[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 302x167px
>The postgame is more "Catch Them All" shit? Thanks, no
>Fuck you game freak, where's my National Dex? A r u kidding?

>Look at this shit, its literal my mom's Snake, Pig and Sea Lion.Samurott should keep stand up!! Emboar should be more like a sumo wrestler or whatever!! and Serperior it's literally my mom snake!! Wtf Game Freak? More Masuda's shit again?
>God, look at this starters, it's look like Steven Universe Characters! God, what GF is doing with the franchise?

>The game doesn't even have a history properly, seen like it's empty.
>C'mon, cutscenes again? More conversation? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, JUST LET ME PLAY THE HOLY FUCKIN GAME

>The characters are the most forgetable of the entire series, whats happening GF?
>What's GF was thinking when developed them? I don't want to see this loli shit and lgbt bait in my game again!Ohmura u r fired!! DELET IT

>The game is the more of the same everytime, holy fuck game freak
>I want my gyms back

Would be the Pokémon fan base the most clueless?
Why not admit that the subconscious of ourselves is only fully satisfied with the original games? FRLG seems to be the least discussed and spoken games of all.
>>
>>32127855
Also this is not bait
>>
Not the same people, also there is a sweet spot to reach, too much is just as bad as too little

By the way, nice strawmen
>>
Okay, I agree that there's a great deal too many complaints thrown about by the fanbase but
>/vp/ is one person
Everyone has different views, tastes and desires. Any one ultimatum choice on either side of a spectrum is going to leave some people unhappy, no matter how you go about it.

Have a cute image for your troubles.
>>
>>32127855
>I want my gyms back
Who on Earth said this? From what I've seen, it seems like Trials are largely seen as superior to Gyms.
>>
>>32127855
A certain amount of the fans are old game fans, meaning they enjoy the older style you present the complaints as being sourced from and dislike the newer ones.

A huge majority of the fans (e.g. a ton of people outside of /vp/ or dedicated Pokemon communities) love the modern style, including plot, Pokemon designs, and the gameplay. These are the people GF is targeting and they are largely satisfied (or really love SM) from what I've seen and many will continue playing the series.

TLDR, don't ever consider /vp/'s opinions (or gamefaqs because there are a bunch of tripfags from generals here "ironically" trolling the shit out of them there) as representative. Ever.
>>
>>32127970
It's funny how to mention gamefaqs. That place barring the battle and trade boards are absolute fucking trash.
>>
>>32127855
did ppl actually complain about emboar not resembling a sumo wrestler enough?

I thought the consensus was that ppl didn't want a third fire/fighting starter in a row.

I personally was hoping for a quadrupedal fire/ground wild boar pokemon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.