[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most likely to be a serial killer in the world of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: yoshikage-kira-48480.jpg (35KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
yoshikage-kira-48480.jpg
35KB, 300x460px
Who is the most likely to be a serial killer in the world of Pokemon. My bets on Cyrus.
>>
>>32110126
A serial killer has to be emotionally unstable. Cyrus has no emotions and I doubt he'd waste his energy on that. Can't be him. It has to be someone insane but also willing to go through with the trouble
>>
Ghethis might. But his goal is generic rule the world.
>>
>>32110126
Kira would make a great trainer. Not gonna lie
>>
>>32110435
Would his ace be Drifblim or Persian?
>>
It would be pretty easy to get away with it really. It's a fact of life that kids go out into the wilderness alone and deal with monsters, so a few going missing is probably more or less expected. No trainers really come to mind for me though
>>
>>32110126
Mr. Briney
>>
>>32110480
>drifblim
>not electrode
>>
>>32110480
grass/flying type cat pokemon when
>>
>>32110879
Why would he want a Pokemon with no hands?
>>
>>32111023
n-nani?!
>>
>>32110166
Cyrus has emotions, he just hates the fact that he has them and shuts them away.

But my pick for serial killer is Wattson. He probably electrocutes people to death and laughs about it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-19-13h25m17s772.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-19-13h25m17s772.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
lysandre

he would end the world in an instant, so that beauty will never fades
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (106KB, 743x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
106KB, 743x1076px
>popular and loved by all on the outside world
>freezes Pokemon on her free time, could easily swap to humans too
>obsessed with beauty and jellyfish
>completely damaged
They weren't harsh enough with Lusamine.
>>
Let's be honest. N is most likely to shoot up a school.
>>
>>32110126
Wow, you know he wants to create a new universe, so he want´s to kill everybody on earth....it´s obviouse that most of the bad organisation leaders are potential serial killers.
>>
>>32113468
>tfw you realise that Cyrus and Pucci basically tried to do the same thing
>tfw you realise part of their plan was getting control over time and space

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>32114616
Cyrus = Pucci
Ghetsis = Diavolo
Lusamine = DIO
N = Valentine
Lysandre = Kars

Do I have this right?
>>
>>32114696
Lusamine = Diavolo - obsessed with preservation, somewhat dual nature
Lysandre = DIO - wants to kill all the humans and turn them into his servants
I don't remember the plot of gen 5 and I haven't read part 7 yet so that's all I have
>>
>>32114696
Giovanni = Kira?
>>
Is this a Yoyo reference?
>>
>>32110480
Turtonator
>>
>>32114872
you can bet your ass it is
>>
>>32110178
considering that he wanted to kill both of the protagonists of bw and bw2 i assume we would be
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.