[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Is pic related the best thing to ever come out from Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1465745356235.png (198KB, 961x831px) Image search: [Google]
1465745356235.png
198KB, 961x831px
Is pic related the best thing to ever come out from Pokemon?
>>
>Is pic related the best thing to ever come out from Pokemon?

stopped reading there
>>
>>32076658
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
File: 1489529643621.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489529643621.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>>32076658
Yeah totally dude
>>
>>32076658
THE best? That would normal Charizard. Without normal Charizard, there would be no Charizard X.
>>
>>32076658
Fuck off Alain
>>
>>32076658

I'd like it if it wasn't shoved down our throats so hard during Gen 6

This thing was shilled so hard it put Lucario to shame
>>
>>32076690
>shilled
>a version exclusive, one that you don't need to pick
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32076702
You know what he meant. Special mega, in Origins, star of the anime special, ace of the anime champion, special edition DS, chosen over Y in Smash, chosen over Y in Pokken, so on and so forth.

I like Charizard but come on.
>>
>>32076727
NONE of that, except for maybe Origins, has anything to do with GF. That's what the fans and creators of those spinoffs and anime liked. They had nothing to do with the games.

I guess it counts as shilled if you're talking about everything. In that case, if you were to push it, you could also argue that since it got more fanart, it was shilled and shoved down our throats even by fanartists. And since a lot of people used it and liked it, it was also shilled by the fans.
>>
File: MegaCharizard2.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MegaCharizard2.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>32076658
I don't know if it's the best thing to come out, but Origins made it look pretty fucking cool. The fact that it was really fun to use made Zard go from a Pokemon I didn't care about to a favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>32076690

Greninja was shilled harder.
>>
>>32076658
Too fat to be #1, but strong pretender.
>>
worst charizard kys
>>
>>32076759

Game Freak has fuck all to do with marketing, that's TPC's job.

TPC are the only ones with the power to "shill" anything.
>>
>>32076658
I love it desu. The blue flames, black skin and the totem-like wings make it look ethereal. The typing is great and its a powerhouse. Fuck all the contrarians >b-but muh edgy dwaggon
Fuck you
>>
>>32076661
Of course you did because that was the end of the sentence?
>>
>>32076955
>liking the edgy piece of shit
Fuck off falseflagger. You're not a true Owlbro.
>>
>>32076666
Quad Satan confirms
>>
File: Shiny Char X.png (201KB, 630x735px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Char X.png
201KB, 630x735px
>>32076658
Yeah and I was pleasantly surprised with the color scheme. I kinda wish the mouth flames wouldn't always be active, akin to how Typhlosion's hood flames aren't always active, but they've grown on me.

If there's anything I dislike about it, it's the model. It doesn't have the charm of the regular depiction.

Also amazing Shiny, blue and green are my favorite colors so this thing just hits all the spots right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.