[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: CfS24NZUEAENl0I.jpg (22KB, 600x284px) Image search: [Google]
CfS24NZUEAENl0I.jpg
22KB, 600x284px
If you were a Pokemon, based on your personality, what would your type(s) be?

I'll start

Ghost/Psychic
People say that they never notice me when I enter a room and that I don't have a presence. Psychic is because I'm pretty decent at mind stuff.

Tell me about yourself.
>>
>>32125219
It's fighting every time i tried since april 2016 and I couldn't be happier
>>
>>32125219
Fighting/Dark

I'm actually a pretty peaceful guy but I'm black and most of my friends are white and they just fucking told me thats what I'd be. I hate my friends.
>>
>>32125219
watch out for that edge kid
>>
Fairy

Because im gay and powerful against dragons
>>
File: Pin055.png (754B, 46x30px) Image search: [Google]
Pin055.png
754B, 46x30px
Water.
Pure Water.

Here's my stats:
80/82/78/95/80/85
Abilities: Damp/Cloud Nine/Swift Swim (HA)
>>
>>32125219
It's been a long time since I did a type quizz, and I got poison.

I guess poison fits me, although I would like to be a ghost. I would settle for poison/ghost
>>
>>32125269
>Watch out for dark types

Will do anon
>>
>>32125219
Fairy/Flying

I'm a soft airhead and I cry a lot
>>
>>32125219
Psychic/Flying
Psychic because insanely emotional and good at reading people
Flying because I can't tolerate the cold and I'm a total bird nerd and also my family travels a lot
>>
>>32125219
Ground/Water.

I'm pretty down to earth, calm and lazy at times. Water because I'm pretty versitile. I don't really have any strong opinions and pretty much go with the flow
>>
For me it's dark type. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>32125376
What is your opinion on plants, anon?
>>
>>32125219
dark/fairy

I'm an edgy fag
>>
Is there an autistic, stupid, forgetful and ugly type?
>>
>>32125409
Everyone on /vp/ is an edgy fag
>>
>>32125405
Veggie wise, if you asked me a few years ago I would've said I hated it. But I've grown to enjoy some nowadays. Bottom line, they're cool.

Now irl bugs in the other hand. You get those away from me
>>
>>32125282
Poison is an interesting pick. How does it fit exactly?
>>
>>32125277
Kek
>>
Poison/Steel because I have a very toxic and annoying personality.
>>
I'd be a normal type, since I don't have any redeeming qualities.
>>
Probably ghost, it just fits me.
>>
File: 260Swampert2.png (384KB, 507x303px) Image search: [Google]
260Swampert2.png
384KB, 507x303px
I'm down to earth and usually just go with flow, so Ground/Water
>>
Fairy because im a faggot
>>
File: 1297544422731.png (95KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1297544422731.png
95KB, 211x239px
I would be normal type, because I'm the only normal person in this thread.
>>
>>32125219
Fairy/Fighting

Anger Point/Prankster

I'm a sucker for cute shit and I know a bit of martial arts
>>
>>32125477
According to that old type quizz it was something about the lines of "you are the kind of people that become loyal friends, but your decisions or will to help others generally end up hurting yourself", so I always interpreted it as being slightly toxic to myself, which I can live with I guess.

It was kind of a weird type quizz I must admit. If you were introverted and a shy bookworm you got bug. If you were a "lol so random" kind of guy you got either flying or dragon. Dunno about else
>>
im a bug because I like to crawl around like a worm
>>
>>32125219
where is the link to that website plz
>>
>>32126876
It was on the official Pokemon website. Was.
>>
>>32126909
:(
>>
Pure Fairy type. Because I'm gay lol
>>
>>32125219
Grass/Fairy because I'm gay and love flower. Prankster because I'm actually funny and play along with everyone and also because I'm rather lunatic.

Shit stats thinking of my life: 80/48/72/68/92/82
(kind of healthy, bad at fighting sports, even though I'm still strong enough to survive againt my classmates in college, kind of smart, but too slow-minded, too dumb to care for emotional damage and mid-fast because I used to run a lot)

thats it i'm a shitmon
>>
File: I feel you.png (162KB, 187x433px) Image search: [Google]
I feel you.png
162KB, 187x433px
>>32125258
>>
Electric probably. Adhd jumping from one topic to another, then storing down like a battery in a depression.

Im sad that i cant justify another type, because being one type seems bland but im not sure what else to be.
>>
i took a different quiz and i got water/ice. im perfectly ok with this
>>
I took some online quiz and got Water/Ice

I can work with that, sure
>>
>>32126949
Hey man I feel ya.
Ghost/Psychic is also a rather shit typing. Not Ice/Rock levels, but eh.
>>
Ice fairy. Horrible stats and slow start.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-20-23-14-02.png (163KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-20-23-14-02.png
163KB, 1440x2560px
>>32125401
>>
Low-energy but quick to anger and prone to bursts of weird effort and imagination. Prefer solitude and dark, dry environments, but usually leave a good impression. Often described as "quirky" and "charming" (yes, really), but too lazy to actually accomplish anything more complicated than a sandwich. Perpetual underachiever.

...Ghost/Bug?
>>
Poison/Psychic
Poison - I'm Indian
Psychic - I'm generally considered to be the smarter person in my friend group, plus I'm not good at martial arts.
>>
I guess I'd be Water/Psychic.

I like water.
I consistently predict the near future.
>>
Psychic/Dark

I'm a Jew
>>
Everyone in high school thinks they're smart until they're in college.

I'd probably go with Steel/ground.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.