[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Could this happen?
>>
Very unlikely, but possible.
>>
>>32124574
>>32124584
>>32124591
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>32124616
>Doesn't know the meme.
Hello newfag
>>
It could, but a Switch port/VC release would be more likely.

>>32124625
It's a shit meme and you are underage if you do it tbqhwyfamily
>>
It also depends on what Genius Sorority's stance to this is.
And the games already didn't sell that well on the Cube when gen III was the newest thing. No way normies will buy these games that can only have 386 Pokemon in it.
>>
They might have it for switch vc desu
>>
>>32124569
It would make getting Fake Out Mew a hell of a lot easier
>>
>>32124650
>No way normies will buy these games that can only have 386 Pokemon in it.
This plus going back before the physical/special split is shit.
>>
>>32124650
>>32124980
>implying they wouldn't be updated
>>
>>32124984
>>implying they wouldn't be updated
So they're going to hand place 400+ pokemon in a game that wasn't made with that many in mind? And make models or just move the whole thing over to the new system?

Plus they'll still have to port it over. Might as well just make a new game with that shadow pokemon storyline. We know they won't though.
>>
>>32125057
They did it with all the other remakes
>>
While the odds are incredibly slim, even moreso now that Console and Handheld are combined, I think we'd benefit more from a Third Orre Game, or maybe a new region where Cipher's went and set up base taking advantage of the years of silence after Gale of Darkness.
>while going through old notes Cipher notices similarities between recently discovered Mega Evolution and their Shadow Pokemon, both have their strength drawn out by unnatural causes that can only be lessened or nullified with a strong bond between Trainer and Pokemon
>this ends up giving them the idea to combine the two to bring out the real destructive potential of Pokemon
>they end up acquiring the Regis and many Pokemon who can Mega Evolve
>Shaymin takes up the role of Purifier
>like before, you have a limited variety of Pokemon both snagged and wild but now it spans across all 7 Current Generations
>to make them more desirable all Shadows have their HAs and actually useful moves that can be passed down until eventually the mainline games make those moves obtainable so you don't have a Wish Chansey scenario
>>
>>32125074
Sorry I thought we were talking about a straight port a la xenoblade on the 3ds.

I wouldn't mind a remake with updated story ad dialogue but I doubt that will happen. I'm sure they would much rather keep the handheld and the other separate. Suppose they don't have much of a choice with that now though.
>>
I was thinking about these games recently and how much I loved them, but what sets them apart from S/M now that there's no longer walking tiles and a set camera?

I feel like these were great in their time for doing something new, but now the new is the norm and literally any pokemon game with a good story kek could be just as good
>>
>>32125146
Colosseum especially would really benefit from the improved dialogue we had in SM. It's really not worth taking the place of a new game though. And we know that's how Nintendo and Game Freak will see it.
>>
>>32124569
I see this being more likely with the Switch at this point. If the 3DS is still getting first party games in 2019 I'll be surprised.
>>
I want a new game of this style.

It doesn't have to be a remake.
It doesn't have to be Cipher.
It doesn't have to take place in Orre.
It doesn't even have to be edgy.

Just give me something that is a Pokemon game that uses the familiar battle system, but plays mechanically differently from the core series. The Orre games had only double battles and limited the Pokemon you were able to use and catch, plus the ones you did catch were superpowered versions of the regular thing and you had to deal with its partner during the capturing process or try to capture two at once. Plus the AI didn't make every opponent a colossal retard and even the generic NPCs had teams built around using competent strategies. It was a welcome breath of fresh air.

Also Genius Sonority needs to make more kickass music for us.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.