[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Special / Pokemon Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Gladion already

Kusaka is really afraid of another BW2 hiatus.
>>
>>32096998
Hopefully that doesn't make him want to rush the story.
I'm enjoying Sun's childish personality interacting with Moon's sensible personality. It's a good dynamic.
>>
File: 1488960560144.png (86KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1488960560144.png
86KB, 600x562px
>>32096998
>Accurate height
>>
>>32097069
He said something about SM arc is planned to be a long arc.
>>
File: 1459212263324.png (225KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1459212263324.png
225KB, 1500x1500px
>>32096998
>Masked Royal's bulge
>>
>>32096998
Moon will win, she has to have a second mon for thia tournament, pretty sure she has a big one hidden.
>>
>>32097180
I hope so. I really like these protags, and it's nice seeing a chicken wearing the flower hat that my own chicken no longer wears.
>>
What was that other Sun and Moon manga, the one where the digimon looking kid had a Rockruff and some other Chuuni that wasn't Gladion had Type: Null

I really want to know what Not-Gladion's story was
>>
File: 1481222865229.jpg (461KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1481222865229.jpg
461KB, 1800x1300px
>over 1000 days
>>
>>32097378
There are plans to scanlate that one pretty soon since the first volume came out.

Also, wow, Yamamoto really likes his dudes buff as hell.
>>
So whats the story thus far for this arc?

All I know is Sun is trying to collect a large sum of money.
>>
>>32100563
Actual plot so far seems to be that for some currently unknown reason (probably Lusamine and her UB shit), the Tapus are going around the region terrorizing people instead of keeping to themselves like they normally do. The kahunas want to calm them down by introducing them to a worthy opponent but can't do it themselves because the Tapus have ADD or something and refuse to do rematches. So the kahunas decide to hold a tournament to find someone worthy to travel around the islands to calm the Tapus.

Also the girl's the main character and she's going to have both Lillie and Gladion in her harem.
>>
>>32097378
>>32100395

CRT, the head honcho guy for Pokespe stuff, said he was working on cleaning raws for Pokemon Horizon.

That means it's probably gonna get scanlated. Dunno if he's actually translating it himself since he seems to be overwhelmed by translating 158+ pages this month.
>>
>>32096998
This seems fun. Where I can read this?
>>
I can't wait for Sun to befriend a Zygarde and catch all the UBs all in the name of money and then hijack the core SM game plot Moon is involved with
>>
>>32097069
>I'm enjoying Sun's childish personality interacting with Moon's sensible personality
Something like this. I'm loving both of them.
I personally like Sun's interactions with Kukui, Skull Grunt and the tournament more. Moon is a lot more fun character, so her interactions with everyone has been pretty great. She works better when she isn't with Sun. Sun's kind of takes more attention, so when Moon is with him, she's doesn't get to do as much. This was probably why I liked last chapter that followed Moon without Sun around more than others.
>>
>>32101944
Moon already hijacked Lillie, she is the main MC.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.