[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does people hate sun and moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
i though the games where pretty great, not at the level of red/blue,emerald,platinum,HGSS or BW2, but great regardless...they where definitly better than XY.
>>
cuz they're trash.
>>
>>32090661
>he fell for the loud minority meme
>>
For reasons I have explained far too often to want to ever have to do it again
>>
>>32091151
Loud minority? are u sure.
>>
>>32090661
They're just boring
>>
>>32090661
/vp/ hates everything. Don't take this board too seriously. SM is a decent game.

Some of the criticism is legit, but the whole "THE GAME IS SHIT THE SERIES IS DYING" crowd is just not worth listening to.
>>
>>32091365
100% false.
I guess you're a kantoreo.
>>
>>32091382
Kanto had more than these games
>>
>>32091400
FRLG specifically
>>
>>32091481
Kantoreo detected.
>>
Sun and Moon have a generally positive reception, most people agreed the games had flaws but were still pretty good regardless. Its just a loud minority who hates them.
>>
>>32091172
Look at the reviews and sales faggot
>>
>>32090661
>red/blue good games

yellow is where it's at
>>
>>32090661
>not at the level of red/blue

Red/Blue are the worst games in the series. I would hope they aren't on the same level 20 years later.
>>
File: 1403046078011.jpg (13KB, 219x251px) Image search: [Google]
1403046078011.jpg
13KB, 219x251px
>>32090661
>red/blue
>good
nostalgia is an amazing thing
>>
>>32090661
All the reasons I like the new Pokemon Sun/Moon game(s):
1. The storyline
2. Gameplay faster and more fun/dynamic
3. Riding all the different pokemons
4. Interacting with the environment, pokemon appearing from more places than just tall grass and caves! (the first time one jumped out of berries made me literally squeal like a little girl)
5. The random events that happen when you talk to NPC’s and they suddenly want you to go do something, breaking up the usual pokemon formula of catch, battle, grind, go to the next town.
6. Team Skull feels like an ingame version of Team Rocket from the anime.
7. Interactions with all the main NPC’s, Hau, Lillie, Hapu, the Professors, etc.
8. All the new pokemon, even the Alolan versions.
9. Z-Moves
10. I felt like I was playing a good anime version of pokemon. Like the little touches here and there felt very anime-ish but from like a dream version of the anime, not the actual pokemon anime.
11. Pokemon refresh
12. Poke Pelago
13. Festival Plaza
14. The Island guardian pokemon (the Tapus)
15. The Legendaries
16. The battle animations for both regular moves and Z-Moves, especially that Malicious Moonsault!
17. Should I keep going?
>>
>>32092835
>1. The storyline
>17. Should I keep going?
No, you fucked it up pretty early on already.
>>
>>32090661
The vast majority of /vp/ likes SM. You just think that's not the case because of 2-3 autistic samefags who spam threads about "SuMo killed the series, shills defend this" or "was GEN vii really the worst GEN?"

Every time we've held a poll since its release, it scores 3rd-5th place for people's favorite game.
>>
>>32091375
>THE GAME IS SHIT THE SERIES IS DYING" crowd is just not worth listening to.
You don't honestly believe that they're saying it's going to die like F Zero or Ape Escape do you?
>>
>>32092835
>Gameplay faster and more fun/dynamic
Okay I've seen some retards but you take the cake.
Not only did the game bit fix the framerate but it's slower than the previous generation in several areas from HP decreasing to training mainly due to the reliance on RNG and the return of BWs experience scaling but this time without pass/o powers to aliviate the grind
Not to mention they removed several features that removed the variety not make it more dynamic.

Quit while you're ahead anon
>>
>>32090661
Story mode is shit.
>>
>>32092835
Is this a joke or you're being serious? Because if you're serious that's really concerning.

