[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wifi General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 02 - yi0MVY5.png (469KB, 3576x3440px) Image search: [Google]
02 - yi0MVY5.png
469KB, 3576x3440px
Trade - Battle - Breed

This thread isn't for Hacks, Clones, or Injections. There are other threads for those.

A more in-depth explanation of how the thread works: http://pastebin.com/8ZKVZfFf

Old: >>32087511
>>
Does anyone have a fast ball minun?
>>
>>32108511
yeah
>>
>>32108638
oh cool
>>
>>32108694
thanks
>>
this one
>>
When breeding for a Hidden Power would it be better not to put a Destiny Knot?

Went through 5 boxes of Snivy and couldn't get an HP Fire
>>
>>32108934
i guess it would depend on if the parents have any of the ivs you want
>>
>>32108934
It helps if you know what you're aiming for and the spread. For example I bred a Solosis for TR use with HP Ice.

I needed a spread of 31/odd/31/31/31/0 for HP Ice, so as soon as I got the 0 in Speed it was just a matter of time and eggs until I got the one I required.

So just look at what kind of spread you need and keep track of which 31IVs are where and pray that the other ones are even/odd according to your needs.
>>
>>32108511
why would anyone bother with such a shit combo
>>
File: 1482618744739.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1482618744739.png
358KB, 552x543px
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFcb_liq7gOhdg4HsPkSjL6p8-NnyxkNOwGl7Gar18U/pubhtml
>>
File: in the rain.jpg (64KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
in the rain.jpg
64KB, 500x647px
>>32108424
Postan
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NXb2N7BoiKbblxIxcBi7qIPHplRtxxyl89lCejbeB3o/edit#gid=567814813
>>
File: PIG-FACE-ingress-SkipAway.jpg (51KB, 899x692px) Image search: [Google]
PIG-FACE-ingress-SkipAway.jpg
51KB, 899x692px
>>
Someone there that can help me out getting some pokemon in ORAS?
i need a sewaddle and a perfect ditto for breeding, i already put a lvl 14 surskit named skinny legs in the GTS in exchange for a sewaddle, and after it's traded i'm gonna put a lvl 13 marill named bluebles for a lvl 90+ ditto.
>>
>>32113677
Ok, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but the GTS for the games are linked? I didn't know that was a thing.
>>
>>32108424
>battles
Why would you lie like that? The people of /wfg/ are too stupid to even know to battle. They just like thinking that theoretically they might be ready to battle.
>>
>>32113691
they are for XY and ORAS i think, i'm not sure for SM tho.
>>
Anyone have a swablu/altaria they dont want? Tht GTS is a joke, as we all well know. It doesnt have to be good at all, I can toss you some cyndaquill leftovers if you are thinking of starting the typhlosion train.
>>
Requesting a Clear Body Klink. IVs, nature do not matter.

I am prepared to offer:
-a 6IV Magic Guard Modest Solosis w/ Acid Armor and Night Shade
-a 6IV Dusk Ball Infiltrator Jolly Zubat w/ Brave Bird
-a 6IV Adamant Moon Ball Marvel Scale Dratini
-a 5IV Careful Immunity Gligar

For items, I have Bottle Caps, Starf and Lansat Berries.
>>
>>32114295
Traded. Please disregard.
>>
>>32113705
i love when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about tries to talk shit
>>
>>32115447
Okay, not now but may I request a possible battle later? Surely you have a team prepared right?
>>
>>32115512
I don't even play pokemon m8
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x594px
Discord bump.
>>
Does anyone have a HA Goomy, Sligoo, or Goodra for Y or Sun I'm looking to breed them for my team?
>>
Does anyone have a 6IV female rowlet? Male works too.
>>
Could anybody pass me a bug bite Scyther or Scizor? I only got back into pokemon with S&M, and the inability to activate technician with my bug STAB move is triggering my autism like nothing else. Save me from this X-scissor hell.

I don't care about IV's, but please nickname it Snips. Also a repeat ball would be preferred, but whatever.

I have little to offer you but HA cubones, HA Dratini, and weedles.
>>
>>32119036
I got you fampai.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.