[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same old, same old...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I've heard that people want Pokemon to be "different" and not use the same game with a fancy new skin and different Pokemon. You battle trainers and gym leaders over and over, even with sm it was the same thing. So, what would you do to the formula? You don't need a serious reply, this is 4chan ffs.
>>
Turn it into pokemon lovely contest star <3
>>
>>32093031
To be honest, we do have spinoffs for different types of gameplay. However people wouldn't be satisfied with that. Conquest is my favorite Pokemon game.
>>
The common big change fans have always wanted is to turn Pokemon battles into real time instead of turn based.
>>
there is nothing to do, this is how the series is and will always be

>>32093945
what is pokemon go
hint: absolute shit
>>
>>32093956
Free movement will help it a bunch.
>>
>>32093945
Action RPGs suck.
>>
>>32093021
You don't. If you want different type of gameplay, play different games or spinoffs. It's not a Pokemon only thing. Every series of games have a consistent type of gameplay. No one is asking Fire Emblem to be an ARPG, or Monster Hunter to be different. People play these games BECAUSE they want the gameplay these games offer. If you want different gameplay, play different games, rather than asking an existing one to change its gameplay to match your taste.
>>
>>32093945
please don't
Pokemon is the only jrpg that can get away with turn based battles and it better saty like that, play pokken if you want somehting else
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.