[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want to ruin a design with one detail >say no more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: singletooth.png (28KB, 127x70px) Image search: [Google]
singletooth.png
28KB, 127x70px
>I want to ruin a design with one detail
>say no more
>>
>>32113182
It's not a single tooth you full retard, it's meant to show perspective and that you're be looking down on the person and thus Pokémon's art style is becoming so sterile, even for anime standards
>>
>>32113182
Add the eyes too.
>>
>>32113182
Shauna is trash and has a design to back that up
>>
>>32113182
Looks like it could gnaw your cock off
>>
They look like fucking squirrels and that ruins my boner. I can't get hard at squirrels.
>>
>>32113182
this is true for Mallow and Hau
>>
>>32113281
>Pokémon's art style is becoming so sterile, even for anime standards
Wat?
>>
https://youtu.be/A5kILFpPplM
>>
>>32113182
I love how millennial get so triggered by such inconsequential things. I wonder if it's a symptom of growing up with the DS games? Never seen anyone from the OG gens sperg out like this.
>>
>>32114653
>It's not a single tooth you full retard, it's meant to show perspective and that you're be looking down on the person and thus Pokémon's art style is becoming so sterile, even for anime standards

Fuck off, nu-gennist.
>>
>>32114689
I started with gen 2 and I fucking hate the teeth
>>
>>32113182
>one of the first characters to have this mouth is Bianca
>gets associated with Shauna instead because Gen 6 is the devil
The same thing as calling the Tree a "Maison clone" while calling the Subway a "Tower clone""
>>
>>32114599
I beg to differ
>>
File: Batman so it's come to this.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
Batman so it's come to this.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>32114731
I don't think I'll be able to keep my nuts away from her.
>>
>>32114703
With that you don't explain anything.
>>
I want to suck that tooth
>>
>>32113281
>zoom in a gazillion times
>muh art style is bad
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
>>
>>32114689
>somehow this relates to milennials
Well, you got me, have a (You)
>>
>>32113182
>ruining may
>>
File: bitd.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bitd.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>32113281
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>32114717
People don't have the same hateboner for the Subway because Gen 5 had a sequel that added the PWT, so the game has more than one facility. If there was a Z version, and/or if ORAS wasn't a fucking half-assed cashgrab, people wouldn't care about the Maison so much because there would be other things to do. They hate the Maison because it's the ONLY postgame in the entirety of Gen 6.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.