[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About the leaks...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Leak.jpg (214KB, 1000x528px) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
214KB, 1000x528px
So I know that most people are either confused by my leaks or have just come to the conclusion that they are false.

While you might be confused, I am very confused. I only had a week notice before I was brought onto this project, which was apparently started January 13.

Moving on, my job is to play through whatever I get for the switch, and call back giving details on what to fix, what I hate, and what I like.

With the collective criticism of 350 people, Nintendo feels this is the best way to continue with production of games on the switch.

Our official event was held in Redmond, Washington. We came in not knowing much more than the fact that we will be a part of a group testing new games for the switch. Based on quizzes they sent around during the event, we were put into a group. Each group was made up of around 20. From there, we were set up in different offices and more explication was given.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
I was very excited to hear that I would be testing early versions of the Pokemon games on the switch. Not much was explained about what was going on with them. They only told us they were beginning development for a new game on the switch. so I asked more about that in the phone call.

What they told me was that their first step was seeing how a pokemon game felt on the switch. While they were planning on much more for the future of the game series, this was their way of seeing if a pokemon game could work on the switch. Graphics weren't changed, and few minor adjustments were made to make it work on the switch, with more to come in the future.

Also as some of you now, the Sun icon on the switch was larger then the rest of the squares. I at first thought this was a result of a ill timed photo, I realized people were right. It was bigger than the other icons. So I asked them about this as well
>>
>>32125666
okay devil, if your story is real, give us those leaks, and let US judge them.
>>
While it seemed odd to me, they said it was on purpose. The slight change was made to see if users would notice the slight difference. They told me that at our next meet up on April 4, more would be explained about their reasoning behind it.

I think that about covers the jist of it, but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. If not, see you April 5th.
>>
>>32125705
sun moved before you moved the joycon
>>
>>32125736
>While it seemed odd to me, they said it was on purpose. The slight change was made to see if users would notice the slight difference.
Just stop
>>
>>32125736
>While it seemed odd to me, they said it was on purpose. The slight change was made to see if users would notice the slight difference
was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt til this
>>
>>32125739
I will attempt to get better video when I am able to play alone if I am picked again for pokemon testing.

However, joy cons were glitchy when using the game. While I didn't notice it, a possible explication was the game was attempting to catch up to when I moved before.

>>32125715
We had to give back our game. When and if get it back will be announced at the meeting. I'm pretty sure they will leave us in the same groups.
>>
>>32125764
>>32125785
They said they were planning on adding different shapes to different games, such as a circle or a star. This was there way of seeing how a slight change would look, so I'm guessing more shape changes will come in the future.
>>
>>32125801
>>32125787
>>32125736
>>32125705
Do you get satisfaction out of this? Why bother making up this whole thing for nothing?
>>
Is this the same person who pulled up the youtube video of pokemon and called it a hack?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.