[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this guy and his theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
What happened to this guy and his theory?
>>
>>32076365
He died. He killed himself after his theory didn't make it all come together.
>>
I don't know, hopefully he shot himself in his dumb fat face.
>>
He's playing Breath of the Wild, I think
>>
Is Red actually Sans?
>>
nice chin moustache
>>
>>32076365
I hate shit like this. I wish I didn't, but things like game theory are always so fucking stupid. I know game theory started as a thing that was supposed to be fun speculation but I've dealt with so many people that actually believe those theories and act super pretentious about it.
>>
Look at that stupid smug look on his face. He has the haircut of a thirteen year old boy. A gay thirteen year old boy. I want to stomp on his head.
>>
One of the most recent things he's done was go through the entire history of the Fire Emblem series in an hour long video. Not even kidding.
>>
>>32076471
Kek
>>
what theory
>>
>>32076365
Holy shit that smirk on his face.

His ideas were stupid, and anyone with a brain should have seen that. Frankly, anybody who believed him should be even more embarrassed than he should be.
>>
>>32076536
I liked the early episodes where GT was basically about "What if we tried to do this video game thing in real life?" like inflating someone to bursting dig-dug style. But then he started making DEEPEST LORE episodes, and while that works for games that actually have lots of room for speculation, when you try to apply it to most things it just becomes pure retardation.
So while the fans are annoying as fuck, they aren't the heart of the issue.
>>
>>32076365
Am I going to have to be the one to post his wrap up reflection video
>>
>>32079425
Would you say he went totally off the rails starting with FNAF or Undertale?
>>
>>32079445

That fucking FNAF video where he spent the entire time saying that he's right and Scott is wrong was hilarious.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>32076365
Stop making lore videos
>>
>>32079473
Which one was that again? I lost track because he shat out so many FNAF videos and I sort of dropped watching him.
>>
File: 1411427274711.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411427274711.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>32076365
Right somebody redpill me
Who is this? What herasy did he do?
>>
>>32079445
I'd have to check his video history, but I think he started that before FNAF (or at least FNAF 2 where he actually tried to uncover the story rather than point out the similarities between the game and a real life event) though it was certainly before undertale that he went full retard.

Though I'd say that FNAF and the recent undertale episodes are some of the good ones, because those games actually do have DEEPEST LORE you can dig into and try and untangle.

>>32079473
I also don't remember that one.
>>
>>32079445
I would say Undertale, Fnaf at least was a game made for crazy theories and shit.
>>
>>32079494
Said that sun and moon are the last pokemon game's because alchemy or something.
>>
>>32079508
He went off the rails well before his Sans is NESS video. He was doing "Is mario a psychopath" and "Luigi is mario's father?" style videos well before undertale was even released.
>>
>>32079534
>Luigi is mario's father?
Hold up, when the fuck did he do that, what video was it?
>>
>>32079534
You are mistaken, Luigi is ROSALINA's father
>>
>>32079547
it was actually >>32079562, my bad.
>>
>>32079588
oh well okay; though with where autismpat goes with some of his theories, I wouldn't be surprised if he did claim Luigi was Mario's father somehow.
>>
>>32076471
lmao
>>
>>32079489
>>32079500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7
>>
>>32079609
I know he or one of his clones made a theory that Peach is Bowser Junior's Mother, and bowser kidnaps her because he wants the family together again.
>>
>>32079494
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
are you ready for some autism?
>>
>>32079651
>this video does not exist
did he delet it or is my computer just shitting itself?
>>
>>32079651
I'm getting a "this video does not exist" error.
>>
>>32079673
>>32079670
Fuck, my bad, didn't copy the entire link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw
>>
>>32076365
I need a rundown.
>>
>>32079660
>Peach is Bowser Junior's Mother
if this wasn't an E rated game that could make sense
>>
>>32076498
Aren't we all?
>>
>>32079707
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
File: 1473488576273.jpg (51KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473488576273.jpg
51KB, 689x720px
>>32079664
>autistic guy implying that nintendo would allow one of its most profitable franchises to die and allowing gamefreak to move onto different shit

does this guy not know how the real work fucking works
>>
>>32079808
he states they will just do a reboot. or that there will be a reboot of the series.
and eventually. this will happen. from a technical stand point, tacking on more and more pokemon every other couple of years will just continue to expand the dex more and more to a point where most pokemon would become obscure anyway. so why even have them. why not start fresh.
or
reboot the series. because yes nintendo wouldnt stop the production of pokemon. but just imagine the sales of a rebooted rbg and yellow games for switch/3ds on a new engine.
>>
File: 150px-Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png (59KB, 150x317px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png
59KB, 150x317px
>>32079871
>so why even have them

end of the day, some people will always like the most obscure of pokemon, it comes down to subjective taste and to remove it is to remove something some people like

