[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GEN VIII region will be based in the UK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Though, i don't know how GEN VII pokeon will fit there.
>>
No it won't.
>>
>>32094938
As if GF would care about that.
>>
>>32094957
I can only see Rockruff,Cutiefly,Wishiwashi and maybe Yungoos fitting in the UK.
But i dount GF will care,yeah.
>>32094951
Denialfag, UK is the most likely region.
>>
GEN VIII region will be based in the Brazil.
>>
>>32095028
0% chance of another tropical region this soon.
It's probably going to be another cold region.
>>
>>32095049
>Southern Brazil has subtropical or temperate climate. The annual average temperatures vary between 12°C (53.6°F) and 22°C (71.6°F). It snows in the mountain ranges.
>>
Reasons for:
>cold climate (we're due for another cold region)
>possible steampunk references
>masuda has been there before

Reasons against:
>we just had a multiple islands region
>there are probably gimmickier places they could make regions out of
>the only other european region (kalos) was generally regarded as one of the worst regions of all time

Personally I doubt they'll go for it, but if they do they'll probably stick to just England or maybe even just south-east England.
>>
>>32095001
When has the regional dex 'fit' with the region? Giraffes, Elephants, Starfish, Kangaroos and Mimes don't live in Japan.
>>
Places japs like to vacation:

>New York
>France
>Hawaii
>???
>>
>>32095084
So what are they going to base the new region on...?
Spain? Canada? Sweeden? Mexico?
>>
>>32094938
>No non UK native pokemon allowed
>Constantly harrased by homeless men
>Every gym is a mosque
No thank you
>>
>>32095077
wow you sure showed him
>>
>>32095113
My guess would either be
>Alaska (tons of snow and also gamefreak loves burger regions)
or
>Portugal (yeah it'd be yet another warm region but Masuda did post a lot of stuff about it on his twitter after visiting)
>>
>>32095109
Apparently the 4th most visited one by japonase is Spain.
>>
>>32095130
yep i did it
>>
>>32095162
Portugal could be included in Spain's region post-game, Spain is japonase 4th most visited country.
>>
Tfw Mayo and Sligo are towns in the Ireland part but an actual, big, important county like Galway isn't there.
>>
>>32095176
They could made Portugal to be another Jotho-Kanto situation.
>>
>>32095162
From what Masuda said when he came to Portugal, they first have to come up with a theme before picking a country to base themselves on. And trust me, a lot of people asked him if Portugal could be a region in the future.
>>
>>32095119
>Implying Kalos was based on France's real world sociopolitical climate and not the romantic, touristy image.

>>32094938
that's a nice map, but that's not the UK, that's the British Isles since it includes Ireland and not just North Ireland. It took me awhile to learn the difference too.

As a side note, I have some ideas for starters:
>Grass-Deer which evolves into a grass/fairy druidic elk satyr. An obvious homage to the ancient Celts.

>Fire-Horse which evolves into a fire-steel, armored warhorse, references the medieval knights and a bit of the Roman Legions who ultimately conquered the Celts

>Water-type seal which ends up a water-fighting Dolphin/seal sailorman in reference to Englands great naval traditions, which ultimately took over the knights.
>>
File: 1445883529825.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445883529825.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>32097844
>British Isles since it includes Ireland
NO
>>
>british pokemon

so everyone has drizzle?
>>
We will finally have a teacup Pokemon.
>>
>>32095077
>making a game about the boring part of the country
nah m8
>>
cold and land-based seem most likely so Russia or Canada?

Russia region could be pretty based if done right
>>
>>32095168
Fire Bull starter confirmed
>>
>>32095028
I love how you say Brazil and every route in that drawing is NOT in Brazil
>>
>>32094938
That's the UK and Ireland, anon.

It's fucking St Patrick's Day, acknowledge my motherfucking country as a separate entity.
>>
>>32098553
>Getting this salty for this
Lol, anon most people think that ireland and UK are the same country.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.