240px
>>32133840
You know that you can input whatever name you want in the game, right?
>>
>>32133764
Right now? Like, right now? I can do it right now.

Why not GTS?
>>
I'm trying real hard to get one. Like, real hard.
>>
File: fuck that.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>Say on a message board you are wonder trading valuable pokemon
>don't
>Instead wondertrade the same shitmons as usual and get sweet 4 and 5 IV breeding scraps with egg moves

Eat shit.
>>
>>32136009
Most people just dump a box and quit. There's no way the OP would be doing this 4 and a half hours later.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.