[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satoshi-incineroar when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: ASH INCINEROAR THEORY.jpg (541KB, 733x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ASH INCINEROAR THEORY.jpg
541KB, 733x1440px
Satoshi-incineroar when?
>>
>comedy/sex relief
>when it's Incineroar the relief in the picture
>>
>>32093590
Go fuck off back to your containment general
>>
>>32093614
>>32093614
>>32093622
>buttmad numales
>>
>>32093590
I hope they make it fighting type
>>
>>32093590
>>/padt/
>>
>>32093590
Wow old man. See this is why I think your a barafag inside, sealfag my ass. I bet you, you claim your a seal fag just to disguise your inner bara.

Well let me just make this quick.
>You got shit taste.
>Incineroar will never be the shield mon.
>You have problems when you have a grudge on a cartoon owl this badly
Just accept that Decidueye is suerpiror marketing choice. Hens we'll be getting a ash Decidueye.

And do honestly think that having matching colors and patterns to a pokemon means that it's going to be the shield one.
Explain.
>Charizard
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Croocadile

And also Kukui And kiawe have a lot more incommon with incineroar then ash. Shouldn't they get him.

Seriously when is this meme going to end. When will you Stop old man.
>>
>Ash-Incineroar
You know what this means:

BARUM SHAINU EKUSHITA
>>
File: poster.png (1MB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
1MB, 720x693px
>>
>>32093624
Kys newfag, haven't you some fucking give away threads whereby begging?
>>
>>32093763
I see you choose to completely ignore what I said.
I'd say you'll get what's coming to ya, but knowing you'll live in paranoia over someone who doesn't give a shit about this is too fun of a spectacle.
So continue calling out the "old man", underage. Continue calling out the person who doesn't even listen to you.
>>
>>32093793
You do know this poster was for the first 8 episodes right. Like the one with the creepy ash smiling was for the first four episodes. It's literally just there to show off the main cast. And of course they had to fit litten in their. And to be honest the first episodes only encase litten because we about to go into his tragic back story all leading up to episode 21. And that when the attention on litten is finally over and we can focus on another starter. It's most likely going to be Popplio. But I'll cross my fingers for rowlet. I'm still waiting for a genuine focused episode for rowlet that tells us about his troubles staying awake in the day. Or how he got in a tocanon nest.
>>
File: hmm.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>32093865
>>
>>32093865
How did Noibat's egg end up where it was, all alone, maybe two Noivern parents are dead, Noibat had a tragic story, we should've had an episode that focuses on Noibat's past, Noivern should've been the "shield" mon because he hatch from a misplaced egg.
>>
>>32093590
Shit posting aside, let's be honest. If one of the starter has to get an "Ash form" (which hopefully won't happen) in Sun and Moon, it makes sense for it to be Incineroar.
>>
It would be funny if the new thing for Gen 8 was fusion (Incineroar and Decidueye being the main stars of it in the anime) and you guys wasted all this time arguing over this.
>>
>>32093855
Now I is see that you can't see the shit that your doing.

So let me just point it at to you.

It's okay to make a theory or speculate on the anime. But what's not okay is posting constant threads about something you over looked And that has been debunked multiple times. And then trying to end it off with a stupid thread like this. A ash-incineroar thread with the words comedy relief on top of rowlets head.

To be even worst, your using the same stupid logic that those other barafags are using. Looking at the picture, seeing ash and incineroar at the area and just assuming that it belongs to ash with no real evidence of it. That's not even speculating.

>Literally shit logic

And really now colors and patterns. You actually think that means something now. How about you look back into the past and tell me if any of the shield pokemons that ash had matched his etier.

( hard mode)
No greninja.

And at this moment you can't really call me a kid now. Your the one being really childish here.
>Constant posting to yell out your headcanon opinion.

> And taking out other people's threads just to spread your dumb message.

>Having a grudge on the rowlet line this hard.

Seriously, your truly the only kid here. Now when are you ever going to grow up and be a responsible adult figure.

>Probably never you manchiled
>>
>>32093948
Wow. Look at all those words.

Nope, still don't give a shit. Especially since I wasn't the one making this thread.
>>
File: 1489694498599.png (409KB, 1152x594px) Image search: [Google]
1489694498599.png
409KB, 1152x594px
>>
>>32093948
>hard mode: no greninja
>greninja is the only one to achieve ash form

You can't exclude an answer because it's the right one.
>>
>>32094005
At least the ''autistic gag face'' show some emotion.
>>
>>32094028
>i'm autistic and I'm only able to recognize emotion when it's exaggerated and over the top
>>
File: 10000000.png (321KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
10000000.png
321KB, 372x539px
>>32093590
>Incineroar
>>
>>32093763
You'd know Litten has barely interacted with Kiawe and Kukui if you actually watched the show.

Ash is the only human character (aside from the old lady) that has regularly interacted with Litten, of course Ash will get it.
>>
File: Cheshield.png (111KB, 507x204px) Image search: [Google]
Cheshield.png
111KB, 507x204px
>>32093763
>>32093948
>shield mon
>the shield one
>the shield pokemons
there we go, thanks Anon
>>
>>32094220
Who gets cuck next?
>>
>>32093590
We are in Alola, not Kalos.
>>
>>32094711
They can play it off on the UB aura that leaks from the wormholes, similar to totem pokemon.
It's still a reach though
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 285x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 285x215px
>>32094599
>mfw the old lady catches Litten and beats Ash at the league
>>
>>32093778
Bloom Shine Extra?
Bloom Doom?
The Grass Z-move?
u wot?
>>
File: comedy relief owl.png (121KB, 2356x1488px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.png
121KB, 2356x1488px
>>
>>32094847
Ash-Incineroar will be real
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.