[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these starters have in common?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

What do these starters have in common?
>>
>>32111410
They're the objectively shittiest starters.
>>
the most autistic fans
actually the best designed starters of their generation
>>
>>32111410
all cuties
>>
Mammals
>>
>>32111410
Comedy relief starters? Oshawott and Chespin were just jokers, and Incineroar is a literal cartoon.
>>
>>32111410

I picked each of these through my first runs of the past three generations.

And they're my favourites of each gen's starters.
>>
Incineroar doesnt deserve to be paired with those shitmons
>>
>>32111417
>>32111419
>>32111466
What does it feel like to have disgusting shit taste? You should be ashamed of having disgusting shit taste.
>>
>>32111475

It's good man. I like most Pokemon.
>>
File: 1489877864881.jpg (455KB, 1080x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1489877864881.jpg
455KB, 1080x1705px
>>32111475
pretty great thanks, all Pokemon a good
>>
>>32111479
not primarina
>>
>>32111417
>Chespin line well designed
Also honestly Chespin's the only one with a truly shitty fanbase (for a starter anyway, pretty much every starter's fans are human garbage, it's just like picking between coffee grounds and stale beer or bulky cardboard that folds in no direction and Chinese food scraps)

Tl;dr fuck Chespin, also Serperior is better designed and has shittier fans than Samurott and Incineroar fans are probably the most bearable fans of seventh gen starters in my imo opinion
>>
>>32111513
>Incineroar fans
>most bearable
>when they start every shitflinging, falseflag like crazy and makes owlfriends look bad
You're a barafag, aren't you?
>>
>>32111517
>muh owlfriends are the real victims here
>I know exactly who posts what on an anonymous image board

He may not be right, but you proved that barafags are at least less obnoxious than nu-males.
>>
>>32111546
>muh owlfriends are the real victims here
That's the reality though. They're not the ones who's actually posting the stupid shit. The only ones posting stupid shit are falseflaggers, aka Incineroarfags.

If an "owlfag" posts stupid shit, it's 99% likely that it's a falseflagger.
>>
>>32111553
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>32111513
>imo opinion
>in my opinion opinion
Makes sense that someone who automatically hates every starter would be a fucking idiot
>>
>>32111553
>If an "owlfag" posts stupid shit, it's 99% likely that it's a falseflagger.

So I take it you're a falseflagger as well?
>>
>>32111553
>be owlfag
>post retarded shit
>get called out
>"m-muh false flag, it was the lionfags, I swear! I'm being set up"
Are there actually people this autistic?
>>
>>32111561
Yeah, I am proving the facts that Incineroarfags are the most cancerous fanbase of gen 7.
>>
>>32111410
They're all drawn in a shit artstyle.
>>
>>32111410
They all have facial hair. Chesnaught while being my favorite out of these three has beerd, samurott has a beerd, and incineroar has a mustache.

And the other thing I guess is that. There all going to get overshadowed by one of the other starters.

Samurott gets turned into a comedy relief oshowott, And pignite is the only one that evolves.

Chespin gets turned into a comedy relief. And... well... I think we all know what greninja did.

And incineroar, just give it some time, we are only in the first season still so I'm expecting everyone to be comedic and silly, witch suits that with the sun and moon anime. Once litten joins the crew he's going to be a victim of the comedy relief effect just like everyone else in the anime.

For the record i'm not saying he's going to be a comedy relief pokemon, just saying he's probably going to have a gag like everyone else. And will be over shadowed by Decidueye.
>>
>>32111410
They aren't Fighting types but they should be.
>>
>>32111802
Chesnaught is a fighting type buddy
>>
>>32111807
Incidentally, Chesnaught is the fighting type that least deserves to be a fighting type. It should just have been pure grass.
>>
>>32111417
I think chestnaut needs something on his head
Like horns/ears
>>
File: Why.png (16KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
16KB, 160x160px
Objectively the best starter Design of Gen 5
It's just retarded how a Sea Otter evolves into a Sea Lion
>>
Cute until they evolve.
>>
File: proper chesnaught.jpg (553KB, 1262x1080px) Image search: [Google]
proper chesnaught.jpg
553KB, 1262x1080px
>>32111829
Like this?
>>
IGNORE FALSEFLAGGERS, THEY'RE ALL ROOTHOOTFAGS/BALLIOFAGS STIRRING SHIT UP
>>
>>32111869
Shut up faggot based Ballio and friends are way better than the shit starters we got.
>>
>>32111878
Chesnaught = Knight / Paladin
Delphox = Mage / Wizard
Greninja = Ninja / Rogue
Decidueye = Archer / Ranger
Incineroar = Berserker / Bruiser
Primarina = Bard

