[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hm....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: comedy relief owl.png (822KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.png
822KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>32088576
Will we get Tsareena abusing an infatuated Decidueye with vine whip by the end of the season, or is that out of question for japanese kid shows?
>>
File: Just a door.png (199KB, 594x413px) Image search: [Google]
Just a door.png
199KB, 594x413px
>>32088576
I'm starting to hate the owl almost as much as the seal.

Almost.
>>
>>32088606
Rowlet probably won't evolve. So Tsareena would dom rowlet.
>>
>>32088628
How do I get her to dom me?
>>
>>32088646
Be a fat, lazy blob of a bird.
>>
>>32088625
Why haven't you been b& for avatarfagging yet?
>>
>>32088628
>Rowlet probably won't evolve
I've been hearing this a lot lately but I have trouble understanding why people believe this.

If in XY froakie was ash's starter and it ended up evolving into greninja, why do people think rowlet won't end up as a decidueye since it is also ash's starter?
>>
>>32088734
People believe it would evolve, it's just one guy making the same thread over and over lol
>>
File: guzma_busts_right_in_FULL.png (105KB, 594x413px) Image search: [Google]
guzma_busts_right_in_FULL.png
105KB, 594x413px
>>32088625
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 285x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 285x215px
>>32088734
Rowlet shares more similarites with comic relief starters from past gens
>>
>>32088606

>Can't learn Vine Whip
>>
>>32088745
Actually a lot of people do believe that it won't evolve, this has happened to at least one starter in the last 3 gens, starting with piplup, and it's not that outlandish that Ash's starter might not evolve, like BW.
There's also always the possibility of Litten joining the team, so Ash might end up with an evolved starter anyway.
Not saying it won't evolve, I actually would like to see it fully evolve someday, but that's what people say.
>>
>>32088734
Because Litten seems to be the one evolving
>>
File: oldpics.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
oldpics.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
>>32088734
We all saw the concept art for this show months ago but for some reason tend to ignore it (or worse call it game art when it is clearly for the anime).

On Incineroar's page there is a picture with Ash, Mallow, Pikachu, and the two other unevolved alola starters standing around a fully evolved Incineroar.

They could evolve later than him since Decidueye and Primarina do have sheets too but it could also be a Oshawott situation since there are no pictures of Ash or any relevant trainer with them so there is no way of telling if they are characters of the day or not.
>>
>>32089015
Clearly this image if takes place somewhere in the first season. Popplio and rowlet not being evolved is kinda proof for that. It's probably some trainers incineroar, I mean this pic does take place some were in the battle royal. And plus there are multiple acaitions were there was a fully evolved starter in the first season of the anime, example remember episode 10 in XY when clemont was getting chespin, and chespin foght a delphox.
>>
>>32088576
hm... really make me fap
>>
>>32090038
>MUH BATTLE ROYALE THEORY

Is dumb, fake, and pathetic. You didn't believe the proof it's Ash's Incineroar and you never will, it's hilarious.
>>
>>32089015
You're retarded for thinking that Ash will get an Incineroar.
>>32090283
You're even more retarded.
>>
>>32088576
> Flying-type getting beaten by a Grass-type.

Oh, this is embarrassing.
>>
>>32090299
Are owlcucks at this loss for an actual argument they're believing the faggot with that terrible spelling and grammar?
>>
>>32090311
In my defense, the other one is also a grass type
>>
>>32088576
>This

See this is why /vp/ is dying, because of shit barafags or sealfags like you. Always poking on rowlet. But I'm going to be laughing when he actually evolves fully, just so you fags can get BTFO.

>>32088628
This is OP, a.k.a the one the and only person in /vp/ speming multiple threads about rowlet being comedy relief. He is so stuck up in his hwadcanon that he doesn't know that valuable and really good threads died to make this non true cancerous thread.

