[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Anglo does it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: James_Turner.jpg (17KB, 233x259px) Image search: [Google]
James_Turner.jpg
17KB, 233x259px
>designed Buzzlord and Guzzwhole
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>32085758
the H bothers me so fuck you I'll take that seriously instead of in a joking context

Also Buzzwole and Guzzlord are great, just like the rest of the UBs. Good on this guy for making those 2.
>>
>>32085758
How did he become a designer for Pokemon? Did he do tcg art at some point first? I know sun and moon had quite a few npcs designed by people that have done a lot of tcg art. I wish game freak were more open about who designs what. Seeing more from the concept stages would be cool too
>>
>>32085758
>all of his designs are shit in battle
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>32085809
he has only illustrated one tcg card, and it was after he began working at gamefreak.
>>
>>32085838
>buzzwole is ou
>mandibuzz is uu which is still better than the vast majority of pokemon
..?
>>
>>32085884
Buzzwole is on the edge of dropping though. It's Speed and low SpD don't work well together. One of the weaker UBs sadly. Mandibuzz is pretty good yeah but most of his other mons really got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>32085758
I think he's a good artist, but not a good Pokemon designer. I'd say his work in Generation VI is his best. Mandibuzz line, Vanilluxe line, and as cool as it may be, even Golurk line lack the "Pokemon-ness" you get from others. They are all very different. They stand out. This part of his style worked in his favor in Generation VII, because UBs are SUPPOSED to be different and stand out. Phantump line is his most Pokemon-like line, in my opinion.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.