[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 455x309px
What went right
>>
The last games to feature following pokemon
>>
>>32109681
Following pokemon I guess. Also I don't know the auto run was removed in gen 5.

Though it still was gen 2 and had the problems of gen 2. Level scaling was terrible and made the game terribly unbalanced. If this was too try to balance it for kanto they failed. To add to that the new pokemon are rare as fuck. The average player will probably miss half the new pokemon since they're put in ridiculous locations. Weakest villians too. Team rocket in this one never felt truly threateningt though I do appreciate them doing more actively terrible things like the lake of rage scandal and the goldnerod takeover. For HGSS they tried giving the admins personality which was cool but completely unmemorable and pointless.
>>
They actually tried
>>
>>32109803
just play sacred gold bruh
>>
Everything
>>
>>32109681
adding a few old dungeons and legendaries into kanto was a nice touch along with expanding a few of the old dungeons. The Pokethalon is still the best side quest. Following pokemon is not essential but was a nice touch anyway. GB sounds was also great even though I liked alot of the new remixes. Platinum's frontier addition was neat. Above all it just has a ton of content, GSC were long adventures back in the day and to add more on top of that was amazing.
>>
>>32109681
Very little. Almost nothing about GSC was fixed, nor anything about DPPt, battle facilities were simply ported and existing features were locked behind gimmicks. Easily the worst remakes in the series. Only sinnohkids who never played GSC on release disagree.
>>
>>32109681
mareep
>>
At least it wasn't as bad as FR/LG
>>
Is this another ebin HG thread?
>>
nothing
>>
>>32112082
>>32113398
Do you have cancer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.