And also if your a owlbro and you see another owlbro telling you to stop what what your doing or agrees with a barafags or sealfag. But claims he's a owlbro, yha, that's this trickster. Trying to play with your mind. Don't fall for it.

>>32088654
Same guy.

>>32088745
See this guy figured it out too.

>>32088846
Actually I would have to disagree with you. There has only been three people so far that actually believed rowlet won't evolve. One being OP. And I can't tell you the other ones cuz you can easily find them by searching up in youtube. And as for the other people, they actually noticed that sun and moon anime was comedy relief, and know that people and pokemon will be acting more silly. Because there not dumb.

And if your that antiowlfag that I was talking about. Then this is for you. And samefagging won't help you look any more dumber then you are OP.
>>
>>32090315
At least he utilizes good and proper logic unlike you lot. Your logic basically boils down to "I like Incineroar".
>>
File: slapopp.png (339KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
slapopp.png
339KB, 450x450px
>>32090345
>my defense
go to sleep, Rowlet
>>
>>32088606
>>32088831
>can't learn Power Whip
They could have at least made Trop Kick have the same base power as Lunge. Fucking GameFreak.
>>
File: C6aTOYeUsAAR133.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6aTOYeUsAAR133.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
>>32090356
The seal is a bully!
>>
>>32090352
I'm >>32088654 and not OP. I've never started a single one of those threads.

Why is its most persistent fan someone who's so dumb they can't even spell properly? Why is its biggest fanatic someone who calls people who don't disagree with him pedophiles?

It's honestly a bit concerning....
>>
>>32090354
>owlcuck accuses the other side of the same argument they've had to resort to
>makes up asinine theories that support nothing as "proof"

K. Enjoy your comedy relief blob owlcuck.
>>
File: dumb owl.png (75KB, 357x307px) Image search: [Google]
dumb owl.png
75KB, 357x307px
>>32088576
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>32088576
S-STOP IT!! ROWLET ISN'T A COMEDY RELIEF MON! END THIS MEME! HE'S GOING TO EVOLVE INTO BASED DECIDUEYE AND BECOME THE NEW GRENINJA! YOU'LL SEE! BARAFAGS AND TRANNYFAGS BTFO! DELET THIS!!!

Can someone please make an edit of this image but with Rowlet or Decidueye? That would be cool.
>>
>>32090417
>main character with final evolved anything
>1st season

pick one and only one
>>
>>32090315
>And that's when it hit me.

It was you! you old shit. I know it. Your the Same fag that is continuously posting about rowlet being a comedy relief. Your samefagging a lot to make it look like there's more then one person in the thread, when in reality your the only one pulling all this shit. These useless starter wars, there all from you. I've been keeping track of you by misspelling shit on purpose just to see if your in the tgread. And every time I did. I've got a reply that mentions something about my grammar and followed by a kid joke.
Seriously you old shit, what the duck is your problem with rowlet being the ace of alola, sceptiles job was done after hoeen remakes were over. He has to pas the torch to another badass grass type, and decidueye just fits. And we honestly don't need another OP fire starter, or dark for that matter, ash had two OP dark type pokemons for the last two gens, it's about time that ash gets his first grass Mon.

But I guess this autistic man childe that has some sort of grudge on the rowlet line doesn't seem to see that. All he wants to see is rowlet end up as a joke. Seriously old man, just stop, I actually think your the only barafag in /vp/.

Seriously just stop with these rowlet memes.
>>
>>32088807
other comic reliefs were obnoxious and attention-seeking. rowlet is neither, he just gets into comedic situations.
>>
>>32090589
Your right anon. And to help you back that up.

Sun and moon anime is a comedy relief show. So to be honest with you I was totally expecting rowlet to be comedic. But once he gets his focused episode that takes place at night, then just like rockruff. They'll take rowlet more seriously, because episodes 8, 9, 10 wasn't anouth to theses delusional antiowlfags, or should I say fag.
>>
>>32090503
Are you talking about the anon who treats everything like a joke?
>>
>>32090860
Ya, it's that spesific anon, who points out people grammar,
>even tho most people don't care about what other people type in the internet.

and after that he calls them kids, or underage, or chiled.

