[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems people in here hate Clover, Why is that? Is that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: P5o7RZq.png (541KB, 1022x594px) Image search: [Google]
P5o7RZq.png
541KB, 1022x594px
It seems people in here hate Clover, Why is that? Is that the newest forced meme? Contrarian newfags?
I personally think the hack is great and most people I see playing it thinks the same.
>>
bamp
>>
I have no insight on this topic but I'll bump you op
>>
Some specific shitposter keeps mentioning clover where we want it contained
>>
>pokemon clover AKA cancer

no thanks
>>
>>32121683
the yours too, avidraco
>>
>>32116636
Because it's just shitposty memes. It's nothing but garbage and the project that made fun of sage for taking forever is so outdated that half of its jokes are lost to the sands of time.

Oh and the final version they put out was so half-assed that they're still releasing patches. And all of this while claiming to be "vp's game".
>>
File: Blobbos.png (133KB, 1016x974px) Image search: [Google]
Blobbos.png
133KB, 1016x974px
>>32121697
I'm not even avi.
>>
>>32121794
yes you are
go back to edd article
>>
>>32121787
>Because it's just shitposty memes
That was the original intention, a fun memedex that was expanded into a rom hack project

>the project that made fun of sage for taking forever
Confirmed for never coming into Clover threads, we were pretty pro-Sage overall.

>the final version they put out was so half-assed
Confirmed for never having played the game, it's quite a high quality for a rom hack. Patches are fixing minor errors and balancing mons that are over/under powered.

Please stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>32121787
oh shocking! dumbass shitposter has literally no idea what he's talking about!
>>
>>32116636
>Is that the newest forced meme?

Dude, Clover itself is one big forced meme.
>>
>>32121787
>demo is final version

????????
>>
>>32121697
>>
>>32121683
>we want it contained
>implying /vp/ is one person
>>
>>32121990
>That was the original intention, a fun memedex that was expanded into a rom hack project
and failed
>Confirmed for never having played the game, it's quite a high quality for a rom hack. Patches are fixing minor errors and balancing mons that are over/under powered.
and still buggy as fuck
>>
>>32122613
How did it fail? It's a fun memedex that was made into a romhack.
>>
>>32122839
not funny anymore
>>
File: Chibomon.jpg (7KB, 181x145px) Image search: [Google]
Chibomon.jpg
7KB, 181x145px
>>32121794
>>
I think it's mostly few/one guy that hasn't even played the game. Look >>32123257 for example.
>>
>>32123010
DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS
>>
>>32124847
you got the joke
>>
>>32116636
>newest
It's been around since Clover began. It's all just shitposting from bitter Sagefags who hate how Clover made more progress than Sage in a fraction of the time.
>>
File: 1489771521305.jpg (18KB, 307x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489771521305.jpg
18KB, 307x216px
It's ok but the female meme spewer rival seems really forced.
>>
>>32116636
they are annoying as fuck
every fakemon thread there are this faggot posting clover thread
we get,it's vp game ayy memes ok
>>
>>32125021
Damn lad, you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>32125021
It's usually the other way around. Some faggot spams fakemon in Clover threads.
>>
>>32125053
but pokemon clover is the fakemon thread.
>>
>>32116636
the pokemon designs are shitty enough to put me off even trying the game. I get they are shitty on purpose and not supposed to be well-designed, but they aren't even ironically amusing or in any way good.
>>
>32125147
No. Clover threads are for clover, you dipshit.
>>
>>32126962
>quality fakemons
>better
try again faggot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.