[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Come Up With New Challenges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: NCR.png (171KB, 638x1021px) Image search: [Google]
NCR.png
171KB, 638x1021px
We already have:

>Nuzlocke
>Wonderlocke
>Wedlocke
>Egglocke
>Monotype
>Solo
>Catchless
>NFE Challenge

Any more? I came up with an one, I'll put it in the next post

Also, post some you guys came up with, I'm creating a huge collection on a single image for /nuzgen/
>>
>>32132857
Okay so here is mine:

-Six Mon Scratch-

>Randomly generate 6 Pokemon with the game's Regional Dex (e.g. Kanto = generate Kanto Dex)
>Once you generate your six mons, you must choose which one will be your starter
>As you play, you only have ONE chance of encountering the list of mons you need to catch (If you fail to catch a Pidgey on Route 1, you CANNOT go to Route 2 and try to catch it. One chance per Pokemon). So that means only six chances overall.
>Legendary Pokemon ARE allowed
>If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead
>You must nickname your Pokemon

You can either set one of the generated Pokemon as your starter, or choose one of the default starters and play through the game until you encounter one of your six mons.
>>
Rival Locke

Like a normal nuzlocke, but...

Every time you make beat a gym/trial you must have a link battle with someone. If you win, you get to choose which one of the rival's pokemon "die" as a result of the battle or steal one of their mons and vice versa.
>>
Cumlocke
>>
>>32133112
Or you WT your whole team away after clearing a gym/trial/island/whatever and use the team you receive to beat the next.
>>
>>32133251
Damn that sounds fun
>>
You can only have 2 pokemon, including eggs, in your party at any given moment. If you lose a battle, you have to choose which one to release. You can only catch one pokemon per location, but you can choose to fit the counter focused gameplay style. Makes you analyze teams of each difficult trainer and your options at the time, for example, using a bug bite trash wormadam against the first mars fight. It's immune to zubat's toxic, resists everything her team has, can get rid of purugly's oran berry, and it's the only steel type you can get that early in the game.
>>
Elimination Mode

Once your pokemon knocks out an opponent's mon, it can no longer be used in that battle.
>>
Saw this one some years back.

>N-locke
>Standard rules apply
>but you can't attack wild Pokemon
>at all
>yes, that means you have to catch the first Pokemon on the route at full health unless it damages itself somehow. Have fun with that money drain for balls
>cheese-grinding off selfdestructing Pokemon is obviously not allowed, the idea is that you only get exp from trainers
>>
>>32133172
Oh I remember this
>>
>>32133906
>you can only use Pokemon from the routes between the last town you visited and current town
>once you are done in that town, catch one Pokemon on the next route and release the ones you were using
>>
>Starterwarlocke (Sun and Moon only)
>Normal Nuzlocke rules
>Your starter Pokemon is Rowlet
>For every new starterwar thread on /vp/ you trade your starter away for the starter that is getting bashed in said thread
>Example see a starterwarthread where a Owlfag hates on Sealfags you trade Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye for Popplio/Brionne/Primarina
>For wild Pokemon you can only catch virtually liked mons on /vp/ (only those catchable in ARORA) list below
Arcanine line, Gengar line, all Eveelutions, Poliwag/Poliwhirl, Metagross line, Porygon line, Garchomp line and Scyther line (if I missed any correct me).

Have fun with the worst experience possible and thousand threads of falseflagging.
>>
>>32132857
Negalocke
Standard nuzlocke rules
>if the pokemon faints, you need to either release it or put it in a graveyard pc box
>Catch the first pokemon in an area (duplicates clause allowed)
>Nickname your pokemon
>Starter depends on ID (123=fire, 456=water, 789=grass)

Here's where the nega comes in:
Whenever you catch the first pokemon in an area, you may only use it UNTIL YOU FIND A POKEMON THAT HAS AT LEAST 1 SUPEREFFECTIVE TYPING AGAINST IT. YOU MUST THEN CATCH THE SUPEREFFECTIVE-TYPED POKEMON. IF YOU KILL IT, THE POKEMON THAT THE NEW MON WAS TO REPLACE WILL BE CONSIDERED FAINTED.
So, eg, if you catch a grubbin on route 1, you can use it until you catch a fire or flying or rock type, and it has to be the first one that you see. The grubbin won't have to fight the pokemon, but if you catch it, you'll have to replace grubbin with the supereffective against grubbin mon. If you kill the supereffective mon, grubbin will die along with it.

EVOLUTION:
If you evolve a pokemon that you haven't replaced, you'll have to replace based on the weakness of the original mon. You won't be able to catch a ground type of you started with grubbin and got a chargeabug.

The only acception is your starter, which you don't have to replace if you don't want to.
>inb4 that last part is what's complained about.
>>
>>32132857
Cockblocke
>>
This thread inspired me to start a new locke on Y. my first three mons were pidgey, caterpie, pikachu.
This is turning into a goddam ashlocke
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.