He claims he's a sealfag, But for some strange reason he's always protecting the barafags, even when there the ones bullying the owls.

That guy has a major grudge on the rowlet line.
And that alone tells me a lot about him. And since he's a seal fag that would explain why there are so much seal threads happening lately.

I bet you right now he's some were making a comedy relief owl thread. Seriously this guy needs to go.
>>
>>32088576
>taller femdom gf abusing him
Holy shit, he actually became a nu-male betacuck. Don't doubt the power of meme magic.
>>
>>32091036
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>32091074
....dude.
>>
>>32091036
Oh. Wow.

Newsflash, dipshit; those ain't me.

Look, when I said that would be the last time I'm doing something like that, I was being sincere. In other words, none of the people who responded to you was ever "me".
I mean, it is me now, but definitely not everyone before.

Also, if I wasn't being clear back then, let me clarify once and for all; I do not associate myself with any starter, nor do I hate any of them. I'm only doing this just for the fun of it. My fun, that is.

So yeah; stop pointing finger at anyone else.
Continue to hate me if you want though.
>>
File: 1482879451071.jpg (94KB, 908x427px) Image search: [Google]
1482879451071.jpg
94KB, 908x427px
>>32091079
>>
Better question why do you care do much about that?
>>
>>32088606
No whip moves tho
>>
This is now a HG thread. Post your 24 best
>>
>tfw I fell for the Rowlet meme
WTF I JUST WANTED ASH-DECIDUEYE NOT A FUCKING ASH-INCINEROAR.
>>
>>32092211
I want Ash-Incineroar. Better the tiger than the beta owl.
>>
Let clear up everything, rowlet is not a comedy relief pokemon, sun and moon anime is just a comedy relief show. And there trying to get out every little cute bit of rowlet so hen it evolves. It's called marketing. Rowlets role will switch after evolving. Tho being a dartrix will be when the numbers drop a little. But then after that awkward stage is done. Decidueye will come through. Rowlet job is to get the girl audience to watch, or people that just like cute shit. Dartrix represents the struggle, he's going to be vital for the story. Not because a comedy, but because of his emotional struggles. And decidueye is the badass, when kitten evolves and loses that badass trait decidueye will take it over and use it to it's fullest potential.

The whole owl line with the eccseption of dartrix. Is going to sell well. But mostly decidueye, since there are more boys watching then the girl audience.
>>
>>32092211
Actually owlbro don't listen to this old faget that's bin continuously posting shit about rowlet being a comedy relief.

Evey one that actually uses there mind know that rotom dex is the comedy relief pokemon of sun and moon. Even the end song shows us that, he gets tossed around like a true comedy relief. This guy is delusional trust me I met him in a lot of threads, he's got some kind of headcanon problems.

And we will hopefully get a ash-Decidueye.
>>
>>32093325
>And we will hopefully get a ash-Decidueye
Who is this "we" you're talking about?
Ash-Decidueye is not something I want. Like, ever.
Barafags can just get their Ash-Incineroar and have that shit job or something in a fucking comedy show.
>>
>>32093325
>Ash Decidueye
BURASTO
>>
>>32090435
Fuckoff falseflag
>>
You do realize that the winner of this debate will have the honor of watching how his preferred starter loses embarrassingly at the league, right?
>>
>>32091078
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>32093709
What league?
>>
C O M E D Y R E L I E F O W L
>>
>>32088625
some
>>32088764
BODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>32093628
lol owlcucks can't even stand together...or stand each other it seems.
>>
>>32093628
This guy gets it. I hate what happened to Greninja to the point that they almost ruined it for me, so I'm glad Primarina is safe from that bullshit.
>>
File: 1461836651911.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1461836651911.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
Why not just evolve both?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.