[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon you're attached to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5288.gif (10KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5288.gif
10KB, 600x600px
ITT Pokémon that you're attached to and stories behind that attachment.

>have sapphire
>gf has ruby
>she was like the love of my life
>we trade and she gives me a Mawile and I give her a Sableye
>it's named Kucheat (she was Japanese)
>we broke up a few years later
>still have the mawile
>it's now in my Moon game
>i miss her
>>
Autism
>>
>>32093435
no u
>>
I'm attached to Mawile too but I just like the design.
>>
>Skarmory
>A metal fucking bird
>A METAL
>FUCKING
>BIRD
My bro for life.
Skarmory for president.
>>
File: gardevoir_by_tartii-d2xkf19.png (556KB, 883x1268px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir_by_tartii-d2xkf19.png
556KB, 883x1268px
>>32093284
>>
>>32093520
>Looks like a girl even when it's a guy

Oh yeah
>>
>>32093284
thats cute
i wish i had an old pokemon from a trade, none of my friends really played though
>>
>>32093447
Same
>>
When i used to play the games as a kid, I never put attention to gardevoir or mawile. Fucking internet ruined itm
>>
>>32093284
Almost the same story but my gf gave me a shiny bidoof and shiny meditite. Everytime I see her name on the OT, I can't help but to feel so downhearted that we broke up.
It's my fault in the first place that she got tired of me because I was clingy and cringy as fuck whenever she's with me. I don't deserve to be loved anymore because I know that I will never learn
>>
>>32093651
>>32093284
I need you normalfags to leave my board
>>
File: 1488439293962.png (136KB, 700x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488439293962.png
136KB, 700x656px
First legendary I ever caught without using the master ball, I remember spending days thinking about ideas to catch it, catching tons of pokemon thinking about how I could get it. Probably my most prized possession even if in retrospect it wasn't really even that hard to catch in the end. I also love the design and it's the only mon I've kept from my original pearl playthrough. It means a lot to me.

>>32093664
unless they sperg out over standard things, there's nothing wrong with one or two normalfags
>>
>>32093435
>Autism
>gf

good one fampai
>>
>>32093284
>>it's named Kucheat (she was Japanese)
>Kucheat
>cheat

now it's clear why you broke up
>>
>>32093284
shuppet/banette, i just feel kinda bad for it
not to mention everyone says that its kinda shitty and even though its kinda true, i still put it on my team in rse and oras and it helped me beat the e4
>>
Raised my daughter to love pokemon and gave her a ds and pokemon y when they came out. I had pokemon x, I had a bunch of different gen starters to trade with her gave she sends over a bunch of pokemon she raised just for me in the end she says she has a surprise and its a haunter named present, that gengar is still in my main 6. She kinda stoped playing pokemon recently and started getting into art, around my birthday she says she has a present for me and its a watercolor of present my gengar. Just fuzzy feels.
>>
>>32094976
That's sweet. Raising kids sounds like a nightmare but stuff like this makes me reconsider.

Then I remember I'm an awful person, pretty sure I can't have kids anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.