1. Cutscenes
2. Framerate
3. 6 among 800+
4. This keeps happening since Snorlax in Gen1
5. Annoying AF. Those trainers that don't battle you until you don't beat all the other ones and then - of course - you forget about them and you'll find yourself battling them in the postgame (postgame...) with your 100lv team.
6. Not at all
7. Cutscenes x2
8. Alolan formes are shit, but i can give this to you, since liking or not liking a Pokémon is subjective, and some Alolamons are cool.
9. The shittiest childish mechanic that they could've ever invented.
10. What?
11. Pokémon Amie
12. I'll give you this.
13. Useless place that could've been totally avoided by putting the wi-fi options in the bottom screen.
14. Ok, they're fine.
15. Fine too.
16. Framerate
17. Please no.
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (191KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
191KB, 718x718px
>>32092606
>>32092587
>>32092602

how many better gb games do you know?
>>
File: 1488571097342.png (141KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1488571097342.png
141KB, 500x464px
>>32090661
What I find perplexing is how everyone keeps posting in the same threads over and over again to shit on SM. This is just another SM hate thread, worded slightly differently in OP, yet "people" are replying to this just normally.

Or is it that everyone hates SM with all their being, so they're just using these threads to express their hate, multiple times a day? But that still makes no sense. A couple of times, I can understand, but we get dozens of these threads everyday, yet most of them get 100+ replies. What's the point?
>>
>>32093795
Third option
OP is the shitposter that plagues /vp/ and /v/ however people use his threads as a means to share what they find underwhelming or bad about SM because lets be honest they aren't exactly top tier games.In any case there are then the people who started or returned with this gen who think it's flawless and can never be critiqued and constantly rage at anything that isn't praise, that or they're in denial.
>>
>>
>>32093818
So people talk about things they found underwhelming or disliked about SM. Okay. But these threads pop up way too often and always get so many replies. I doubt /vp/ gets a new set of people posting in those threads every time. So is everyone just posting the same things they disliked about SM in every thread? What's the point?

I get that discussion can be fun, of any kind. But this isn't discussion. At this point, it's just bitching. It's not like anything new is being discussed. Everyone has the same things to say about SM. I hated the cutscenes, I liked the cutscenes, I hated the characters, I liked the characters, I liked Alola region, I hated Alola. It's the same thing every time. There's nothing new being added to the conversation. It's just repeating the same conversation time and again.

I'm not going to pretend I've never posted in these threads. I've whined and bitched about /vp/'s dead mods a couple of times. About a month ago. I saw it was in vain, and discontinued. But these threads are still going. They're still getting 100s of replies. 40+ posters. It just makes no sense.
>>
>>32093862
>But these threads pop up way too often and always get so many replies

>OP is the shitposter that plagues /vp/ and /v/
> the people who started or returned with this gen who think it's flawless and can never be critiqued and constantly rage at anything that isn't praise
>>
>>32092835
>>Festival Plaza
There was nothing good about Festival Plaza.
>>
>>32093862
I remember the first couple threads made by the "SuMo shill" guy was filled with obvious samefagging.

I think he's still samefagging but just not as obviously now. AKA defending SM one post, then criticising it a little bit the next, and then going back to the /v/ persona.
>>
>>32093875
>>OP is the shitposter that plagues /vp/ and /v/
I know why these threads are created. I was confused about why they get so many replies despite popping up so often.

I guess you're trying to imply there are people who get irritated by this and post in every single one of these threads? But that's still a bit unbelievable. People can't be this stupid. And I don't nearly see SM being defended enough for it to be just that. I see occasional posts like "/vp/ hates everything" and "SM are decent games", but that hardly counts as "raging".

I dislike these threads, so while I may open these from time to time, posting in here is just counterproductive. If most posts here are just from people who dislike these threads and defend SM, then I go back to asking the same thing: what's the point? Unless everyone is just actually retarded, which might be the case.

>>32093900
>samefagging
Sounds more reasonable than anything else. One retarded guy posting over and over is makes more sense than 30+ retarded people posting over and over.
>>
>>32093918
>People can't be this stupid.
We're on 4chan anon.
>>
Say it with me /vp/

NO REPLAYABILITY
O

R
E
P
L
A
Y
A
B
I
L
I
T
Y
>>
SM is a shit game.
>>
>>32094371
THIS! SuMo was the lowest point in the series. Not even SuMo shills can defend this! SuMo shills BTFO
>>
cause this board is crowded with autistic people that complain about just everything,and if you take them seriously you're even more autistic
>>
>>32094421
You're really going to write off valid criticisms like that aren't you.
That's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>32092835
sarcasm? There's just no way...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.