[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon was never good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: E0FpbVH.jpg (205KB, 1276x1478px) Image search: [Google]
E0FpbVH.jpg
205KB, 1276x1478px
Prove me wrong
>>
The ds games were glorious
>>
>>32112841
Pokemon was once and still is good.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (14KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
14KB, 299x169px
>>32112960
>>
>>32112841
i cant prove you wrong, but i cant prove you right either
>>
>>32112841
It's still good. The problem is that once people start outgrowing it they complain about the newer games because nostalgia affects their opinion of the older games so much
>>
>>32112987
Not really, the 3ds games are terrible, they removed everything that made the ds era so good and the only thing they added was ugly 3d graphics
>>
>>32113100
>everything that made the ds era so good
oh, you can't back up your argument without silly nostalgia. shocking!
>>
>>32112987

t. GF apologist
>>
>>32112978
Those games were great though
ORAS and X/Y were boring pieces of shit. Too easy and nothing new that caught my interest. Just gay megas and bad characters
>>
>>32113228
Sm is worst than xy, they are like an interactive movie with a terrible story.
And half of thea wild pokemon are boring kanto shit
>>
>>32113289
This
>>
>>32113289
>>32113986

This men know
>>
>>32113100
which was? being around when you were a kid?

>>32113198
looks like I struck a nerve
>>
>goes on board to say the topic of the board is bad
It's like I'm really on /v/.
>>
I think you're right. I either loved the games or straight up disliked em n couldn't push through. I've found them all to either be great or terrible, never just good.
>>
>>32113289
>Sm is worst than xy, they are like an interactive movie with a terrible story.
Hooooly shiiiit!!!!!!
This man, this man....
It's a kiiiiiid!!
Also you born with the tastes of a troll.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.