[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Post Facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 800px-Pt_Sinnoh.png (937KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Pt_Sinnoh.png
937KB, 800x566px
If you ignore all Pokemon except the starters, Diamond and Pearl only introduced Nine (9) new Pokemon.
>>
>>32132438
It's been that way since gen 1. Get with the program dude
>>
>>32132438
that's debatable
>>
>>32132459

That's the (shitty) joke.
>>
File: 9b3.png (445KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
9b3.png
445KB, 600x440px
>>32132438
>>
>>32132459
Well Oras has 36 starters.
>>
>>32132438
Today, on weird things in Generation I:
>In Red and Green only, there are certain 6 hidden items. If you pick one, all other five will >Japanese versions have subtle saving sound differences
>There is no way to add Golem into Pokedex without trading, as it will never be used by a Trainer and you cannot evolve it without trading
>If you fail to move in the second turn of Fly or Dig, you keep your invulnerable state
>X Accuracy made moves skip accuracy checks, including OHKOs
>You could evolve stone evos by leveling them in a specific way.
>There are certain situations where Great Ball is better than Ultra Ball
>The effectiveness message takes in account only one type instead of both; which one is dependent on a list hidden in the game's code
>If a Pokemon is recharging from Hyper Beam, you can inflict sleep on it, overwriting whatever status it had at the time
>Pokemon will do not learn moves for levels that are skipped, meaning that grinding low level Pokemon on Elite Four is a bad idea
Fairly sure I am missing some.
>>
>>32132522
the first one was mean to say "all other five will disappear"
bleh
>>
>>32132522
>>
>>32132522
>You could evolve stone evos by leveling them in a specific way.
explain
>>
>>32132522
You can catch Pokémon in Cerulean Gym and Lorelei's room.
You can register Articuno in your Dex without battling or trading it.
Swift can miss in the Japanese versions.
Swift always hits flying or digging Pokémon. Not sure about the second Swift one.
Master Ball can miss.
Mr. Mime is the only Pokémon that's trade-only in all versions of gen I.
>>
>>32132542
1)Level up the stone evolutionary Pokemon
2)Finish the battle with a certain Pokemon
3)Profit

Now that I think of it, fairly sure the glitch has been fixed for Yellow.

You also cannot evolve Fire Stone users without further glitches, as you have to use a Pokemon whose index number is the same as the stone's index number, and Fire Stone matches with one of the MissingNo. slots.
>>
>>32132486
>Rage comic meme
>>>/2011/
>>
>>32132574
>Swift can miss in the Japanese versions
You mean against Substitute or overall?

Fairly sure that Swift just plain skips accuracy step, which is why it also ignored Fly and Dig invulnerability.
>>
>>32132632
Overall.

But yeah, I think you're right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.