/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about this Po Town is an empty town overtaken by wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 52.jpg (21KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
21KB, 400x240px
Think about this

Po Town is an empty town overtaken by wild Pokemon. Later on it is revealed that in the past it was destroyed by Ultra Beasts and ever since then Pokemon live there and Tapu Bulu didnt let people to rebuild it. We also find out that Po Town is Gladions hideout after he ran away from Aether. In the post game we can return there to find and challenge there the second Type Null (kinda like Volcarona in BW or Rotom in Sinnoh)

Wouldnt that be a lot better and more fitting than what we've got? Team Skull being there ruins the cool vibe this place has. The goofiest and least serious team just doesnt fit this dark and creepy area. Instead Team Skull's base could've been in that Aether Building (while Acerola tend to hang around in Malie anyway)

Wasted potential
>>
>>32131267
>The goofiest and least serious team just doesnt fit this dark and creepy area.
the only dark thing about this area is the music, otherwise it's perfect for them, they even added their touch pretty much everywhere. if anything that song doesn't fit the area.
>>
>>32131267
Having an entire town run by the criminal gang was something I've wanted to see in Pokemon ever since Team Rocket had that temporary toll below Lake of Rage in GSC. We already have Pokemon Village in X/Y as a town that has been inhabited by Pokemon. The only real complain I have with Po Town is that it's fucking empty outside of the mansion.
>>
>>32131267

To be honest, I like how they actually did it much better than your idea.
>>
>>32131323
The thing is that the town doesnt have any hstory in the game and nothing comes out of Team Skull being there. Its just a random decision.

>>32131316
There's nothing serious or sad about Team Skull. They dont fit there at all
>>
>>32131342
>There's nothing serious or sad about Team Skull. They dont fit there at all
Like i said, the only serious or sad thing about that town is the music, and maybe the rain, if it had a rap song in the background you probably wouldn't be talking about the town being unfitting.
>>
>>32131499
Not really, there's nothing about this town that would suggest any ties to Team Skull. It looks like an old area where rich people lived but it was abandoned and/or destroyed. I doubt Team Skul did these walls

Why are these walls there? What happened to the town? Who lived there? Why was it abandoned? The game just doesnt answer to it at all. Instead it looks like they've placed Team Skull there because they ran out of time and needed to hurry up with development
>>
>>32131532
the place is graffitied and vandalized to hell, i doubt that is the work of an UB or some other wild pokemon.
though you're right that the walls make it look weird
>>
>>32131556
Thats why i said its proabably the last minute addition. These graffitis are probably the least time consuming things GF did in SM
>>
>>32131267
I'm honestly okay with this wasted potential. I think it probably sounded better in your head.

For one, I don't want a ruined town. Alola had few towns as it is, and Poni Island was enough for me as far as a place without humans goes. Exploring a town is a lot more fun than ruins. I image it's supposed to look like a bigger version of Dreamyard, but without any people. That sounds as boring as they get. Team Skulls antics were a lot more fun.
Not much to do with anything, but I dislike the detail that Gladion lives there. Of all the people who could've lived here since "long ago", only a runaway kid does. And Bulu, instead of protecting a Village he allowed to be built, is now not letting it be reconstructed, for no real reason. I know the Tapus may seem unreasonable at times, but this would probably be the most ridiculous thing any of them do.

Either way, I dislike the idea. A place inhabited by only Pokemon sounds interesting, but Po Town was a lot more fun than that would be.
>>
>>32131569
>For one, I don't want a ruined town

...what do you think Po town is then...?
>>
>>32131591
It was a town. With people and stuff. Not just a route without any trainers that looks just a bit different. That's what you want it to become. That sounds boring as fuck.
>>
>>32131562
Same with the room with the wii u?
And guzma's room?
>>
>>32131614
Wow two small rooms, so hard to make as the last minute addiition
>>
>>32131623
you're moving the goal post really hard man.
>>
>>32131267
>In the post game we can return there to find and challenge there the second Type Null
what? no you can't
>>
Po town looks comfy desu
>>
>>32131569
>A place inhabited by only Pokemon sounds interesting

So like most routes the game has ever done?

Or did you mean a "town" entirely inhabited by Pokémon? Like XY's Pokémon Village?

Or did you mean ruined human construction now inhabited by Pokémon? Like BW2 N's castle?

I'm not sure what you're looking for that hasn't already been done. A dilapidated town taken over by bad guys sounds a lot more unique and interesting to me.
>>
>>32131828
See >>32131611
A route that looks a bit different, with literally no people. It sounds interesting from a lore point of view, sounds boring as fuck in literally every other aspect.
>>
>>32131702
are you legit retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.