[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 600x600px
:(
>>
>>32113813
dumb numelposter
>>
It's fucking sad that /vp/ is letting falseflaggers paint their view of the fanbase. Owlfriends are sincerely one of the least cancerous starter fanbases.
>>
>>32113843
Fuck off falseflagger
>>
>>32113843
kek
>>
>>32113843
They're so non-cancerous because they're so rare. "Barafags" seem to be obsessed with shitting on the other two and "sealfags" seem to be seemingly everywhere and nowhere simultaneously, usually being attacked as opposed to being the attackers.

Its a whole load of autism to me.
>>
>>32113843
Letting a fanbase influence your opinion at all is pure autism.
>>
>>32113901
>fanbase does things that influence your opinion of the fanbase
>this is somehow unreasonable
???
>>
>>32113891
All fan bases like to shit on each other, sealfags to a lesser degree, but no one is innocent there.
>>
>>32114011
>a few fans doing some dumb shit is representative of their entire fanbase
>>
>>32113901
Why? I never got this point of view. If a bunch of people who represent themselves with something act like pieces of shit, it's reasonable to associate that something with them. Undertale, being an example.
>>
>>32113891
I see people shitting on "barafags" way more than I ever see these barafags actually attacking.

Frankly, I think it's a bunch of owls falseflagging due to annoyance they've been shat on so much by other falseflaggers.
>>
File: 1487469322678.png (51KB, 270x279px) Image search: [Google]
1487469322678.png
51KB, 270x279px
>>32114444
Quads confirm
>>
No need to shit on Owlfags when they shat all over themselves earlier with their own arrogance.
>>
>>32115395
Everyone shat all over themselves, remember when only Decidueye's stats were revealed, and Incineroarfags became extremely cocky about "slowl" and how they were going to get the speedy starter?

The only ones who might not have egg all over their faces are Primarinafags, and even then it's less good than they expected.
>>
>>32115477
>even then it's less good than they expected.

How do you figure that?
>>
>>32115987
It's not as good as the last water starter so that means its shit. I'm kidding, but there are people who don't realize Greninja was a fluke.
>>
>>32115987
I'm a sealfag and basically people were hoping for a bulky water/fairy with something like pixilate as the HA. The demo datamine revealed three moves(laser focus, throat chop, and aurora veil) that someone speculated was the starters' signature moves. Basically aurora veil's description in the datamine conveniently left out the hail requirement, so some people(not just sealfags) were flipping out about the possibility of Primarina getting such a good support move in addition to being a bulky water/fairy. Primarina was kind of hyped up as being broken or something by a few people. While this died down after the initial shitposting about Sparkling Aria, some people were still expecting it to be good regardless, and it honestly is. The main disappointments were the ability and lack of recovery/boosting moves I think
>>
File: 658Greninja.png (425KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja.png
425KB, 1280x1280px
Reminder to blame THIS FROG for Starter Wars.
If not for him, Starterfags wouldn't be at each other's throats regarding "the next Greninja."
In fact, this whole thing is fucking pointless because Greninja is also the Greninja of Gen 7.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.