>They're all based off of classic Fantasy RPG classes, "Ballio", as you put it, is a Clown, not well known for being an RPG class in any game.
>>
>>32111878
Stop reminding me of what we could have had
>>
>>32111866
Yeah thats pretty much perfect
>>
>>32111850
Only took 29 posts for someone to get it right
>>
File: shiggy.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>32111878
>>
>>32111913
and if you wanna count the 5th gen starters:
Serperior = King / Queen
Emboar = Wrestler / Tank
Samurott = Samurai / Shogun

>GF is trying to make their RPG feel more like an RPG by giving us starters that would reflect our personal choices in an RPG-esc world*
>>
>>32111985
>there will never be a final fantasy style spinoff game where a party of Gen 6 and Gen 7 starters travel the world taking quests from a haughty Serperior king, a stern but fair Emboar general and a wise and noble Samurott shogun while evolving over time until they face a Hoopa-U taking the role of the Ancient Evil in a grand final battle
>>
>>32111410
Their final stages barely resemble their first stage.

>>32111985
That actually sounds cool
Do any other starters fit this?
>>
>>32111517
Hey, look who's starting shit in this thread! Is that possibly an owlfag?
>>
>>32112033
Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise are giant boss fights.
>>
>>32112033
I guess you could say
Blaziken = Mui-thai Fighter
Infernape = Monkey Style / Son Goku
Empoleon = King / Queen

>(I mean, They did add a few of these to Pokkén so...)
>>
>>32111410
was going to say they all have decent first stages
then i remembered oshawott
i was going to say they all have decent middle stages but then i remembered quilladin
then i was going to say they all have decent third stages but then i remembered how horrendously disappointed i was with inciniroar
you got me op
>>
>>32111410
They are all extremely fuckable
>>
File: 1445343823908.gif (393KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445343823908.gif
393KB, 200x200px
>>32112092
>Unanimously agree
>>
>>32112027
We always have Mystery Dungeon though
>>
>>32111913
Possible Gen 8 starters:
>Grass/Fairy feminine deer druid
>Fire/Fighting neutral snake monk (yes, I know you're triggered)
>Water/Steel masculine crab paladin (more healing moves than Chesnaught)
All of them bipedal.
>>
>>32111594
Tsk. Nu male owls are insecure enough to attack one of the better starters as usual.

You never see Incineroar fans starting shit. Always owlcucks...I wonder why?
>>
>>32112767
Technically, incineroar fans starts shit by falseflagging.
>>
>>32111410
Most underrated starters of their respective generations.

>>32111517
How typical of an owlfag to act like he's the victim in the situation when 9 times out of 10, its the owlfags that start the shitflinging and falseflagging, droning on about "barafags" and "tumblrseal".
>>
>>32111553
Riiiiight
Every single "decidueye is ou" post was from somebody else
>>
>>32112767
>You never see Incineroar fans starting shit. Always owlcucks...I wonder why?

So who was that guy that was constantly posting about rowlet being a comedy relief pokemon. Because I know owlbros don't want that.

And better yet that same guy also made a thread about ash having an incineroar, and his only proof was the concept art. Witch was pretty stupid because ash showed no sign of ownership to that incineroar. But I guess to you cats if ash is standing in front of a pokemon he automatically owns it.

>Barafag logic

Nothing new about that.
>>
>>32111410
The starters of Pokemon: Husbando Version.
>>
File: pseal .jpg (95KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
pseal .jpg
95KB, 300x179px
>>32111835
>It's just retarded how a Sea Otter evolves into a Sea Lion
Early pinnipeds came from river otters anyway.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/found-missing-link-ancestor-of-mode-2009-04-22/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puijila
>>
>>32112808
We've said a million time, anti-owlfags aren't necessarily catfags, and as a catfag myself, I'm seriously tired of all the comedy relief shit.
>>
>>32112808
And here we have your average owlcuck attempting damage control. When they get called out on their shit they say it was just the evil falseflagging catfags/sealfags that were hurting their precious owl as if they don't deserve the shit they brought upon themselves.