>but just imagine the sales of a rebooted rbg and yellow games for switch/3ds on a new engine.

so instead of moving elsewhere gamefreak goes back to milking le genwunner meme and we get a vicious loop where we'll end up in the same position or the franchise goes under

yeah i dont think so friend
>>
>>32079918
why the fuck would gamefreak give a shit about obscure people liking obscure pokemon.

and reverting ot reboots requires less effort than coming up with something completely original and is ensured profits.

and yes a vicious loop probably cant exist, they will have to eventually stop the series.
>>
>>32079945
eh i can't argue with that, business is business, i suppose i thought more of GF but it's still a company in the end, my bad

still i don't know, maybe i'm a bit too delusional to myself in not coming to terms that there is a possibility (slim or not) that the series is shifting to the switch and i'm seeing myself needing to buy it for it

i honestly don't mind how the series are going as they are, probably overwhelming to new people but, again, that's just me probably being a bit blind

gib 4ds pls
>>
>>32079664
>let's put a circle on top of this other circle
>It fits perfectly.
>>
>>32076536
You just need to cut ties with those people. Or at least kek the fuck out of their opinions
>>
>>32079689
Oh yeah, that one. I'd forgotten that video.
>>
File: Catfish.png (388KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Catfish.png
388KB, 512x512px
reminder
>>
>>32076365
It did not, in fact, all come together. It was all a ruse by GF.
>>
>>32079480
The spoopy face with rainbow colors MEANS EVERYTHING.
>>
>>32079445
It started with fucking Mario. Undertale and FNAF came later. Those are all shit, but I really lost all hope in humanity for the trillionth time when I saw him explain Mario timeline.
>>
>>32082636
Ishnt that an announcer for league of legends?
>>
>>32076365
The entire premise of his theory was flawed. If they were to reboot/end it, they'd just do it. They wouldn't leave breadcrumbs of ridiculously obscure hints to it.
>>
>That SM theory video with his skeleton fursona
Pathetic
>>
>>32083074
>skeleton fursona
>fursona
>when skeletons are made of bones.
Does that mean we all have skeleton fursonas?
>>
SUN AND MOON = END OF POKÉMON
>>
>>32079445
The evil Mario one made me stop watching altogether when it came out. Did I do the right thing or is he better now?
>>
>People here actually took that theory seriously
>>
>>32076365
He looked way too deep into it, his videos are now on the level of cringe worthy. He should have known Pokemon Sun Moon is just a modern day numale creation without much deep lore.
>>
Why do fags get so triggered by dumb DEEPEST LORE speculation videos? Their entire point is to do some fun mental gymnastics and try to string something together that could make sense. It's like reading about conspiracy theories: There's probably something there, but these theories won't even come close to the truth.
>>
He refused to accept that it was bullshit, and then his head got swallowed by his asshole.
>>
>>32083629
The problem was that this particular theorist got WAY too into it. For awhile, every video he released was just "Here's something else that totally confirms my theory!" He was so obsessed with his own theory that, when the games actually came out, he went into denial about it. He even made a video bashing his critics while making even more unfounded assertions. "Yeah, Marshadow turned out not to be an awesome Mars scorpion... b-but he's totally gonna turn into one in the DP remakes! My theory is still legit, guys!" I gave up on him after that, so I don't know if he's still holding on to it.

At least MatPat knows how to keep his theories separate from his ego.
>>
Laughing as the video keeps making ad revenue because "Pokemon is ending" is easy clickbait for retarded kids
>>
>>32083690
>At least MatPat knows how to keep his theories separate from his ego
https://youtu.be/8wzxbR5vfjE?t=38s
>>
>>32076536
I hate people who take game theory to heart. I'll never forget the time I was playing tf2 and everyone was joking around about who the pyro is. We were saying this like the pyro is a sex robot made by the engi and stuff like that. And all of the sudden this little kid gets on the mic and starts lecturing us about how the pyro is actually a gay guy with schizophrenia or whatever they said on game theory. Then everyone proceed to make fun on this kid for believing game theory.
>>
>>32084491
>pyro is actually a gay guy with schizophrenia
fucking what
>>
>>32085652
I think MatPat said that because of the Pyro's shoulders.
>>
>>32076365
Better than Game Theory by a mile
but then again, isn't everyone?
>>
>>32079808
no but he knows how youtube views work
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.