[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I need a bit of advice here /vp help a faggot out. Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Okay, I need a bit of advice here /vp help a faggot out.

Right now I'm trying to breed for a female Serperior with Contrary and HP fire in my copy of Omega Ruby.

I've been working on and off on this little project for about a month now.

Right I have two female snivy's:
One with perfect IV's in hp, def, sp def, and speed.

The other with with perfect IV's in hp and def.

The Male has perfect Iv's in hp, def, and sp def.

I don't know what the other iv's are.

None of them have hp fire.

I know that HP fire requires 31/30/31/30/31/30 Iv's so I'm trying to shoot for perfect Iv's in hp def and sp def.

I plan to give the female snivy a power weight so that it's guarenteed to always pass down 31 in hp. The male I'll give an everstone to pass down the nature.

Since breeding without a destiny knot means both parent will pass down 3 ivs instead of 5, I'm hoping that between the female and male, it'll pass down 3 perfect iv's in hp, def, and sp def, and even numbered stats for the rest.

My question is, will I have a better chance at this with the female snivy that has 4 perfect Iv's in hp def sp.def and speed? Or the one with 2 IV's in hp and def?

>inb4 just inject
>inb4 genderfag
>inb4 snekfag
>inb4 fagfag
>>
just inject
>>
Since it's so easy to get pokemon to level 100 in ORAS with blissey bases it's probably easiest to just take your best HP fire one and just move it to Sun or Moon and use hyper training. That's assuming you actually plan to move it in the future though
>>
>>32124361
keks aside, I really would appreciate some advice.

Breeding for Hidden Power is a really pain in the fuck
>>
>>32124388
I plan to do that, but I don't have one with hp fire yet. That's what I'm trying to breed for that right now.
>>
>>32124409
just inject the parents
>>
>>32124422
Into ORAS? I thought PKhex for just for Sun and Moon
>>
>>32124409
I go out of my way to never use hidden power reliant pokemon for this very reason, but if I were you I'd probably just stop using anything other than an everstone and just crap shot it until you get lucky on HP fire. I have a hard time imagining a controlled way to do that which is significantly faster, and at best you're just saving a couple bottlecaps
>>
>>32124474
I actually managed to hatch a shiny female snivy with contrary and hp grass but you better believe I'm gonna be using it regardless.

Having hp fire on it is just something I decided I wanted to have on it so I might as well see it to the end.
>>
bumping for more advice if any
>>
>>32124444
PKHex works for ORAS.

>>32124945
I'm happy that you're trying to do this in a legitimate way, but honestly, the odds are stacked against you considering what you want. What you want is basically in injectfag territory. I'm not telling you to do so, however you WILL be doing it for a while if you don't. And I've seen a ton of people who want to play fairly start injecting when they realized HP breeding is not only a pain in the ass, but it's a pain in the ass for no apparent reason (GF has done little to make it more manageable.

But to answer your original question, I'd go with the female with only HP and Def.
>>
>>32124474
Not OP, but some kek working at GameStop told me that using Bottle Caps to alter IVs will not change the Pokemon's Hidden Power Type.

I have not spent a single second of my own time trying to verify that though.
>>
>>32124396
Just. Inject.
>>
>>32125040
it doesn't
>>
>breed for female serperior
Kill yourself snekfag.
>>
>>32125027
I dunno, at some point it might just come to that, but I've been in this for a while now that I just kinda have this drive to do it till I get it. We'll see how long it lasts but hey, who knows. I bet I'll get a second shiny before I get this thing haha.

Also thanks I'll go with the hp def snivy
>>
>>32125052
this might sound stupid but I could get the PKhex to work on my comp...

Chalk it up to autism on my end I guess :/
>>
>>32125171
couldn't*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.