Remember back during pre-bank when Decidueye was very briefly in OU because of the overabundance of owlfags using him online despite the fact its stat spread is complete and utter trash? And how owlfags kept bragging on this board about how "Decidueye is OU!" and "Suck it barafags!"? I bet those were just falseflaggers too, right? And now that its been statistically proven that Decidueye is the worst of the three, owlfags are trying to backpedal and say they did nothing wrong while pinning the blame on "muh falseflaggers".

I swear you owlfags are the pokemon/fanbase equivalent of that one kid in elementary school who picks on and likes to annoy the shit out of everyone bragging about how they are "better than you", yet they're the first ones to run crying to the teacher or principal when one kid steps up and puts you in your place.
>>
>>32111410
They're all my favorites
>>
>>32111866
I would actually not mind that.
>>
they started out either on 4 legs or two legs, but did the opposite when they evolved?
>>
>>32113166
Chesnaught line is bipedal the whole time.
>>
>>32112905
>This auto biography.

And also this,
>Decidueye has a bad stat spread.
Witch is completely not true. The only thing that's messed up about his stats spread is his speed and special attack. They should be swapped. Decidueye looks fast, and if he's able to jump high, and react in seconds, that would mean his speed was supposed to be really high. And just look at his legs, are you really telling me that it's right that venasuar can out speed him. And he can't even learn any special attacking moves by level up. That's how you know something is wrong about the stats.

His other stats are good or fairly decent. But that's exactly what he is decent. Decidueye is not the greatest or the worst so stop down playing him. He's just decent. And you don't here any owlfags anymore saying Decidueye is OU material, because even now they've noticed And excepted that he's just that he's just decent.

But on the other corner we have the cat and seal, the seal it's good I'll admit it. In fact I feel like it's being down played being placed in UU. But with all of those crazy tapus running around it's quit easy to tell way it's at that position.

Now the cat.
Look the cat is good too, Its the bulkyest out of the three, and it could deal heavy damage back, it's a good wall breaker. Trust me it's good. But that's the problem here, because it's good it leads the database to get a little bit aragant, same goes for the seals. Since there so good they start down playing the owl, like what you did. You said his stat spread sucks but in reality it's just his underwellming speed. Witch was a great weakness for the cat and the seal to exploit. You guys take the decent mon and try to make it seem worst then it actually is.

And as for the who picked on who first. It still wasn't the owlfags who started the war. Remember when that one guy got a early copy of moon. And when we saw that rowlet was slower then we thought cats and seal jumped him.
>>
>>32111913
Actually, Jester was a class, and a pretty Dangerous one at that. At the end of it's skill tree, you get Power Word: Kill.
>>
>>32113262
Actually, I just took a look at decidueye's stats and moves...

Couldn't it be a pretty good utility or stallbreaker type pokemon? Its speed isn't great, but it's still faster than a lot of wallish and utility type pokemon, it gets defog so it can clear hazards, it can pin walls down so you can bring in your wallbreaker on them and they can't switch out, it has good defenses and has decent attack with fairly good offensive coverage.

Seems okay.
>>
>>32113340
True it does it's own thing, it doesn't deal anouth damage, I can't take to much attacks, tho it's still unpredictable. You'll never know what kind of Decidueye someone's running, a rock remover, a botton pass one, trapping toxic stall one, or just a full out full offensive one. But at the end it's still comes out Decent,
Because there are pokemons that can do it's job better.

All in all Decidueye is just decent. Unless GF some how swapped his speed and special attack stat because no one that I know of uses a special Decidueye. That would make it's signature move useless. And it's z-move unstable.
>>
>>32111866
I like chesnaught's color scheme to be honest but the horns would really add something that's missing to the design
>>
Decidueye might be decent in the games. But he does got one more chance to make his mark until sun and moon season is over.

He's still got s the anime. And since ash has one I'm expecting big things from it.
>>
>>32111410
They all have really nice beards
>>
>>32113520
>He's still got s the anime. And since ash has one I'm expecting big things from it.
haha
>>
>>32113893
Whats so funny anon?
>>
File: IMG_4592.png (221KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.png
221KB, 512x384px
>>32111573
>my mfw when reading this
Why fucking newfags don't get this meme?
>>
>>32111410
Amazing potential design wise which ends up completely wasted with a disgusting clumsy POS.
>>
I can't think of any that Oshawott doesn't break except "loudest hatebase"
>>
>>32111410
They have the worst fanbases of their respective generations.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.